Has someone every described you as a shitty person?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AQZ, Aug 5, 2020.

1. AQZ

AQZ 《[re]tired frog》

Reading List:
    Link
    So, it wouldn't say I have a particularly shitty personality, but its pretty bad. I'm easily influenced by the people around me, and sad to say, most of the time they aren't good people.

Since COVID, I haven't really been talking to any of the people I hung out with before, which I'm okay with, bc yk the relationship I like to have w people is the relaxed one, like text, call, ft occasionally, but when we do talk after a long time nothings rlly awkward.

So anyways, my sister said that my personality changes really easily and since I haven't talked to the people I usually do, I mellowed out, like I'm still an asshole but not as much of a shitty asshole yk.

I've been called a bitch, asshole, cold-blooded, and all that which pretty much desensitized me to it, hbu guys?

zebruism, Fulminata, Nyann and 2 others like this.
  2. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    My ego and pride are pretty big, so I don't get influenced by others. Peer pressure basically doesn't work on me, which did earn me some enemies in school, lmao. Only I call my personality shitty cause I know what's going on in my head. Others like me pretty well as I'm cooperative, listen well, and apologize well. So my occasional leaking shittiness gets forgiven. Then again, I really don't set out to ruin people's day.

3. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Pretty much in my life. Wait, is that something wrong about it? I'm always kinda scared of people giving me compliments so i never gotten used to it before.

Ahmya likes this.
  4. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    well of course, after getting some heated argument
    i mean? who doesnt

about getting call shit or asshole
    it depend on who do that
    i sure many people can ignore if it was from your friend or after some light prank(also from your friend not from fucking stranger who film for tik tok or youtube)
    but by some stranger with no reason would surely made you mad

asriu and Ahmya like this.
  5. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, never get called that to my face. Even if I say something incredibly mean and harsh, I set it up like a joke so no one does anything about it or thinks anything bad of me, since everyone can tell that I'm just doing a bit.

Ahmya likes this.
  6. LAOG

LAOG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the past yeah. Now I get away with it by being funny.

imK likes this.
  7. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, when I don't agree with them or do what they want me to do. I don't care. It only upsets them so I don't have to deal with it.

8. Kiki0246

Kiki0246 Top Notch Fujoshi, Owner of ISO TLs

Reading List:
    Link
    I never got called anything like that but I also tend to avoid conflicts and be the meditator. I think the type of people you around definitely influence your behaviour though.

MMWO and De Lan like this.
  9. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    As an asshole, having a shitty personality is kind of par for the course...

imK likes this.
  10. Lapsy

Lapsy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quite alot before lol so I tried my best to shut up not that often now, still bad but getting better

11. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone who happens to be myself is always, somewhere I cannot see or hear, calls me out as a shitty person. Why am I lying to myself? Everyone is shit. Shit and shit.

12. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been called a bitch multiple times. And I did some pretty bitchy stuff. Mostly it's me calling myself bitch in my head.

I have become somewhat intolerable to the things I dislike or disagree with, anything I don't find interesting without even trying, I bitch towards it. It's a pretty bad habit I know.

13. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Ive been called a shitty fuck face many a time.

I have a saying "Stand by what you say and say what you stand by." That means I only say things I honestly believe and I will say what I honestly believe. But I'm not like the guy that goes "AHEM it actually is..../ Oh but your wrong..." type shit. If were talking about a subject and I say my stance then I'll stand by it until I meet someone that changes my mind.

I've also been near shitty people that thought I was shitty because I wasnt doing the shitty things they were doing i.e. doing drugs, bullying, being an asshole, and etc.

I try to keep myself happy which tends to lead to people calling me a pussy for not wanting to go out during a fucking pandemic.

14. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, someone never give me compliment. Yett at the moment I hear that, I didn't feel anything

15. ACTS1966

ACTS1966 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, people usually don't talk to me :blobpensive: , so how would they know that I have a shitty personality.

MMWO likes this.
  16. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    No i don't think so

17. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, i've been called cold-blooded before, but people that have day-to-day interactions with me rarely have the gall to say that I'm a shitty person right in front of my face. Maybe it's a cultural thingy? Saying that kind of insult in front of someone is considered to be very rude, and usually will ended up with a fistfight around here.

18. Ghost87

Ghost87 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes......
    my math teacher...………………………….

zebruism likes this.
  19. MMWO

MMWO *pout*

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm generally a quiet person and I don't seek conflicts so the negative comments about me are quite low

zebruism likes this.
  20. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    well, i'm not easy to open up with stranger or someone i just met, it'll prob take weeks of regular meeting before i feel secure enough to talk many things
    it's not that bad at college, since my friends are all talkative and extrovert, so i feel at ease going 'crazy' with them
    but after graduation, i went back to my default self ...so kinda seems like i am anti-social (really tho, i won't go out if i feel just a bit troublesome)

i also kind of straight forward person, that's one way to say it, another way is saying the truth even if it is cruel
    so some people find my words insensitive...this is why i tend to stay quiet or only say something when necessary

zebruism likes this.