Forgotten Title FL transmigrated into a 10 year old

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by koolgirl40, Aug 5, 2020.

1. koolgirl40

koolgirl40 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a novel that I read a while back. The FL had transmigrated into a 10 year old village girl. Her parents were poor but loved her. One day the FL or her father finds the ML injured and brings him back home and saves his life. Later the FL's extended family call her family back to the capital cause of a marriage decree. The FL had no choice but to marry. The partner turned out to be the ML. The FL works hard to get along with ML and learns martial arts from his bodyguards. But then the king who doesn't like the ML sends him on a mission. The FL decides to go with him.
    I hadn't finished reading it and I've been trying to find it but haven't found it yet and I can't remember the name.
    I would really appreciate if someone could help me out!

2. nightcore34

nightcore34 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ghostly Masked Prince Xiao: Pampering and Spoiling the Little Adorable Consort? I don't remember the King sending the ML on a mission, but I dropped it early. The FL's Father was a General but he is now mentally handicapped. The ML was forced to stand outside the King's study for hours just because the King didn't like him. If any of these two pieces of information jog your memory, it's probably this one.

3. harmony277

harmony277 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that it, cause I really want to read that book aha

4. koolgirl40

koolgirl40 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats the one! Thanks a lot!