Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If she really was too faced wed have gotten some hints by now
    I feel people are projecting. They really want her to be secretly evil because then vio actions in the first timeline could also be excused. And I don't understand how people expect her to know vio likes yulan. I mean we know shes isnt the brightest. If bio mentioned she liked yulan and then she still went after him itd be a Dickish. But in her view shes just going after a single guy. That is not a crime nor is it morally wrong

And the prince was never vio fiance anyway. People need to remeber that. It's not a broken engament thing. And the only reason the prince got togherer with MJ in the first time line was because she was being bullied by vio and he had white knight syndrome. Shes not bullying her so he have no reason to get close

If she does turn out to he evil I'll be really disappointed. Most stupid and lazy cliche of all time. I mean if your not gonna develop any other characters then why even write them in the first pace. Supprotomg characters are the ones that make the world vivid and intresting. If you dont write them well then well more often then not your story turns out mediocre. But to he fair this is a more general japanese LN problem anyway. Only the protagonist matters. Some of the best works have a well written and developed supporting cast

I will also be happy when this stupid trend of making alamot every other female a bitchy two faced ho who only live for man dick dies off. If I eanted to watch a soap opera i would.
    Those tropes were prevalent in the 90s but gradually faded away. One thing I will absolutely detest is that the otome isekai genre bought them back. So weve literally devolved. At this point if the heroine is an evil hoe its a drop for me. Weve gone from badass ambitious female villians to highschool catfights. Joy

And as I've said before Marjuna herself isnt well written at all. She basically lobotomized so the author can make the plot work

I'm really hoping she develops

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  2. sherberto

sherberto Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pfft the amount of drama in this thread from the past 24 pages > actual drama in the novel

guys its just a joke since everything i've been reading was making me kinda sad- so here's my attempt at making a bad joke to soothe those who have come in search for spoilers that have been discussed multiple times, which i actually enjoyed reading tbh
    or anyone that's too deep in the feels over this novel

either way i think i'm pretty funny ehehe
    right?

Creolenerd likes this.
  3. AnnHime

AnnHime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right ... but the problem is that I didn't see, until the last chapter that I read, no change in relation the family... if there will be, I don't know... But until now, nothing has changed. Indifferent father, stepmother and half sister living in a bubble ...

The novel is not about revenge, but about giving up being loved ... Gradually (in a very, very slow way) Vio goes on living a new life, changing, doing nothing like the past... This ends up causing changes around, but nothing in this family change :unsure:

Okay, maybe she should explode and throw in their faces the evil they are doing, but she has already given up waiting to be loved ... I don't hate her family ... but I think there are certain things that don't depend on Vio.

The novel is about taking the second chance without disturbing anyone ... I cry a lot when I read some excerpts, but "the hope is the last that dies"

Do what ?! I'm a fan of happy endings ... :p

Please... can someone explain to me if ghe novel already have a book or the author will release it a little bit and then later gather it in volume...

Sorry, english isn't my first language :notworthy:

Creolenerd, DOHere and kawaii12345 like this.
  4. AnnHime

AnnHime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that, when you like to be with someone, the people start looking at that person trying to understand what you see...

I think maybe that's it ... she (Maryjun) has no intention of stealing the sister's things, but only as she watches more Vio, she ends up noticing people around her, this is why she doesn’t show so much interest in the prince ...

I won’t lie, I really wanted to have a change in the relationship between Vio and Maryjun... From the family, I think that she is the only one from whom I expect something good ...

I really Love to read you comments :aww::aww::aww::aww:

5. angerysquonk

angerysquonk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gave up on this thread lol. I anyone wants to comb through this entird thread, dont. 80% discussion and prediction, 2% spoiler. The only person who consistently gave spoilers was lazynoodles. Save yourself a world of disappointment and dont read this thread.

bochucha, bbblankkk and sets_trans like this.
  6. SoraxRiku

SoraxRiku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest I feel the biggest character development Maryjun can have is if she realizes Violetta wants nothing to do with her and that's ok. Even Violetta mentions that if circumstances had been different she and Maryjun could have been friends. The best thing Maryjun can do is support Violetta's decision to leave the household if that is what Violetta chooses.

I hope the novel gets some serious developments because aside from Violetta realizing her feelings for Yulan, not much has happened.

7. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd agree with that but reading the latest chapters it's really coming across that Maryjun is a green tea biatch.

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8433eb/110/

Still alive, there is still a way to save Violet.

For Yuran today, that was the only meaning of life.

"Yuran"

When someone called me, I raised my gaze, which I was seeing only at my feet. Even without looking at his face, I immediately understood who he was in that gorgeous aspect. By the way, there is also a small shadow next to it.

Up until now, there was something that could be called "emotion" for the first time in the eyes of a cathedral that looked like a skeleton hole. The prince and future queen are looking at Yulan with a mysterious face, as if to care for them with a narrow glance. Just as if
    you were worried.

"I heard that you are being called today...even if you don't speak anything."

Called-Claudia's word reminds Yuran that he was being called. By the way, well, it was about that. In any case, Yuran was sent to this place, and it was not possible to look beyond his own purpose.

Because there is no.

"Why don't I say anything. They even listen to them as forms, but I don't really think you were conspiring with him... Violette."

The arrest of Violet was like a current offender. Someone of the servants noticed the screams and noises of Mary Jun, and they were captured as they were. It is clear that she is a single offender who has a planless short-circuiting crime, a runaway with an urge, and the police officers, while impressing the interview with the concerned parties, think that the contents do not matter if the form is adjusted. ing. Otherwise, Marin's desperate story of the Verhan family couldn't be leaked anywhere.

Of course, I don't think such Asachie will work forever. As Claudia said, no one really suspects Yuran. So this is just harassment after all. There is no way to open it for the stupid people who claim Violet is evil.

"I've heard pleadings and defenses. Mary-Jun is generally in agreement with Yulan's ideas..."

"Yurin, I also want to help my sister. That's why my feelings are so great, I understand. I want to do anything for an important person... But that's why I should not turn my eyes off my sins. I don't think so"

"I'm very aware that you loved Violet, and let me know. She's... a sinner."

"I want you to face each other and pay for your sins. Isn't that really for your sister...?"

In front of me is the most damn, dirty, and most disliked thing in the world. His mouth, his words, his thoughts are likely to spit on the fact that he is "worried." The misunderstanding that you can see everything because you are at a high level is so kind that you can't help but crawl on Yulan's body like a pest.

There's more of Claudia(MJ) and MJ being sanctimonious and insisting Vio should pay for er sins

Marin's testimony is suppressed MJ is doing just enough to look pure. In the next 4 chapters of flashback she does nothing (did she even visit vio in jail tl1?. Really can't have the consort's family rep damaged

Ch 110 it seems yullian has also gone back in time and thanks to the horrible personalities of MJ and Claudia decided to fight Claudia(for the throne, I hope) and do whatever it takes to protect Violet

Wish i could be more sure but I suspect this is a hard read even for Japanese speakers

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
    Bastian, Dobokan, Grace34 and 12 others like this.
  8. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, as far as Maryjun would know, Violette is the sister that always bullied her and tried to kill her, i don't think she even knows her abusive past, while she didn't want her to die, it's easy to see why she didn't visit Violette in jail.

theilikepie, Mikaa and Jukki like this.
  9. Sappho

Sappho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I should’ve heeded the warning not to read the entire 25 pages of this thread looking for spoilers:(.

Am I the only one who feels disturbed by people defending Maryjun? She’s not an idiot. She knows that her mother had an affair with a married man and never felt like her parents did anything wrong. Yes it’s not something that she can control but a decent person would at least acknowledge the complexity of the situation, not just demonize everyone who didn’t immediately welcome her. She must have noticed how different her father treated her compared to her sister. And yet, not once did she try to improve her relationship with her sister. I personally think Maryjun should reach out to Violette first, not vice versa, because of the nature of their circumstances (Maryjun is the daughter of the mistress and she is more privileged in having the love of both parents). Just like Claudia and Yulan who despite their differences have some symphaty toward one another, because they realized that they are in a difficult situation who is beyond their control. She’s supposed to be a genius so no way she didn’t actually know all of these things. It’s obvious she is not an innocent girl in the previous timeline.

I don’t believe that Maryjun just happened to notice Yulan more than Claudia in the second timeline. Yulan only met her once or twice in this lifetime and she’s suddenly interested? In the past life Yulan was also Vio’s closest friend so Maryjun must have seen him quite often, but she never cared about him right? Yulan’s feelings is obvious to everyone except Vio, so ofc Maryjun noticed too. But in the previous life Vio was only interested in Claudia, thus Maryjun didn’t give Yulan a second glance. In the second life Vio still doesn’t have feelings for Yulan, but to everyone else they look like they are getting very close. Maryjun doesn’t care about men to whom her sister doesn’t have a crush on. There is just no other explanation on why Maryjun changed her love interest.

Vio was not innocent. Murder is always wrong regardless of the circumstances but she realizes her mistake and genuinely wants to repent in this lifetime (she wants to be a nun). However, saying that Maryjun is not a villain is ridiculous.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    Dobokan, Nukuchan, bochucha and 18 others like this.
  10. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah shes not a villian. What has she done to intentionally to harm others?? Shes stupid and dosent see what's happening but she's not a villian

Well whatever. People want her to be the villian really badly anway. Unless she takes a knife for vio peoples arent gonna like her.

The novel isnt even over yet and apparantly shes a "green tea bitch". What the fuck does that word even mean these days? Fem characters you dont like?

Yea there is. Vio didnt bully her so claudius didnt defend her and this they never became close so she dosent like him.

I guess I understand why authors only ever bclak and white characters and try to portray the MC as only being in the right. As we can see from the 25 pages peoples heads would expode and theyd try to shit on anyone else besides the MC becuse protagonist bias. Eastern novel cant do moral nuances anymore. I apologize to authors. I always used to shit on them for black and white moralities but imagine creating a morally grey character and people immediately write them off as "green tea btiches" and white lotuses (I wanna smack whose invented that word. Its lost its OG meaning and is used to describe female characters who arent 100 percent good). I'd lose heart and immediately churn out the brain dead characters we see so readers could easily root for the 100 percent good MC and hate the 100 percent evil villian.

Ive learnt that if your not the MC and not 100 percent devoted and love them people will always hate you. How dare a side character not devote there life to protagonist sama

Nah man. Dont you see this was all actually evils MJs fault. She put something in vio food too make her crazy. This made her see things and she started to bully MJ. MJ being the "Light" villain she is started protaying herself as the victim and gave Vio a knife so she could stab her and go to jail????
    Why would she do all this you ask????

MJ-Aizen is a devil worshiper and Vio is acutally a reincarnation of the Arch angel Michael. By putting vio in jail she could continue with her plan of bringing Lucifer onto earth

Also yuran was actually in love with vio and she brainwashed him in the first timeline

Ending is gonna be MJ gets vanquished to the shadow realm using the sword of st Michael which vio wields. Vio marries marion, yuran and Claudia while becoming supreme empress of the world

Also her father apologizes to her and she forgives him. Turns out he was acutally really in love with Vios mother but he too was brainwashed. Haha family is everything amiirite

They all live happily ever after

(Excuse the saltiness)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    Magen1, Katimu, ariane09 and 4 others like this.
  11. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, your "possible" ending was hilarious.

Anyway, I agree she's not a villain. As of now, she didn't do anything evil. But I still don't like her.
    Obviously, she gives off the image of a goody two shoes. The reason she's so annoying is because she actually thinks herself as such and she's proud of it, and yet, she just ignores the injustice she sees at home. She's this Mary Sue character and thinks she's always right, yet she's just endorsing self justice selectively.

Is this is a side product of the author's writing skills? Then this mistake is totally making her look bad and very unlikable.

Magen1, Irie, Mikaa and 2 others like this.
  12. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Shes be a Mary sue if she had no flaws. But her real clear flaw is that she has no self awareness, or any awareness at all

Now the question is if the author wrote her like that intentionally or its bad writing by being unintentional

Because shes touted as a genius but has no idea what's happening in her home.

Irie, Jukki and Creolenerd like this.
  13. Sappho

Sappho Member

Reading List:
    Link

When did I ever say that MJ is a green tea bitch? I also never said that she needs to take a knife for Violette. I clearly said that Violette was in the wrong in her past life. You’re so hell-bent on defending your opinion that you’re seeing words people never mentioned.

Let’s say MJ liked Claudia in the past because he defended her. In the second life Yulan never defended her or even treated her nicely so why did she fall for him? In fact, he treated her somewhat coldly, but it didn’t stop her from liking him? In this timeline Claudia also defended MJ when she was bullied at the party, and yet she didn’t go for Claudia this time. The logical conclusion is she did not pick boys based on how well they treated her.

You say that MJ is stupid. The author literally said that she’s a genius. Don’t blame people for assuming that she is smart. We’re only quoting the author.

The definition of a villainess is someone who presents obstacles for the heroine from achieving her goals. They are not always morally bad. Just like the fiancée villainess who got upset at the heroine who stole her man in many other stories. I never said MJ is evil only that she’s a villain in this novel. Maybe you and I don’t agree on the meaning of ‘villainess’, and that’s cool.

In the past life Violette was guilty but in her second life, she’s doing her best to make up for her mistake. And MJ seems determined to take Yulan away from Violette even though she can see that Yulan is her sister’s only friend.

Like you said, this story hasn’t ended so we can’t know for sure MJ’s real character. But judging on the released chapters so far she sure looks like she has questionable motives. She is by no means the main villain (that has got to be Violette’s father) but it is very probable that she is a potential side villain. Of course, there is the possibility that I may be wrong about her, but don’t attack people for making conclusions based on logic and evidence we have on hand.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
  14. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm.. I don't mean to be rude, really, but is it possible for there to be a separate discussion thread for people who wish to voice their opinions and views?

I agree with that seeing the story in someone else's eyes or understanding different point of views can also give spoilers but there's too much pages that should be categorized as a discussion.

I'm just gonna leave this here...
    Excuse me

Magen1, angelinkho, bbblankkk and 5 others like this.
  15. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    The green tea bitch thing was what the other person said. I forgot to quote them. As with the knife thing

The defnitniton of a villian is "a cruelly malicious person who is involved in or devoted to wickedness or crime; scoundrel. 2. a character in a play, novel, or the like, who constitutes an important evil agency in the plot. "

Mj is neither of those things so far. No author would ever call her a villian. Not in the traditional sense or the new modern sense. And until the creation of otome isekai novels the term villian was regarded as evil, malicious people. These isekai villaness used to be called rivals. I guess otome isekai started using the world "villaness" cause it sounded cooler. But it's not accurate at all

At most she a foil to vio

Not a villian

And it's fine to make conclusion based on the evidence we have but alot of your conclusion are based on personal opinion not facts

Vio has never mentioned she likes yulan romantically to her. So we cant coclude is shes only doing it cause vios intrested in him. Therefore you cant say she has malicious intentions at least not with the chapters released now

And regarding her being a genius...that's a writing problem. Unless the author states that shes smart but dumb on levels involving peoples feelings then it dosent make sense for a supposed genius to not know what's going on. It seems the author herself forgot she was supposed to be a genius in this case

Regarding claudius, he defended her in the first time mainly from her sister. He bonded because he himself had issues with his own brother and could emphasize. Not to mention vios bullying was much more severe in the first timeline so he was near her more and they bonded more. Add on the white those syndrome he has where he has to save damsels in distress....It may as well be written thats why they fell in love

But I'll be honest. I think the only reasons of the thread think shes a malicious villian instead of just a dumb idiot is personal bias and feelings. Alot of peole are so used to two face heroines that they need one so when she gets punished they can feel emotional catharsis on behalf of vio.

There has been no hint or anything where shes shown to be a two faced bitch or evil. No side eye or changing of face when vio is out of the room.

I'll gladly reevaluate her if you point out any passages where shes been intentionally vile or malicious

But if you cant then the conclusion that MJ is a villian does not come from any evidence presented in the novel at all. Thas why I'm irked. People posting pages and pages of her being a secret bitch. The way people say with certainty that shes two faced or a green tea btich even makes me question what Ive read until I have to go back and reread

Honestly weve had 120 chapters. Unless this is gonna be those 1000 chapter books dont you think we would have seen some hints of her being a villian by now? But who knows. Maybe her character will develop the way of season 8 danareyas. I guess then people wont feel guilty celebrating her demise

Honestly I wouldn't even say anyhting if the reason people dislike her is causes she an idiot. Becauae he her obliviuesness has hurt people. At least that's a legit reason.
    But the secretly evil things just reeks of trying to justify hating her and is a reach

Furiae19 and Sappho like this.
  16. Sappho

Sappho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I voiced my opinions in the spoiler thread because I didn’t find a discussion thread for this novel. I came here looking for spoilers but was frustrated by the drama in this thread. Yeah I agree we should have a separate thread for spoilers and discussion so people who only want to look for spoilers can do it easier.

angelinkho, bochucha, DOHere and 2 others like this.
  17. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DOHere and Sappho like this.
  19. Sappho

Sappho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My conclusion is not based on personal opinion but on the information available so far. On the contrary, it’s you who concluded that the author made a writing mistake when she wrote that MJ is a genius. That is your own assumption without any evidence.

MJ is shown to be incredibly smart. She was the no 1 student in a class full of nobles in Violette’s first life despite coming from a commoner background. And she mastered the violin only after a few days of being tutored in the second timeline. This is in no way normal because Vio and Yulan need to study hard for good grades (and still couldn’t be no 1 student) and Vio trained in violin since she was young to be able to master it. Vio herself thought MJ must be a genius when she taught her because she learned abnormally fast. Like you said, it does not make sense that a genius would have no idea on what is going on around her. This is the first piece of info that can offer us a clue. Why do you insist that she is stupid when the author has clearly made her to be intelligent?

The second clue is MJ likes Yulan despite the fact that he had always ignored her. The way he treated her is downright cold, but she still went after him. So it’s safe to say she doesn’t like men based on who shows kindness to her, as you suggested in your previous post. It’s true that Violette has no romantic interest in Yulan so MJ should feel free to date him. But don’t you think it’s strange that the men she’s interested in always happened to be linked to Violette?

Many novels on NU don't show the bad guy until near the ending so your viewpoint is also based on personal opinion.

What pisses me off the most about the trio (Duke, his mistress and MJ) is the fact that they want to enjoy Vio’s dead mother’s money and status but they don’t want to make her only descendant feel welcome. MJ the gifted prodigy must have been aware of this but she chose to ignore it.

Of course I could be wrong but given the glaring clues we were given so far, you can't say readers who suspected MJ are being unreasonable. It is the most logical conclusion based on the limited info we know.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  20. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You shouldn't take that on yourself. This novel isn't done and any thread about spoilers for it is going to have speculation. Inevitably people who are committed to a viewpoint will have a back and forth, that can only be resolved by the author revealing the story.

It's really pointless to insist on separate threads. Almost all the spoiler threads in this forum would be gone, and what looks like a majority of people who provide spoilers would at the least be irked at being reduced to unpaid servants.

What's worse people who had formed an emotional attachment to their views would still be creating rationales to defend their position till the end or longer. The spoilers themselves being sufficient provocation