Spoiler Good Man Operation Guide [Fast Wear]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Shaiyamine

Shaiyamine Reader of Novels, Slave to the Screen

Reading List:
    Link
    Was the time he became a weak scholar was when he was married to a princess? Or am I talking about a different novel hahaha I've been reading white washing novels simultaneously I get them mixed sometimes :blobpats:
    Especially so with mtl :blobdizzy:

Bella94 likes this.
  2. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the investigation arc.. It’s a breath of fresh air in quick transmigration story.. But sadly the arc only show details on the first case of ML and female lead together and the rest of the case is not as details as the first case which is understandable since it’s QT story not criminal investigation story.. But seriously though if the author of this book made a novel about Criminal Investigation I would read it for sure

Yes it is the one he married the princess.. I love how scared the Prince brother face every time he meet his brother in-law and how the other country prince priceless face when Shiheng beat him in archery contest while looking like a weak guy who can fall down when the wind blows.. I also love how Shiheng always shamelessly eating his friend food and live with him and his friend and wife always thought he is a weak scholar

urghh I really bad at giving detail spoiler but so far I’ve finish reading until the criminal investigation arc.. There is a lot of arc that is interesting and some are quite boring.. The arc that I really like is the recent one I read the criminal investigation one.. And oh the holographic game as well I like it a lot

For the holographic arc, ML inhabited the body of a sick rich 2nd generation whom is a villain in the story.. ML is sick and have this sickness where he always feel pain 24 hours a day.. It calls Klo illness? (Not sure if this right since I mtl it) ML have a fiancee and for his fiancee he play the game name Tiandao I think the name? It’s a holographic game that enables him to run and accompany his fiancee without feeling any pain.. But he can only use it for 2 hours since Klo patient can only use it for 2 hours for their own health and the game will automatically log him out.. The original owner of ML body hired the story Male Protagonist to play as him and also accompany his fiancee when there is a task being given since he can’t play it due to his illness.. The Male Protagonist agree but soon after the Male Protagonist seduced ori owner fiancee and also he make his own avatar to be with the fiancee.. The ori owner is so mad that he brings people in the game to fight MP but fail only to be stab by the MP and lose his ranking as no 1 in the game.. In original story the ori owner illness become even more severe after the fiancee he love is being taken by the MP only to get even more sick when MP announces that he will married the fiancee.. Then after that he try to go see the fiancee if I’m not wrong (I have short term memory sorry orz) but the fiancee only say she only see ori owner as a brother and she love the MP.. Ori owner is so mad that he goes to the game using the computer only to be kill repeatedly by the people there and he also try to improve the Tiandao game since he’s smart and also have talent in technology plus Tiandao is his parent company.. Before he could release the game the MP release his game first and the ori owner is so mad that he try to attack the MP in reality I think? (Not sure if this is correct but you can read it yourself and correct me if I’m wrong) I don’t remember what happen but to save ori owner the parents give MP the patent for the game that has already being improved by ori owner.. The MP become popular and his game defeat Tiandao and he have a harem of girl..

The ML come at the time after he got stab and people are waiting for him outside to kill him so they can get ML items and treasure.. The one who request ML to take this task is the reader of this novel themself.. They feel bad for the villain and want to kill the author for making the villain miserable.. ML face slap both the MP and cheating fiancee.. He first kill the person waiting outside.. Then a few days after he make a post in the forum a screenshot of his conversation with MP.. From the screenshot it can be seen how MP use his money to impress girl and to buy friend and being shameless saying that it’s his money.. The MP reputation goes down and people start criticizing him.. Cheating fiancee call MP and ask if it’s true what the screenshot say and MP coax her saying it’s fake.. He ask for cheating fiancee help to go to ML and ask him to delete the things he post in the forum and to make a statement that he is a good person.. The cheating fiancee believe him and go to see ML house only to be drive out by the housemaid of ML.. The housemaid says since they’re no longer have relationship she can’t get inside the house of Lin.. Cheating fiancee cry and say how can you do this to me.. Auntie and uncle Lin will punish you if you do this to me and she keep shouting ML name.. ML come out and stand on the stairs.. He says to the housemaid to kick her out and he says from now on Ai family can’t come in and come out.. The cheating fiancee continue to cry and say auntie and uncle love her and they would be unhappy if they treat her like this.. The housemaid only say that the reason why aunt and uncle Lin good to her is because of ML.. If it wasn’t because of him, Ai family is nothing to them.. Then the cheating fiancee crying in front of the gate and the ML mom come with her car.. The cheating fiancee run towards her and keep crying and say the housemaid didn’t let her come inside.. The ML mom look at her with a indifferent and cold eyes.. She order people to kick her out.. Cheating fiancee family want to marry her to the old greasy guy since Lin family have pull out the project involving Ai family.. Cheating fiancee don’t want to marry and ask MP to save her.. ML and MP have 1vs1 and MP lost.. He slander ML that he use another trainer only for being face slap because ML use computer to fight him.. ML people kick MP from the house he give MP when he hired MP to play game and 2 of MP harem girl come out when they heard a commotion outside MP house only for them to be disgusted that MP lied to them about using his own money to give them gift.. MP reputation stinks in college as well and got kicked out from the college.. He call the workers in his game company only to receive info that Tiando have already infringe the patent for the game so they can’t make their game since it’s base on Tiando and all the workers resign.. ML parents introduced him as the heir for Tiando company in the press conference and ML says he already improved the game now.. The MP reputation sinks into the bottom.. Cheating fiancee got kicked out from Ai family and goes to MP rent house only to see MP and another girl about to do the deed.. This girl is the MP harem girl as well.. MP hit cheating fiancee and she hurt her face being disfigured forever.. ML assign a middle age women besides Cheating fiancee and told her to help cheating fiancee to make MP goes to jail.. The women give idea to cheating fiancee and cheating fiancee run outside and cry to MP.. MP new girlfriend ask him who is the girl and MP says she’s nobody and she’s the one who have first love on him.. The cheating fiancee open her phone and show the forum post to new gf and new gf left MP and turns out the new gf father have a game company and now MP is mad at cheating fiancee and slap her hard until the wound on her face reopened.. The women ML plant besides cheating fiancee says to her she can report to police if she want to since MP hurt her.. MP have no choice but to let her live with him but she always make him buy expensive things making him in debt by making a blackmail that she will report to police about him.. Then they watch in tv ML talk to the press conference about the collaboration with other gaming company.. Tiandao will give them the holographic technology with agreed price from the developer.. ML says don’t worry to gamers who bought the holographic game capsule? (Game machine I think?) he says that they don’t have to buy a new gaming machine since they can play other game with the same game machine.. Cheating fiancee regret it a lot and MP is jealous of ML.. Then the media collect story about ML and people admire ML.. Then the new drugs for ML illness come out and cure ML illness.. MP and cheating fiancee want to kill each other and got taken to the police.. Cheating fiancee die and MP come out of the prison after a few years and saw ML successful photo

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021
  3. Kueen

Kueen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. Where can I find novels like these? I fell in love with this.

4. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    Criminal investigation arc

-fl is a newbie in the 7th police department.. She got an ability to see ghost (this doesn’t happen until she meet the corpse of her first case) when she see a ghost she will feel cold and freezing..
    -ML is the team leader for 7th police department and his nickname is the flower of their department because of his handsome face but cold personality.. He always reject everytime there is a girl confess to him.. So many rejection that it becomes a tradition for newbie to confess to him and being rejected..
    -FL confess to ML (this is the time when ML come into the body) ML accepted the confession and everyone is surprise..
    -FL try to explain that she didn’t really confess for real but before she could explain ML says he will go to the bathroom
    -ML receives the plot and memory in the bathroom.. In the story the author of the world he’s in now make ori owner and FL dating because ori owner have a yang energy that could dispel ghost..
    -Author feel burdened with reader expectation of the relationship between ori owner and FL and make the ending with ori owner goes outstation and FL die frozen to death because of ghost.. Ori owner come back only to see his gf dead already..
    -When ML come back from the bathroom suddenly there is a girl corpse fall down from the ceiling lamp (I’m not sure how to describe this lamp.. It’s a really big lamp)
    -ML went to the corpse and examine the corpse and the other coworkers in the team write the note what ML says..
    -After that police come and ML say they should leave now and let the police takeover..
    -Outside the restaurant after the coworkers tacitly agree to leave them alone, ML confess to FL he likes her and they date.. The coworkers tease them and FL is shy.. ML is cold as usual..
    -ML, FL and one of the coworkers working hard to crack the case of the murder.. The victims is female and a waiter at the restaurant.. She have ambiguous relationship with one of the workers and the boss of the restaurant also like her but he’s married with a daughter..
    -ML, FL and one of the team member went to the restaurant again and start questioning the owner.. Then they start looking around and they come with 3 suspect, owner, owner wife and one of the workers..
    -They ask the staff there if there is anything happen before the waiter die.. One of the staff saw that owner and the workers who have relationship with victims arguing about the victims.. She hide afraid that they will see her..
    -They come to the restaurant one more time and they found out that the lamp has a hole.. The victims is being tied and the lamp is soundproof.. The murderer give the victims a drug that makes her unconscious for awhile and saw with her own eyes how helpless she feel when nobody could save her.. The owner open the switch habitually without knowing he kill the girl he like..
    -when owner open the switch the water automatically flow to the lamp and drown the victims.. The victims try to scream to the owner to save her but useless since the lamp is soundproof.. The owner only habitually mop the floor without knowing anything..
    -They go back to the office and because of the case the team need to work until night time without going back home.. They were eating instant noodles when FL saw the ghost of the victims.. She feel cold all over her body and could only froze in her place.. The ghost keep coming nearer but the ghost didn’t say anything to her..
    -FL feel extremely cold when the ghost is coming near her.. She was trembling and suddenly ML come to the rescue.. ML calls FL name and put his coat on her..
    -FL feel a bit warm when ML hold her hand.. ML lead FL into the office and sit her down.. He get some warm water for FL and give it to her.. ML ask what happen and say from your micro expression and body language it could be clearly seen that she’s nervous and in a condition of when the body and brain is disconnect.. The body is not reacting to the brain order.. FL at first reluctant to tell the truth but in the end she decided to trust ML and told him about her seeing the ghost..
    -ML comfort her and told her no need to be afraid of ghost and he will protect her..
    -FL feel better a bit and the next day I think? ML ask owner, owner wife and workers to come to the station for questioning..
    -Turns out workers and owner wife have an affair
    -ML ask the owner wife the key to her hotpot restaurant (the wife restaurant is only above her husband)
    -owner wife say they could ask workers for the key..
    -They come to the hotpot restaurant and after searching for awhile they found a secret door under the cashier floor.. They also found the victims hair.. Turns out from this floor owner wife can bring the victims to the lamp.. (there’s a lot happen actually but it’s hard to describe one by one)
    -ML ask to arrest owner wife right away as the owner is in danger.. They rush to the owner home only to see owner lying on the floor with blood flowing not knowing he’s dead or hanging on life.. The owner wife relaxedly sipping her drink with bloody hand.. They arrest owner wife right away
    -Owner survived but his penis is gone.. Owner wife cut them off making him an eunuch
    -Owner wife at the station admit that she kill the waiter because she heard that she was pregnant with owner baby.. (The owner wife is a psycho tbh.. She’s crazy) she also says her lover and husband both love the waiter.. She only did that to make sure her daughter is the only child of her husband..
    -ML told owner wife that the waiter is not pregnant and the wife is like “no it’s impossible” and goes cray cray
    -ML and FL is like a gum sticking together no matter where.. They always solve the case together and they are quite popular couple
    -There is one case where the murderer want to shoot FL but ML block it and fortunately he only hurt a little bit (the case is not in details) FL cry and ML making a joke saying is his face still okay? FL says yes it’s still ok.. Then that’s good ML says.. (because when ML confess to FL, she says she like him because of his face before and ML says I will protect this face seriously)
    -ML and FL get married and still solve the case together until they retired.. After they retired FL never saw ghost again.. (the ghost disappear after their case has been solved) the couple is popular for solving so many cases..
    -FL dies happily and ML follow after that..

You might want to check out Scum Male Whitewashing manual, Starlight shines when he come.. The translation is not yet complete but you can mtl it either from the mtl site or use google translate.. (if you are using Iphone you can download google apps and it will auto translate chinese to english for you.. Downside is that you can’t see history or bookmark it)

5. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    Finish reading all arc in the novel but I must say the ending is too abrupt.. The ending is like an open ending? The scum male whitewashing novel also have open ending orz.. I’m so sad to finish this novel.. On to another novel I guess

Shaiyamine and Poor_Hero like this.
  7. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please give spoilers for the arc currently in translation? The fish selling girl and the gangster?

Bella94 likes this.
  8. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    sure.. I don’t really remember the details so bear with my goldfish memory.. This is all I remember orz sorry again if the spoiler is confusing cause my memory is not that good

-MC have a nice mother and he is a gangster
    -MC ori body unintentionally save the FL because of his mother urging
    -MC and the FL is a couple
    -MC make money and open a shopping mall and bring all his gangster friend to the city
    -FL is in college I think?
    -MC open a stall for his mother just next to FL family fish stall
    -MC mother getting to know the FL family and slowly make the FL family like MC
    -FL grandmother want MC to have blind date with rich guy and MC did not want to go
    -FL family says just meet him and don’t have to get married
    -FL call MC and say she will have blind date and got disappointed when MC didn’t say to her don’t go
    -Well MC go to the blind date only to see MC there and MC propose to her
    -They meet FL grandmother and grandmother seeing how rich MC is agree to let FL married
    -One of MC neighbour son got attacked by his boss? Then the neighbour call MC and MC bring all bodyguard in his mall to the hospital and say he will give bonus to them
    -MC beat the scum boss and save the neighbour son and his family
    -MC and FL have happy ending

9. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
  10. yorozuyaginchan

Reading List:
    Link
    The last few lines are from a different novel

11. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh really.. I got the novel mix up then orz.. I read too many novel at once and I got confused with the plot sometimes

If anyone wanting to find a good female transmigration novel I recommend to read this novel I really like:

Quick Transmigration: Male God is Mine (the translation could be found in wattpad but if you’re impatient like me you can MTL it via google translate or via MTL site and you won’t be disappointed)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/226373711-quick-transmigration-male-god-is-mine
    https://m.xbiquge.cc/book_11811/ (MTL)

The next recommendation is the MTL novel I found by chance in recommendation of chinese site novel online.. It’s really a good read.. The FL at first is not OP at all and she have memory loss and don’t know why she always in the other world when she wake up.. You will know the reason as you read more chapter.. But the FL gradually grows and sometimes she transmigrated into an OP character and the ML is so sweet OMG.. But the ML have Yandere alert though so if you’re uncomfortable with it don’t read it..

https://m.xbiquge.cc/book_9176/ (MTL)

12. CherryB

CherryB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody give us spoilers for the arc of The Princess's Young Third Place Scholar? I tried to mtl but it was very confusing :blobdizzy:

13. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The new ongoing translated arc, spoiler please .

CherryB and JuuHachi like this.
  14. IncroyableGirl

IncroyableGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After ML becomes rich, FL still continues to pursue her profession of journalism and doesn't tell anyone that she is ML's wife. After their death (both ML and FL die together) everyone comes to know that ML was FL's husband. FL even interviewed ML and they narrowly escaped everyone's scrutiny.

ML is a poor scholar who was originally the only son in the family so his parents were favoured, after his male cousins were born, his parents asked a fortune teller to scam ML's grandfather that ML would become a great official. So ML started studying but he felt that he did not have the ability . He worked very hard and passed 2 tests but when it was time to go to capital and his family sold their field, the original owner became very guilty and tried to stop them but they didn't listen. When he went to the capital he accidentally encountered question paper on the ground and returned it. When he gave the exam he realised that they were the questions of the exam, he got very good marks, so to prepare for next exam he bought the questions and became an official and was married to a princess. But other princes tried to make him a snitch otherwise they would expose him. Original owner became very depressed and his health deteriorated. When the matter was exposed the princess and her sibling prince suffered and the original owner died. The princess was ridiculed and her sibling was murdered, at the end the Princess died at the age of 30 alone.

Bella94, CherryB and Korleone like this.
  15. yorozuyaginchan

Reading List:
    Link
    This isn't from the fish girl and gangster arc.

16. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone can give me a suggestion of a story similar to this? I have read Scum Man system, Villain Boss etc.. I need more Male MC like them haihh.. Oh right anyone can tell me which novel it is that The ori is a scum father that neglect his daughter then MC come into the body and spoil his daughter and also build a robot to protect her.. Then there is military minister or something that want to buy his robot.. I really like that arc.. Anyone can tell me is it the scum man system or Good man operation system that have that arc? Because I remember Good man have robot scene as well in the gourmet arc..

17. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story you’re thinking of is The Bad Man System Has Collapsed.

sheisthedemon93 and Bella94 like this.
  18. yorozuyaginchan

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know any spoilers for the currently being translated arc? The MC is the father of the third prince's son.

19. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil the current arc?

yorozuyaginchan likes this.
  20. sftkitti

sftkitti Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this a novel where the mc travels between different worlds and have different fl in these worlds or is the fl the same perdon throughout the worlds like in sinisters ex girlfriend and coming of the villain boss?