Question Help me translate these sentences CN to ENG!

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by SweetLiesBL, Aug 8, 2020.

1. SweetLiesBL

SweetLiesBL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "说我抄袭最十的请拿出调色盘,没有调色盘闭麦,别把无知当做炫耀的资本,您就看过最十一本渣贱?"

I think I've got the meaning of the first part (说我抄袭最十的请拿出调色盘) thanks to a definition for palette that NU doesn't allow me to link;;;; but I'm still not 100% sure.

I can't give context as it's literally the first part of the summary and not a chapter lmao, but anyway the shou is mad because he has been cheated on.

2. nonononononono

nonononononono NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Reading List:
    Link
    "说我抄袭最十的 refer to this incident 《最爱你的那十年》抄袭事件
    请拿出调色盘 refer to this tool https://baike.baidu.com/item/调色盘/18060430, which is used to find out similarities and check plagiarism. Basically asking people to provide evidence.
    ,没有调色盘 same as above
    闭麦,mute
    别把无知当做炫耀的资本,basically asking those accusers not to show off their ignorance.
    您就看过 all you have read
    最十 the book
    一本 just one
    渣贱? garbage

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  3. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't bother clicking the first link. It only keeps asking me for permission to dnld IE.

4. nonononononono

nonononononono NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Reading List:
    Link
    removed the link. Some Chinese sites are getting shitier every month. They will force you to download their app. It seems like it has become standard practice.

5. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, what with covid, people need to find ways to make money

6. KazeYuki

KazeYuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's this novel right? 《我死了他不知道》(https://www.shubl.com/book/book_detail/100172043)

Someone accused the author of《我死了他不知道》of plagiarizing 《最爱你的那十年》(The Decade of Deep Love). The author explains herself in the first comment of the novel page.
    首先,说我抄袭拿证据,别说的模凌两可。以下是解释,不看就说我抄袭的删评禁言拉黑谢谢。 1.最十的受血癌病死,我的受抑郁症吞安眠药自杀。 2.最十攻出轨小三,我的攻不止出轨一个而且还男女通吃。 3.最十的医生是男二攻,和受啪啪啪过,我的医生是心理医生,抑郁症患者需要长期吃药并且定期去看心理医生这是常识,常识,常识!还有我的医生已经三十多,是直男,并不喜欢受,两个人单纯医患关系。 4.最十的受结局死了,我的受从头到尾都活在日记和回忆里,从第一章他就死了,离开攻后的第一天就死了。 5.渣贱文套路:攻出轨受病死有小三,如果这种套路也是抄袭的证据,那么总裁文里你爱我我不爱你我爱你你不爱我419带球跑先婚后爱的套路也是互相抄袭咯? 6.《最爱你的那十年》抄袭晋.江文《我快死了》,知乎有证据。 如果只看过最十一本渣贱文麻烦闭嘴,你们这是ky碰瓷懂吗?空口鉴抄给我泼脏水?“正义粉丝”们要是依然留言说我抄袭,那么被禁言删评拉黑请不要怪我:)

渣贱 is the type of BL novel where the ML is a complete scumbag(渣) and MC is a (贱)pushover/has no self-respect/stays with ML even though ML treats him like crap etc

The last part of the sentence 您就看过最十一本渣贱 just means:
    "Is 《最爱你的那十年》 the only scumML/pushoverMC (渣贱) novel you've read?

Like @nonononononono said, the author asks them to provide evidence and not to show off their ignorance, and if "The Decade of Deep Love" is the only 渣贱 novel they've read, then please shut up.