Suikoden Spiritual Successor

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by whitenight2013, Aug 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. whitenight2013

whitenight2013 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanted to spread the word about a kickstarter page that has been doing very well. It's meant to be a spiritual successor to Suikoden, or at least made by the same people. So if you're a fan of that game or looking to get excited about a future JRPG, the initial content they advertise looks impressive.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rabbitandbearstudios/eiyuden-chronicle-hundred-heroes

It's already the tenth most funded video game on kickstarter, and the first day it went live, the kickstarter page crashed.

kenar and Reak like this.
  2. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
    Already helped in funding it, i hope its good. The commercial is too corny for my taste, and im skeptical in them making over a hundred characters work. But im still excited for it.

whitenight2013 likes this.
  3. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I clicked on this thing quick. Suikoden 2 is my all time favorite JRPG. I wish they would remake it they had so many modes you can tell ps1 console hold it back.

whitenight2013 likes this.
  4. whitenight2013

whitenight2013 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They said the inspiration for them doing this was Octopath Traveler, which only makes me worry about that very same thing all the more. Still, if nothing else, they have a Beyblade minigame now.

5. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't finish Octopath Traveler. The idea was cool but i guess the execution wasn't well imo.