LCD Nano Mashin

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Dec 20, 2018.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/nano-mashin/

How could someone that stupid have gotten such an important job?

"A Small Taste of Inner Power(QI)" I wonder if this means that there are other forms of power that he'll be learning.

Also wondering if Nano can prevent the degradation in the effectiveness of the mana orbs. If she can, he should advance at an even more ridiculous speed, while also minimizing his alchemical costs.

I'm glad the MC isn't being treated like a fighting god in spite of never having so much as sparred before. It's too bad the author ruined it with that augmented reality crap though.

It's not the end of the world if your MC loses a fight or two people. It actually makes your story better. Not to mention how ridiculous the justification itself is. Has the author ever played a rythm game? It's like that, but on the highest difficulty setting with zero training or advance notice that you'd even be playing and someone punching you everytime you messed up. If you could hit one note in ten, it'd be a minor miracle.

Arkeus and Westeller like this.
  2. MutsuKata

MutsuKata 『RO2's MG42 Operator』 『RS2's Loach Combat Pilot』

Reading List:
    Link

sorry
    can't help it.....

3. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a good novel, but holy crap does it have the shortest chapters around. At least the latest ones have been that way. Kinda reminds me of the chapters length of all those Poison Consort Black Bellied Miss novels.

Translation is also real rough, but I'm enjoying the read.

4. rengetsu08

rengetsu08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading this and caught up with the latest translations. It was an exciting and excellent cultivation novel.

I am wondering that in the novelupdates site it say it is completed up at 342, while my current read is at chapter 318, so it really end too early with the story cut off??

5. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's sequel Descent of Demon God, by Webnovel too.

6. rengetsu08

rengetsu08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks! I was wondering if this is another korean novel that ended half way through a great story.

7. Deleted member 193678

Deleted member 193678 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I was enjoying myself in the earlier chapters. Reminds me of classic Wuxia, and MC is kinda ruthless like Fang Yuan from Reverend Insanity/Gu Master. Then the power creep started to get ridiculous.
    And now we have the recent chapters. I can't believe I need to say this, but RAPE IS NOT COOL. (edit: It was cucking at the same time too. Disgusting)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2020
    GoodieBox likes this.
  8. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it said the novel was fully translated but nah it was just completed and last update was 1 month ago.

If I knew this was yet another dropped Webnovel novel I wouldn't have started reading...

RIP

elengee likes this.
  9. javaniy

javaniy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hei, I didn't know there is new translation for this novel. Thank you translator for translating it