Spoiler Kingdom’s Bloodline

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by makarich, Jul 18, 2018.

1. King Ohama

King Ohama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This may be late and you may not even see it as I started the novel late (I'm in the 100s rn), but what happened to kohen and Jala. I did a word search and they don't appear after ch.273.

2. Megabadman16

Megabadman16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 592 latest raw
    Gu is in prison, in secret intelligence department been there for 6 years. Thales starts to question Raphael on why Gu is there, eventually tells him he is close to Charleton family. And mentions that Gu worked for Kijun family for 10 years.

Does anyone remember who the Kijun family is, or what chapter there mentioned in?

Asking for a friend...

3. rengetsu08

rengetsu08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I discontinued the reading of this story as the author keep on using vague details and foreshadowing that the connection are jumble up that the true plot is lost on what author wanted to convey. My last remembrance on the last chapter I read is when mc arrive at the capital and was given the archduke title. So I cannot help for now, I'll try again after rereading from that part.

4. engrishtranslation

engrishtranslation Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Charleton family. "Kijun family" = "Kingslayer family".

5. mathew ramos

mathew ramos Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um I know this is late but what happen to the beggars and jala can anyone spoil me

6. berzeQ

berzeQ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has the romance advance ? Bruh all these drama making me quit this. Please I need answers

7. Mr v

Mr v Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, i don't think it will foccused more on that still there's no romance

8. the_TRASH

the_TRASH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. I have stopped reading for a long time because the novel was halted but now someone resume the translation, thankfully. But I am too lazy to restart from the beginning.
    I am just confused in the scheme around ch 583-585. What is the purpose of the Western Lords for breaking the stale mate by revealing their old crime? Especially Faikenhaz, and who is his uncle again?

If she marries the northern duchess they can unite the 2 nations again. I hope and I like her.

9. Nig

Nig Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shanghai Fantasy has apparently taken on the translation? Does anyone know what release schedule they use or if they are good?

10. BountyHunter

BountyHunter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo does anyone have a map? It's very hard to imagine the continent. Or if someone remembers how the continens/countries are shaped could you please write that?

11. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    So been reading up on some of the later chapters and I'm a bit confused if the author is trying to nerf Thales powers without making it obvious or if it's just all because he's reluctant to use his mystic powers in a deadly way.

For instance

When it comes to Thales usage of his power as a mysic and is able to use it freely it actually becomes a bit weird.

For instance the first time he really uses it he's able to teleport any kind of weapon an enemy is holding or has on them into his hands or close proximity and also teleport ranged weapons already in flight like a throwing axe. Two people are also held hostage and he's able to swing his sword at the heads of the hostage + hostage taker but only cut of the head of the hostage taker and make his sword pass safely throuh the hostages neck and also able to stab his sword through another hostage safely and only stab the person behind holding the hostage. He's also shown while previously losing control to directly teleport an enemy's still beating heart into his hand.

But later on when he's had about 6 months of practice with his powers, though of course he can't do it often or openly. When he get's into a fight he pretty much only throws the JC dagger and then uses his power to fetch it back into his hand after he misses so that he can throw it again.

Which is a bit weird since at least in my mind he could have easily thrown the dagger and then make it appear right in front of his enemy's eye, throat or anywhere for that matter, he could also teleport their brain or heart out of their body or just a piece of it like a part of their throat that would make it look like it was cut to kill them within seconds, teleport a stone or whatever into their throat, or heck even teleport their sword out of their hand when their trying to block his dagger but instead he only throws it over and over and then makes it return to his hand and due to the explanation previously given he has to expend more power the further away a target he tries to teleport is, but he has no restrictions at all on what he can teleport except for legendary anti-mystic weapons or anything in direct or indirect contact with them. While the size and weight of what he is teleporting and how far away from him it is affects how much energy he has to use. So he could easily do things like teleporting only a part of a sword to make it almost useless to expend less energy.

But this time he was only fighting a lone guy in the sewers with a normal sword in his hands and for some reason after 6+ months of practice with his powers he has for some reason become worse at it. You could try to explain it that Thales like most time is trying to avoid killing anyone and capture the guy alive but that also doesn't make much sense not only because everyone around him is in danger but also because it was explained that while he is using mystic energ or filling himself up with it he will grow cold and more logical though you could also deny it I guess since he wasn't using as much of the mystic energy as he did previously.

To be honest with the powers that has been shown and the explanation given for the short period of time he is able to use his mystic powers against anyone not holding a legendary anti-mystic weapon once they are close enough to him he should be able to almost instantly kill or incapacitate anyone. Instead of being forced to use his powers over and over to almost no effect and then forced to flee against a single assailant.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2024
  12. ditin070

ditin070 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm in chapter 600+ i want spoilers about his past life if there is , it's as if the author has neglected it .

13. BountyHunter

BountyHunter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally didn't pay too much attention to his mystic powers, simply because he used it so few times and so far apart. But if I had to justify I'd say he's trying not to die? Cuz the prison scene was OP but he almost died because of it, and not only for the exertion but remember that he was in the advanced layer of mystics and almost lost his mind before finding an anchor. I'd say he was closer to a real mystic when he was fighting the Shadow Shield assassins than he is at the latest chapter.

But idk you might be right and author is trying to nerd Thales, but it would be dumb because 1. Mystics have been shown to be basically gods almost for 600+ chapters.
    2. After 600+ chapters of Thales almost dying and being weak AF author should realise readers are getting fed up and want some bombastic powers now

Past life Thales name was Su Wukong and he was studying sociology and hif GF killed herself because she found out she has schizophrenia. Su Wukong had trouble loving after her death so he started immersing into Buddhism and when after years of seclusion in a mountain town he found illumination, he died and suddenly was reincarnated (without memories) as Thales. And then slowly his previous memories started integrating. /s

14. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    It's honestly kinda hard to say in my opinion since the explanation given so far is that when a mystic "knocks on the door" it pretty much means going into the world/dimension of mystic energy in that world they are bombarded with information about their concept and risk getting drunk / intoxicated on that informaion. The place also seemingly have different areas dedicated to different concepts that each mystic is associated with and my guess is by finding their "true name" in that area they become connected to it and become true mystics.

However by being in this area or directly connected to it they become much stronger both because they can get a larger amount of mystic energy but also because of the information/knowledge they wouldn't normally possess also by being bathed in this knowledge they also retain some of it when they leave and gain a greater understanding or usage of their concept in other words the more they "knock" the stronger they get however it's also hinted at that the allure of the knowledge also grows stronger as they learn more or that they need to go deeper into the areas which have a greater attraction to grow stronger and since no one has an anchor like the MC they need to do it very slowly by taking in and digesting the knowledge they gain before going further.

The MC when he is shown as his most "powerful" when he get's his anchor does a deep dive but then he actually stops outside of the door only accessing some of the mystic energy he then spends 6+ months training and using mystic energy, which according to the information given should or at least might increase his tolerance for mystic energy which should still be a thing since he's still growing he's also grown skilled enough to barely touch the door now to use small amounts of mystic energy. So according to all the information given he should be stronger now the only difference being that he doesn't access the same large amount of mystic energy unless being deeper in the limbo before knocking on the door also increases the knowledge he has at the time in which case yes he would be stronger because of more mystic energy and being closer to the door. But that would also mean that he would have been growing more powerful/knowledgable in his area of concept as he uses the mystic energy by being close to the door.

All in all it's stll kinda hard to tell I guess since overall explanation given in game terms at least is something like this.
    Mystic knocks on the door, get's a temporary buff in power and a small permanent increase in power but also accumulates a mental debuff that goes away with time. Before becoming a true mystic, mystics by using mystic energy increases the amount of mystic energy they can use and the skill in using it the power can also be increased by gaining knowledge on what your concept can do but compared to knocking on the door the knowledge you can gain by normal study is fairly superficial and not as great still it has an effect.

In the MC's case he has knocked on the door deeply twice and returned with a permanent increase in power/knowledge but because using mystic energy depletes his hp bar he tries to minimize his usage of it. But again it makes little sense that he during the fight just threw and resummoned his dagger when according to the explanation given around his powers him throwing his dagger and summoning the enemy's sword would been around the same effort. You could argue that he was doing it because he knew he was "safe" and that he doesn't like killing people but it also doesn't make sense to risk the lives of his guards and friends while already showing of his mystic powers in a weak and inefficient way.

In the end I still think the author did this simply to not make the MC to OP and make him still highly dependent on others an having to be protected in the same way as his power of eradication + his already seemingly inhuman physique should make him very strong the author keeps bringing up points as to why he's still weak.