Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Ainz913

Ainz913 [Refining Heaven Demon Venerable's Inheritor]

Reading List:
    Link
    The maximum level of transcendence is absolute i think.
    This is from the God Killer title
    [God Killer]

[You are the 'absolute' being who killed a god.

Your transcendence will reach the maximum and all attack power is doubled.]

An absolute is like hayate

Gymgym and LordDanny like this.
  2. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But is it after 10, 20 or 100 level?
    Tittle is direct update from X to MAX. If all need kill dragon or god then It is limited number of MAX transcendence being. And transcendent isn't legend, they may only train and became Absolute.

3. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    That is correct, we know the maximum level's name, that is 'Absolute', but we don't know it in digit system. As far as I have observed about the Transcendent System, It has certain stages, but we also don't know how many levels each stage contains. I have also observed that some stages might contain more levels than others and aren't like the Blacksmithing Skills, which contain 4 stages, each stage having 10 levels. Accordingly Body Stage might contain many levels like [Origin True Energy], Speed and Visual Limits , Resistances, Attack Power and etc. Meanwhile Heart may only contain the [Formless Will], then at maybe [Manifestation of Will] and possibly also the [Heart Sword] or something similar. Possibly Author would answer those as Grid keeps writing the Epics.

The status of Absolute is above the status of a Legend or a Myth. It is comparable to the Gods and Dragons. Hence it is understandable that it needs those kinds of Arduous Achievements to get the status. However, I think no-one can reach this status even if they self practise their whole life. To reach at this status you have do something amazing like Hayate did. Grid has referred 'Absolute' not only as the Peak of Transcendence but also as the beyond the Transcendence System.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  4. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Absolute = Myth class. And even Hayate isn't Myth.

It would be interesting to know the limits of Hurent's aura. Can it mimic Ruby's healing, Kraugel's space sword, Yura's bullets, and so on.
    Also, after describing Piaro's aura, I think that "Invisible Will" can merge with "Aura" and the binding to the user will disappear. Auro will become like magic.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  5. noirdesprit

noirdesprit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolute on Grid's Epic probably just referring to those Grid had respect of and stand above him, the system put them as an Absolute.

6. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not like that at all. When Juander was mentioned as an Absolute. He was referred as because he was a total Authoritarian of the West Continent. Meanwhile Hayate was referred as because he slew a Dragon. You can compare this to [God Killer] title also. In the title Absolute is also defined, it also isn't part of Grid's Epic but a Quest. The definition of Absolute which is given in the title, is it also because of Grid's respect towards the [God Killer] title? 2nd thing, Grid didn't really respect Juander before but after he sacrificed himself, so that theory is also a failure.

7. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Finally my main art is done
    Btw actually I want to put a crown symbol game in Grid head but I decided to not because I forgot if you see Grid as a player, did you see his crown symbol?

Title: Delusional Steng make machine magic with King Grid and Phanmir

8. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "It looks like hundreds and thousands of times as many murders as one of you has done by one man.
    Hanul was completely different from the other gods.
    The absolute god Rebecca and Yatan are just like a spring-like spring that moves along the main ridge.
    While the sub gods such as Hexethia and Gera Tool were simply buried in their desires, Hanul understood and attacked humans.
    As if he were also human.
    "You..."
    Grid, who was caught for long-standing sins of the mind, was astounded. I was afraid of Hanul, who closed his mouth by human standards.
    God, who understands human beings so well, deceives mankind, and thus renounces the gods of the noblemen.
    It was horrifying that he used it as a tool to build it, and later created a quest and massacred it.
    It would have been perceived as a disaster if he had been faithful to his instincts like Rebecca and Yatan. Hanul felt like a psychopath with excitement in his hands.
    Did he read his mind? Han-ul's eyes on the grid made me smile.
    It was as if you were mocking me for being no different from me. Grid had a hunch.
    Hanul is the most shunned trust. While the grid was shaking, Hanul was concentrating on her conversation with the Grand Master. I tried to conciliate the Grand Master.
    Grid wanted to shout.
    I wanted to warn Grandmaster not to be misled. But he couldn't open his mouth.
    Han-ul will surely bury your sins.
    [You don't deserve to talk to a criminal. Silence for 3 minutes. All kill and magic use are sealed.] The source of the myth ignores you. Resistance fails. All abilities are down 30 percent and vulnerable for three minutes.]
    The source of the myth ignores your character. Resistance will fail.]
    'Damn it! God damn it!'
    There have been rumors circulating in the community recently.
    It is about the existence of the Legendary Attack Method.
    It said that if a target hits six abnormal conditions of a certain kind within a second, the legendary class' "state-of-state resistance" would become powerless, but Grid snorted and spilled. That's how he thought the clause could not be neutralized.
    However, we can no longer ignore it.
    "Why do you fail to resist anything that you do?
    Abnormal resistance is ignored, abnormal resistance is ignored, abnormal resistance is ignored, abnormal resistance is ignored, abnormal resistance is ignored, abnormal resistance is ignored, abnormal resistance is ignored, abnormal resistance is ignored, abnormal resistance is ignored... Whenever Grid failed to resist due to abnormal conditions, I thought that there was nothing absolute about Satispy, and the former method of attacking the Lunar New Year's Day was also true.
    "Poor Apostle Zich, it is impossible for you to resurrect the Seven Sailors alone. "
    The conversation between Hanul and Grandmaster was coming to an end.
    Hanul, who peeped into his resentment and wishes through the Grand Master's position, persistently attacked the Grand Master, and the expression of the Grand Master was mysterious and difficult to read.
    'No, don't worry.'
    You shouldn't hold Hanul's hand.
    If you hold Hanul's hand, you will never get rid of the stigma of being a seven-line.
    Grid shouted, but the cry was only in his head.
    The weight of Han-ul's sin was finally suppressed.
    At this rate, it was a frustrating moment for Grid, who thought the Grandmaster would be shaken.
    "No."
    with a bang
    A large warm hand was covered over the shoulders of a heavily hardened grid.
    It was the hand of the Grand Master. "I'm not alone.
    The clear eyes facing Hanul face the grid.
    "This is the man who will help me with my apostles.
    Why on earth.
    On what basis do they trust and rely on me so much?
    It was a big question for Grid, who did not know what the Grandmaster was thinking. But first, I drew a smile.
    I was relieved that the Grand Master had escaped the worst situation of joining hands with Hanul, and I was glad that somehow I was trusted.
    "Why would you have to go through a rough road?"
    Hanul asked Grandmaster.
    The elusive face still seemed to smile wholeheartedly.
    replied the Grandmaster.
    "As soon as I hold your hand and take the easy path, I feel like I'm going to enter the evil path. "
    "The road with me is evil.
    La...."
    A smile lifted from Hanul's face.
    At that moment, a huge sense of pressure turned red, making it hard for Grid to breathe. Jibal and Neo enemy knights have been confused.
    a withering fit
    It was so overwhelming that even the grandmaster of the world made one step back.
    "Do I look evil to your eyes?"
    "No. How dare you point the standard of good and evil at God when I only have a short conversation for a moment?""
    "But how do you worry you'll walk an evil path? I understand man better than any other god, and therefore I am the only god who can live with man. "I'm the only one in the world who can live up to your expectations and wishes, who fought against the gods for humanity."
    Hanul really thinks so.
    It seemed.
    The Grandmaster shook his head soon, though his heart was drawn for a moment.
    "I don't want God to live with humans. They want a god who can protect them when they encounter a disaster that they can't face with their own power while just watching from a distance. Yattan, which destroys the world under some pretext.
    Rebecca watches over a world that is destroyed by Yatan.
    Hexethia, the god of the colon, who was jealous and jealous of humans.
    Gerarul who wants to spread his greatness to man.
    Dominion, who fell in love with humans and was a hipster with a sense of betrayal. The gods that Grandmaster had witnessed were all far from what he thought were gods. Han-ul, who stared at the Grand Master, who firmly conveys his will, quietly started to talk. "that is, don't do anything.
    You want me to stand up and help you when you're in trouble?"
    "Yes."
    "Do you want favors without consideration... I don't think it's worth it in the shoes of God. "That's benevolence."
    "You seem to say that God is obliged to show mercy."I think it's a duty. "The reason why a human liver ascends to God is because I want compassion." "I'm a man long before he was born.
    It's been around since the age of Chaos. "Isn't it too much greed to claim that I have a duty for human beings?" "It's not until human beings are born that you are worshipped, that you have the power of the present?"
    "Do as you please."
    How dare you argue with Hanul's words.
    The three men, who had not been able to watch, stormed out of their seats.
    God, for all human beings.
    They've all been in a bad mood ever since they heard the Grand Master's bullshit claiming to exist.
    "I can see why the ugly gods of the West have sinned against you. "
    "Your argument is too one-sided. Too much greed. There's no God you want."
    The Grandmaster shut his mouth. Hanwool, as he did to Grid
    Not on this charge.
    Actually, Grandmaster wanted to ask.
    God exists because of human wishes, but why deny what is for human beings? However, the reason why I don't have to ask is that it is meaningless.
    The Grand Master, who pulled out of his memory a Narnidon conversation before splitting with Asgard's gods, bowed his head with a mournful vote.
    "It's a wind beyond the subject. Sorry
    I'll get going now."
    Chiri Ling.
    The body of the fallen jibal and Neo enemy knights was wrapped around the body of an ancient loon.
    Then, the whole party, who was overwhelmed by Hanul's presence, got up from their seats.
    Hanul's question came behind the back of the Grand Master, who was trying to leave the party. "Have you been just watching humans? It's only for humans.
    Are you here?" "...... No. "
    In the distant past, we fought for the gods.
    And for the past hundreds of years, humans have been used in the name of resurrecting the Seven Cactus. Sometimes they killed many people. It's all a shameful past. Gran Demaster knew he was not a good man. "You deserve God only for human beings.
    Think?"
    "Yes."
    The eyes of the Grandmaster, who had sunk quietly, shone proudly. "That's why God exists.
    Yo.
    "Gal!"
    The storm raged as the unheard of wind blew. The lake around the pavilion seemed to be causing turbulence and soon swirled.
    Ggulping. The moment I get hip in the whirlpool, I'm safe.
    It was at the time when Zich and Neo-red knights, who sensed the fact that they would not be able to hit, swallowed dry saliva. "Let me go."
    When Hanul stopped Pungsa, it stopped the wind stopped. The lake, which had swirled, calmed down the liege rum.
    The new wind then split the lake in half, paving the way for Grid and his group of landmasters.
    Grand stepping on the road
    Hanul left the master with his last words.
    "There is no God you want. "I think so now."

"Get off with it."
    The Grid and Grand Masters, who left the place where the gods had gathered and returned to the palace, were treated poorly by the aristocrats. Grandmaster Hanul's Hand
    The news that he had dared to refuse already seemed like a cow's tongue.
    There were some aristocrats who openly showed hostility.
    Grids, Jibal, and Neo-Jeokgi walked along the road with their heads lowered sensibly.
    He knew that if he was caught, he would get a sandal. It was around the time when I walked so long and reached the entrance to the palace. "I want to see your nothing." As soon as the party passes through the gates, who is it?
    I heard a voice from
    The party could tell who it was without looking at his face.
    Jjalang.
    It was because of the sound of bells.
    A man with a bell-tipped string on his head.
    He was chiseled, the god who had previously sat at an angle on the steps of the pavilion.
    As if he had known clearly that the Grand Master would come back, he was looking at Grie De, who blocked the road ahead of him.
    "I wonder if I can get over my ordeal. "
    the ordeal of Chiu
    It was the first gateway the aristocrats had to pass to qualify for God.
    Naturally, there was a strong backlash around him.
    The aristocrats, who were already staring at the Grid party, began to protest.
    "You're going to give Chiu poetry to a human being! our gentleman
    Are you mocking me!" He lightly dismissed the cries of the screaming aristocrats. "What do you say? I'm sure it's no offer for you. "
    Chiu's attention was focused only on Grid, and eventually a few of his classmates came forward.
    "If you're willing to give us a chance to go through the ordeal of a human being, give us a chance. "Good."
    Clean-up was surprisingly easy to accept.
    "I'm fine, too.
    Frustrated, Grid also accepted with a serious look.
    There was no reason to refuse a good opportunity in the first place, and Haejin was among the noblemen who offered to go through the ordeal of Chiu.

"It seems that the killings committed by one of you are hundreds or thousands of times more than the killings committed by hundreds of nobles.
    Hanul was completely different from other gods.
    The absolute gods Rebecca and Yatan are just like a spring that moves according to instinct.
    It is only existence, and the subordinate gods such as Hexettaia and Zeratul have a simple sense of being buried in their desires, while Hanul understood and attacked humans.
    As if you were human too.
    'this guy...."
    The grid, which took out the sins of the heart that had been suffering from long ago, was daunting. Hanul, who closed his mouth according to human standards, was afraid.
    A god who understands humans so well deceives humanity,
    It was used as a stacking tool, and after that, it was creepy that he made quests and massacred.
    Rather, it would have been recognized as a disaster if he had been faithful to his instincts like Rebecca and Yatan. Hanul felt like a psychopath with excitement in his hand.
    Was the thought read? Hanul's gaze at the grid was a child.
    It seemed as if you were mocking that you were no different from me. The grid was intuitive.
    This means that Hanul is the trust that should be avoided the most. Even while the grid was vibrating, Hanul was concentrating on the conversation with the grandmaster. I tried to conjure the grandmaster.
    Grid wanted to shout.
    I wanted to warn the grandmaster that he shouldn't be deceived. But I couldn't open my mouth.
    [Hanul will never ask for your sins.]
    [A criminal is not entitled to speak. Silent for 3 minutes. All skills and use of magic are sealed.] [The source of myth ignores your attack. They fail to resist.] [The sinner is anxious. All stats drop by 30% and you are exposed to weakness for 3 minutes.]
    [The source of myth ignores your deity. Resistance fails.]
    'damn! Damn it!'
    There is a rumor that has been circulating in the community recently.
    It is said that there is a <legendary strategy>.
    It was said that hitting a target with 6 specific types of status abnormalities within 1 second will disable the legendary class's'status resistance', but the grid screamed and spilled. He thought that there was no way that resistance could be neutralized in that way.
    But now I can't ignore it anymore.
    'Why do you fail to resist abnormal status if you do something?
    Abnormal state hit ignoring abnormal state resistance, Abnormal state resistance ignoring abnormal state resistance, Abnormal state resistance ignoring abnormal state resistance, and ignoring abnormal state resistance. ... Whenever the grid failed to resist abnormality, I thought that Satisfy wasn't absolute, and it became unclear whether the rumored legendary strategy was also true.
    "Poor Apostle Zeke, it would be impossible for you to resurrect the Chilseonin alone."
    The conversation between Hanul and Grandmaster was coming to an end.
    Hanul, who caught a glimpse of his resentment and desire through the grandmaster's position, persistently attacked the grandmaster, and the grandmaster's expression was subtle and difficult to read.
    'No. Don't worry.'
    You must not hold Hanul's hand.
    If you hold Hanul's hand, Chilsunin will never get rid of the stigma.
    Grid shouted, but the shout only lingered in my head.
    The weight of Hanul's sin finally squeezed his mouth.
    It was a moment of frustration when the grid thought the Grandmaster would shake.
    "no."
    Damn it.
    Big, warm hands covered the shoulders of the tight grid.
    It was the grandmaster's hand. "I am not alone.
    The clear eyes that met Hanul turn to Grid.
    “Here is a human being who will help me with my apostles.
    Why the hell.
    What is the basis for trusting and relying on me so much?
    It was a big question for Grid, who didn't know the inside of the Grandmaster. But first I drew a smile.
    I was relieved that the Grandmaster had escaped the worst case of holding hands with Hanul, and felt joy that I had been trusted for whatever reason.
    "Why are you going to walk a difficult road?"
    Hanul asked the grandmaster.
    The hard-to-recognize face still seemed to smile gently.
    Replied the grandmaster.
    "The moment I take Hanul's hand and choose an easy path, it feels like I'll enter an evil path."
    "The way to walk with me is evil
    la...."
    The smile lifted from Hanul's face.
    At an instant, a huge sense of coercion turned red and the grid was hard to breathe. Jibal and the Neo enemy knights were fascinated.
    Move.
    It was a strong sense of overbearing that made even the grandmaster of the world step back.
    "Do I look evil in your eyes?"
    "No. I just had a short conversation for a while, but how dare you aim at God the standard of good and evil?"
    “But how do you worry that you will be walking in an evil path? I understand humans better than any other god, and therefore I am the only god who can live with them. I'm the only one in this world who can live up to this." It is a voice with confidence.
    Hanul sincerely thinks so
    It seemed.
    The Grandmaster was attracted for a moment, but soon shook his head.
    “I don't want a god who lives with humans. I want a god who can only watch from a distance and protect humans when they encounter a disaster that they cannot stand against. Yatan to destroy
    Rebecca watches a world perished by Yatan.

Hexetaia, the god of the captain who was jealous and envious of humans.
    Jeraruul wants to spread his greatness to humans.
    Dominion, who fell in love with humans, and was so betrayed by the betrayal. All the gods the Grandmaster had witnessed were far from what he thought of. Hanul, who looked at the Grandmaster, who firmly conveyed his will, quietly woke up. "In other words, do nothing
    Only when humans are in crisis stand out and help?"
    "Yeah."
    "Do you wish for unrequited favor?... It doesn't seem to be worth anything from a godly position. ""That's kindness."
    "It seems as if you are saying you have a duty to show mercy to God." "I think it's a natural duty. The reason why humans prevail in God is because they want kindness." "I am long before humans were born
    It has existed since the age of chaos. Don't you think it's too much greed to claim that I have a duty for humans like this?"
    "Be moderately."
    Dare to talk to Hanul’s words.
    The three companies who couldn't watch stand up.
    Zagoro God, only for humans
    All of them were offended when they heard the grandmaster's bullshit claiming to exist.
    "I guess you know why the ugly gods of the west have brought you sin."
    "Your argument is too one-sided. It's too greedy. The god you want can't exist."
    The grandmaster shut up. Hanul like he did to Grid
    It is not because of biting this sin.
    In fact, the grandmaster wanted to ask.
    God exists because of the human desire, but why does it deny work for humans? However, the reason why I didn't ask was because it was meaningless.
    The Grandmaster, who recalled the conversation he had spent before dividing with the gods of Asgard, bowed his head with a sorrowful expression.
    "It must be a wind over the subject. Sorry
    All. I'll step back."
    Cheering.
    I thought of Jibal and the neo-red knights, who were lying down because of the ancient rune language.
    Then Hanul's presence was overwhelmed and all the party lost their mind and woke up from their seats.
    Hanul's question arose behind the back of the grandmaster who was going to take the party and leave. "Have you been just watching humans?
    Did you come?" ".... no. "
    In the distant past, they fought for the gods.
    And for the past hundreds of years, humans have been used in the name of resurrecting the Chil-sen-in. It sometimes killed many people. It's all a shameful past. Grandmaster knew he wasn't already an ancestor. "That you deserve to wish a god for humans only
    Do you think?"
    "Yeah."
    The eyes of the Grandmaster, who sank quietly, brightened with confidence. "That's why God exists
    Yo.
    "Go!"
    As the unheard of wind shouted, a storm came. I thought that the lake around the pavilion would cause a rippling, and then it swirled.
    Grunt. The moment you get lost in the whirlpool
    It was at the time when Zeke and the Neo Red Knights, who realized that it would be impossible to do so, swallowed dry saliva. "I'll send it to you."
    When Hanul restrained Pungsa, Pungsa stopped the wind. The swirling lake was silent like a lie.
    Then, another new wind split the lake in half and opened the way for the Grid and its Landmasters.
    Grand stepping on the road
    Hanul left the last words to the master.
    "The god you want doesn't exist." "I think so now."

"Get out of there."
    After leaving the place where the gods had gathered and returning to the palace, the yangban neglected Grid and the Grand Master's party. Hanul's hand from the grandmaster
    The news that he had dared to reject it was already very confusing.
    There were also men who showed hostility openly.
    The grid, Jibal, and neo-red knights walked on the road with their heads bowed wide.
    It is because I knew that if I was caught even once, I would have four months. It was when I walked for a while and reached the entrance of the palace. "I want to see your moo (nose)). The moment the party passes the gate, who
    I heard Ga's voice.
    The party could notice who he was without looking at his face.
    Jingle.
    It was because of the bell sound.
    Mew is a man who puts his head up with a drop of string.
    He was the god Chiwoo, who had previously sat at an angle on the stairs of the pavilion.
    As if he had obviously known that the Grandmaster would come back, he was staring at the grid, blocking the way forward.
    "I'm curious if I can overcome the ordeal I made."
    Chiu's ordeal.
    It was the first gateway through which the nobles had to pass in order to qualify as a god.
    Naturally, a fierce backlash occurred around him.
    If not, the nobles who were staring at the grid party as if to eat them started protesting.
    "You're just going to give the ordeal of getting rid of humans!
    Are you mocking!!” He lightly dismissed the shouts of the nobles who were screaming. It must be an offer that I have nothing to say to you. "
    Chi-wu's attention was focused only on the grid, and in the end, some of the lesser gents came forward.
    "If you are willing to give humans a chance to face trials, give us a chance. "Good."
    It was surprisingly easy to get rid of,
    "I like it.
    Grid, which was embarrassed, also accepted with a serious expression.
    Not only was there no reason to refuse a good opportunity in the first place, and Haejin Hae was included among the nobles who said they would face the ordeal of Chiu.

Tzedakah, rucivfan, aqua55 and 6 others like this.
  9. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Really nice Art Work. I really appreciate it.

vasiliassy likes this.
  10. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    That Haejin guy would surely die. Hehe he he. I like the way Chiyou works. I think this is the time when Irene would get the [Deity] stat.

Tzedakah and Gymgym like this.
  11. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    With Grid's salt and vinegar sword maybe? Because Chiyou is hard to againts and maybe now Grid cant log off on that condition.

12. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    When Chiyou used his power on Grid for the first time it was like the ultimate level of [Keen Insight], now I really understand why the other Gods or the Follower of War God Zeratul fear [Keen Insight] at its ultimate level. As I have also said earlier, when Grid killed Hangyeol or other Yangbans, they were the obstacles given by Chiyou to prove his competence and potential. Although it was for both, for Grid and the Yangbans as well, but Grid showed the potential and talent that he can really become the God, so the Hangyeol was the first Chiyou's Test to Grid although it was unofficial. It was also a challenge and Test for Hangyeol to prove himself a worthy candidate to become one of the 7 Deified Yangbans and ultimately become a God, alas he died, hehe he he. If Garam or Hangyeol had won over Grid physically and mentally as well, then they would have been proved worthy to become the Gods by Chiyou himself, but it didn't happen. Now Chiyou is taking an official Test of Grid, if Grid passes in this test, his potential would increase immensely and not only the [Deity] stat but there might also be some other rewards like creating or strengthening his myths or something like that. All I am saying that it would be a big event in novel story.

I am also waiting to see their expressions when Grid performs his Magic Sword Dances, which are the Sword Dances of Pagma, a former loser Yangban, imbued with the [Braham's Enhanced Magic]. I know magic doesn't work on them properly but [Detection Magic] and some other magic do work on them too. The main thing is how Grid's Identity is revealed after this event? There is also the quest if his Identity would even be revealed or not? The only thing I know, the Yangbans would be really amazed at Irene, who is a human, can perform Pagma's Sword Dances, and can also beat the Yangbans even though she is only a mere mortal human. But whatever happens it would be really interesting.

Also don't forget about Grid's other equipments. The [Enlightenment Sword], [Valhalla of Infinite Affection], set made in the East Continent (Gaiters and Should Guards). He also has the Item Combination and Item Transformation. Just assume the Combined form of [Fire Dragon Trauka Sword] and [Enlightenment Sword]. He is literally prepared to fuck up the Yangbans.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
    vasiliassy likes this.
  13. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw.. the notifications mentioned [ The source of myth...] So does it mean Gods (Hanul in this case) at the level a myth only? Tho it's only my thought I thought Gods wpuld be something higher than myths since even Half-Gods were myths.

14. Ainz913

Reading List:
    Link
    Chances are myrh are god level. Maybe even half gods can be stronger then gods and maybe not. The notification grid gained by unleashing first sacred sword in vatican proves half god is a change in race not directly myth. Just a higher race maybe at the level of race like grade demons or something. But to become half god you need to either be a by product of a god like yangbans which is a false half god maybe or a genuine half god proved with faith of contless people(deity). The point is i think myth is the level of power that transcends imagination by doing activities so unrealistic that it became a myth. While half god is a race. But to achieve half god you had to be a legend or transcendent with a lot of people look up to like Chiyou or a by product of a god like yangbans

LordDanny likes this.
  15. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    To be more specific there are many status in Satisfy.
    A Legends journey ends when he/she becomes a Myth.
    A Transcendents journey ends when he/she becomes an Absolute.
    A Deified person or Half-God's journey ends when he/she becomes a God.

Hanul is one the three Absolute Gods who originated from the Chaos itself like the Dragon race. He is the source of the Myth himself for the Gods that he has created (4 Gods including his son). He is also a source of the Chaos like Dragons and Nefelina. Means he has two status, one is the source of Chaos like the Dragons and the other is Source of the Myth, which is obtained because he is an/a Absolute/Primal God and unlike Dragons he is Deified by humans. This may be a reason why an Absolute God is stronger than some Dragons. He is said to be the Source of the Myth, this source created the other 4 Gods which may also be Myths and not only the Gods. From this I can say that Hanul is a source who created many Myths but himself is a Divine creature and not like the false God which he created.

I have also said earlier, the more good and high rated status you gain the more powerful you become. Similarly if Grid becomes all three, Myth, God and Absolute then he may even kill an Absolute God and might himself become a Divine creature alongside having the previous two status. In my Theory:-

Legends (Fully Grown) = Transcendents (Mid to Upper Level) = Half-Gods (Not Fully Grown and not Myths Either) < Myths = Created Gods = Absolutes < Absolute Gods and Chiyou.

This is the status power scaling chart. Considering Pagma, Muller and Madra weren't Myths. I couldn't add the Dragons.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
    ShadsterWolf likes this.
  16. ShadsterWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    So..
    Are dragons < Absolute Gods?
    Well, the fact that dragons can 'meddle' with the Surface I mean more directly than the Gods and how the ToW members can fight ( atleast restrict ) them shows they are lesser existence compared to Gods.

17. Ainz913

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that is true but there are more dragons then gods so maybe if they rally up they can fight against gods. I think dragons are equal to gods but less then primal gods but there are more of them. ToW can hold dragons cause they are lazy and just want to chill and relax. The ToW just keep them satisfied. ToW can only hunt dragons that had been injured by fighting against other dragons and that is only by using the help of magic machines. Unless hayate steps up but ToW knows that if hayate reveal himself or show up they will fight and inevitable war bcoz they cannot acknowledge the existence of a dragon slayer itself. I think there could be more then 30 dragons exist in satisfy and i think there are beings like dragon emperor that maybe as stromg as the primal gods or stronger making the 3 primal gods not hunt down the dragons but that dragon emperor or king maybe(?) is an unknown being. I say that bcoz if i were the primal gods i would have destroy them so that they not bcome a variable especially considering that it feels like the world is revolvimg around like rebecca and yatan playimg chess in the world while hanul feels like the middle or referie before cast out by them making him flee to east contimemt cooporate with Chiyou. But thats just my conspiracy theory.

Gymgym, Tzedakah and ShadsterWolf like this.
  18. ShadsterWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    [It's not related to OG]
    Among the novels i read so far..Korean seem to be the best.
    OG, Second coming of Gluttony, Trash of the Count's Family, Solo - leveling, A Returners Magic Should be Special. And then there's LMS which is good but not if compared OG.
    So yeah, just wanted to let u guys know abt wat I think.. and even I would welcome some suggestions if u guys have any.
    Edit - There's even The Beginning After the End but it's kinda kkish. And Chrysalis seemed interesting tho I am in initial chapters.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    rucivfan, aqua55 and LordDanny like this.
  19. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I am currently reading the latest chapters of 'The Beginning After The End'. It is somewhat good. I wouldn't spoil anything further for you. I read it continuously till the chapter around 150 or so, then skipped and started reading it from the chapter 260 onwards.

20. ShadsterWolf

Reading List:
    Link
    Well even I am almost at the same range I suppose.. I dropped it for a while coz I am finding Trash of the Count's Family more interesting and even it's quite funny sometimes.
    Actually.. The Beginning After the End is quite good..the MC is op and even the author gives too much detail ( telling this based on the training arc) but I find the writing plain sometimes. It kinda got boring for me after a while. But still the story as whole is preety good so I guess I will continue it later.
    Oh yeah,
    If u haven't tried Second Coming of Gluttony..
    I personally recommend that as the story and the writing is too good.. well it's a harem and MC is dense af ( only in the start tho) but the fights and training arc and even the plot so too good. So I think it is something worth reading.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    Gymgym and LordDanny like this.