Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    Well ~ technically he is borrowing the power of the spirits so he's half right...

But at their strongest as of the raws, then yes Makoto would win hands down. Even Altena herself said that being the Hero of Light has conditions to be at their peak performance (being in sunlight). Makoto on the other hand could insane level spells simultaneously which even Demon Kings are scared of as long as there Dia is with him.

And speaking of which now that i think about it Makoto being gutted on some places seems will never happen now with Dia always with him following everywhere he goes.

2. Eve

Eve Title under construction

Reading List:
    Link
    today~
    Abel.... I mean Anna, confirms that her base body is female...
    even with low chance.. I was still hoping it was the Abel part or a situation like Run&Ren in TLR.
    so it wouldn't be that weird if sakurai suddenly goes kyun kyun to makoto :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

White Dragon is a woman...
    vampire, dragon, angel..... Arifureta much?????

Korleone likes this.
  3. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    hooo ~ half-elves have lower life than pure elves which the author fixed...

Also *sigh* expected that the dragon will form onto a Human woman, which is as expected, also Ancient Dragon-san would spill the bean on why Makoto is NG? Anna's dependence to Makoto is starting to show and Momo being looked as a child is so cute ~

Aight yes Abel is just a guise and she can indefinitely quit being one... But i don't see the reason why their parents and her even want her to be male in the first place for disguise... (the cliché is strong on this one)

4. kamiisgod_

kamiisgod_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion I believe great tragedy will strike it’s a gut feeling
    raws were kind of confusing towards the end, the dragon is a mix too and Abel/Anna is base form am I correct?

5. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe that its she is just has the template of a powerful old dragon. Its a common trope for some dragons to have human form and this one is not exception. Anna is a special case.

6. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the tragedy struck at Friae's hometown for sure since it's already written lolololol... I'm still waiting for the time when Abel and Anna both come into light...

7. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure the miko of the moon of the 1000 years ago will be the mirror image of Furiae.

Gotta explain why she hates Princess Anne since the beginning, I thought it was jealousy towards Ryousuke but i dont think so anymore

8. kamiisgod_

kamiisgod_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah I meant something on a bigger scale for ex, Makoto being stuck in the sands of time and he comes to alternate timeline where the demon king won, since there are Fate threads this is plausible

9. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me how many harem members are there as of the latest chapter?

10. kamiisgod_

kamiisgod_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Present time:
    Furiae
    Aya
    Lucy
    Mary
    Sofia
    Past:
    Great sage:Momo
    Anna(most likely)

11. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mary and the sister of Gerald are simply troll. They don't have any importancec story and emotion-wise

12. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    Mary is like the girl that you could fallback if all else flag got broken on the dating sim... But let's be honest she also supports him before even becoming a hero. Hope she gets more screen time.

This would get convulated like the cautious hero one with the parallel universes. I guess Makoto has a big chance to be the one inside the coffin at this rate than him returning to present.

13. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    She's so beautiful ~!!!!!! ♡♡♡♡ 20200809_020041.jpg

Zakoo, Eve, JBwB and 2 others like this.
  14. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Furiae best girl. That was my first post

15. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga also hinted about her appearance. Most importantly that out of all of Makoto's harem members, she has the most 'plot'.

16. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    Well considering Makoto would get Anna... She got the biggest 'plot' on both times (Noel has it big too)

Hope they illustrate Furi and Makoto's first kiss... Her on a risque purple sleepwear seems a sight for sore eyes ♥♥♥

Aean likes this.
  17. kamiisgod_

kamiisgod_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in other words one can say Anna is the main heroine technically since the story greatly revolves around her and past events.

18. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy Dragon says that Makoto is the hero of salvation (take note, not hero of light)... Anna now knows too that to protect her, Makoto have to use his life force (anima) and the dragon noticed that he is impatient to finish the mission... Seems like Anna will just fall deeper and deeper for him at this rate, oh also she will be the one to stop Makoto if he ever wanted to self-sacrifice himself again (Momo is dependent on Makoto, Dragon is defeated so she can't break her own oath, Dia would follow anything her 'king' wants... So it's up to Anna to stop him)

edit:
    Also nice tidbit to solidify that Anna is always a girl

She has the miko of sun on her with the hero of thunder class...

And her lifespan is the same as humans even with the blood of angels on her apparently
    I guess give some big fat F to our hero Sakurai... It further solidified that there is a big connection between Noel and Anna at this point.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
  19. kamiisgod_

kamiisgod_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s super tough but the probability for Sakurai turning evil increases.

20. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's just pray that Anna follows him instead or she's the one sleeping on the coffin (but let's be honest, the longer the story goes, the higher the chance that the one sleeping on the coffin is Makoto and Noel is Anna's reincarnation instead)