Spoiler I’m Ready for Divorce/이혼당할 준비 완료했습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jul 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. MianneChan

MianneChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seduce The Villain's Father

Yaxhi, Leilacus and MiserableSOUL like this.
  2. mheissy

mheissy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    has anyone already read chapters ahead, please spoiled us, which chapter we can see the MC divorcing this stupid ML... can't wait and also hope she face slap those stupid knight twice! lol.

RakaSarkar likes this.
  3. BlackKittyGirl900

BlackKittyGirl900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I doubt she's gonna divorce the male lead. After all, they are fated to be together. Unless the author makes a plot twist, which would very much be appreciated, but if not; then I'd like to see the fluffy moments between them again...

iirc, somewhere in the thread, it shows that it was revealed that she wasn't the malicious woman she was in the rumors, but it says(?) that they don't apologize, which got me really angry :blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

4. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, i have read a lot of comments with rage, but i have continued reading the story, and with i can see the incompetence of the ml is obvious till the beginning, and is rational his act, because you can wait that a child that mc grown like a baby, and that the maids and butler leave his education to another child who is a little years olders, grown to be a perfect adult with the enough social competency, at 13 is when he went to war, he hadn't interacted with anybody and all people, mc included, solve everything except when he was in the war, the one who work for the state was mc, ml only was spoiled rotten by her. He hasn't have social skills, and in the recent chapters we can see that he isn't interested in anyone except mc, so is obvious he only care about mc, and what other people even the temple or the knight worth less to him, he is bored with them.
    I don't exempt his behavior but i just can understand people rage with this ml when there was sings in the beginning, how can you expect a child like the one in the recent chapter to be prince charming and perfect?? It seems like the people mad commenting are only reading spoiler without reading actually the novel. Please create a discussion thread if you only want to rage without care without actually reading the story. If you have read till here thank you.

kaedeyuuki, Eraien, 81ganzy and 15 others like this.
  5. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest for me atleast, i dont expect him to be “perfect prince charming” if he couldnt do the dukedom job, im okay with that, but this situation is more of like “your friend got bully by other people and you dont do enough to support your friend and/or fight the bully” If you said that he is young and he doesnt have enough social experience, i would have to disagree with you, Because i have experience of being bullied

When i was in second grade (elementary) so i was like 8, i got bullied by my friends because i didnt join a competition of tugging rope, i was the strongest in our class and our class lost, but the reason i didnt join because, i was the class represantative for the drawing competition, and i fuckin won.... (its a childish fight to be honest), there are friends who fight my bullies and theyre like 7-8 in age, so a person who won the war, A WAR, but didnt know how to fight “bullies“ and/or support your friend emotionally are a bit of a stretch dont you think???? (Maybe there are individuals like ML in real life, but i deff dont want to be his/her friend)

If you think war, is just killing the enemies and destroying them then youre wrong, a war is a fight with brain, man power, virus/bacterias, health, human’s psychology, technology (magic in this world), he led an army, he should know how to control his men, its not an excuse

also sorry because this turn into a rage discussion thread more than spoilers, its a bit inconvenient for you guys who dont want to scroll the threads just to find spoilers

and i replied you lol without spoilers

because i thought it was weird for me to actually DM you, just to reply your comment -_-

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  6. ardills

ardills Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers.. :blobspy: oh well.. I noticed that this series has yet ended.. is this right? I hope I can find it at google play books.. why only the unpopular knovels in that platform.. I love them tho.. :cookie:

seabreezemojito likes this.
  7. Yunfei Xu

Yunfei Xu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that sad ending?

elyacuty likes this.
  8. BlackKittyGirl900

BlackKittyGirl900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, I didn't read all of the spoilers yet, but so far— from what I collected— it's like they were fated to be with each other? And they were together in 2 other timelines?

That's actually a nice twist. Tbh, I had thought it'd end a bit more...questionable? But this ending is quite nice :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Also, can someone summarize it up? I was confused at some parts & I could only understand a bit.

But thanks for the spoilers!! :blobxd::blobxd:

Lady Lullaby and darksanctuary like this.
  9. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mind blown:blobsleepless::blobsleepless:

minakun and lan2001h like this.
  10. nikyoruu-chan

nikyoruu-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm genuinely confused :notlikeblob::blobsweat_2: Can someone explain or summarize the spoilers so far? But thanks for the spoilers! :blobsmilehappy:

11. Ahlya

Ahlya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically for a good chunk of the novel everyone except the MC lacks any semblance of rational thought. The soldiers that were given supplies/training by the MC believed her to be a bitch when they got back from war. This princess hoe waltzes into the mansion as if she owns the place even though she's a princess from a fallen kingdom :facepalm::facepalm:. Pretty much everyone except the servants believe the MC is cold hearted bcs she never sent anything to the ML while he was at war (she did send lots of letters and medicine but the church confiscated it all without MC knowing,:blobhero::blobhero:i hope they get thrown into a river or smthing). Also everyone wants the ML to marry the princess even thought there's literally nothing to gain from doing so.....:hmm::blobwoah:idiots, the lot of them. ML doesnt do anything about the rumours that he'll divorce MC or even tries to communicate to her that he will never divorce...backbone?? where is his:blobpoliceangry:Eventually she tries to run away :aww: but gets caught :blobconfounded: and ML throws a big ass tantrum and says that he loves her but she wants a divorce. He sets off to prove that he loves her as a women and FINALLY tells the princess off and starts clearing up the rumours except the MC is coughing up blood and dying so that's a problem. Somehow MC and ML live happily ever after (got confused for the ending but it is HE i think) and as it turns out this is their 3rd life together. They're both attached to rebirth systems and ML just follows MC to her worlds lol

that's what i understood from the spoilers :blobpopcorn_cool::blobmelt: not my cup of tea tho bcs too much unneeded drama:blob_catflip:

Aymee, Eraien, blahblah123 and 23 others like this.
  12. LonelyHomie

LonelyHomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish we had a family arc with the child already born and such:blobmelt:I really love child care stories.The kids are usually super adorable. I'm happy for the main couple they deserve happiness after so much drama.

lan2001h likes this.
  13. greenelanor

greenelanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh thank you for the spoil:aww:
    i think author is sadist toward mc:blob_grin:

Hathley likes this.
  14. Nyxiepixie

Nyxiepixie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Question: What happened to the letters sent by Elody?