Spoiler The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by riyo, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Ariaaaa

Ariaaaa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys, I entered the site kakaopage

The last chapter came down this Thursday, and the events are a continuation of a novel, i.e. the novel has not ended, does anyone know whether the other chapters will be translated or not?

Unfortunately, my Korean is bad, I cannot understand half of the events:(:(

Paris_Eve likes this.
  2. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    the Judge, Frey's brother who got kicked out the palace couldn't be Aria's biological dad could he?? My institution are usually correct

eagerreadergirl likes this.
  3. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    That part about forgiving the horrible ml and their weak resolve tho, it just screams THATS ME i hate it when that happens why can't authors hear our cries?

4. Chenqing

Chenqing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I actually didn't expect people to sympathise with the Count and blame Aria, especially since she practically didn't do anything to him directly in second life? It was Mielle who pushed the Count off the stairs and made him crippled. The reason Count got bankrupt was partly because of Cain unable to do the business properly and Aria's mom stealing his reserves, not Aria herself. She was already rich from the investment business and she is going to marry the crown prince, its not like she actually needs his money.

The main reason Count killed himself was because he couldn't live with his wife's betrayal. And the mother betraying the Count was her personal revenge because he treated her horribly during the time she was his wife, she always had to curry favor with him and he never respected her nor Aria, never defended her when his kids were disrespectful to her either. That's emotional abuse. If u think she deserves being treated badly just because she was a former prostitute then please reconsider ur life values. Even after marrying her, he still treats her only like a prostitute, so its only fair that she only treats him as a money source. He got what he deserved.

5. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter in the novel does Chole and Carin reveal that Aria is Chloe's biological daughter to the public, and when Aria knows his fathers status?:aww:

6. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    well said.. you deserve an applause

Chenqing, quyen and MiserableSOUL like this.
  7. quyen

quyen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this novel years ago so I'm trying to rekindle my memory on this one part where, Asher discovers that Aria is the investor (investor A, or the whole sugar business thing, where her stepdad treating her all nice after finding she was them) how does he find out again? anyone know, please help hehe tyty :blobupset::blobxd::aww:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  8. verraol

verraol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He finds out in chapter 149 when they had an opening celebration for the completion of the academy he was building and they were told investor a aka Aria would be attending and when Asher goes on stage to talk he thanks investor a and welcomes them that’s when aria gets up on stage to give a speech and everyone is shooketh lol
    However, he did not give any instructions or make any statements to Aria, who bent her knees to take an uncomfortable position, if he still seemed to be smeared with shock. In the end, she had no choice but to point out again his behavior of staring at her in silence.

“My leg hurts.”

“… you can stand up.”

Aria, who stood straight at Asher’s permission and had her back upright, blinking her long, rich eyelashes, asked calmly as if nothing special had happened,

“May I speak on your behalf, Your Highness?”

‘You were so eager to find out who I was, but you kept your identity hidden.’

Obviously, if he were his usual self, he would immediately feel betrayed and angry toward his opponent. But he didn’t take any of that feeling toward her, and Asher sighed inwardly.

To Aria, with a strange but beautiful smile, he replaced the answer with a small nod of his head, and slowly stepped back from the podium to make room for Aria.

There was still a mixture of complex emotions in the gaze of Asher, who followed her in impeccable graceful movements. Checking with his own eyes, he seemed not to reach yet a reality that Aria was the Investor A. And it was not only Asher who was surprised.

“Why did Aria on earth…?”

tk_10, Elphin, Alcatria and 7 others like this.
  9. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On kakaopage, the author is updating new chapters again. I think it is about their kids. Sadly, I cannot access kakaopage. Can someone go take a look and spoil it for the rest of us?

verraol, Evrasuy and rock.doll like this.
  10. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone on ig posted a pic of the kids . seems like they had twins hair like mommy n eyes like daddy:bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::blobcatblush::blobbunny::blobbunny:blobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs:blobsnow::blobnom:

purple pink, tk_10 and rock.doll like this.
  11. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    ig?? is it instagram??

12. quyen

quyen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!!!!! :aww::blobxd::blobsmilehappyeyes: I really appreciate it <3

verraol likes this.
  13. _amna_

_amna_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's a spoiler... I don't know if someone has posted about this before or not so....
    When Aria asked if they would go back to their bedroom, Asher furrowed his forehead. He had a face that reminded him of something he hated very much. ‘Why are you reacting like that when I say, “Let’s go back to the bedroom?”‘ As she could not understand, she blinked and waited for his answer.

“Our bedroom… must have been crowded by people now.”

“…. Crowded by people?”

‘In someone else’s bedroom? Why?’ Aria waited for a reply again.

He hesitated for a moment but slowly replied as if he could not help it.

“… It’s the first night of the royal family. It’s a custom for them to watch us.”

“They will watch us, won’t they?”

Aria raised her voice and asked back, shouting. ‘Why are they going to watch the first night? Is that what it’s like to get married?’ Aria was so shocked that she became speechless. Her eyelids trembled, and her eyes wandered from place to place. She looked more embarrassed than ever.

“The royal wedding is mostly a political marriage, so they want to make sure they really spend the night together. They have to have a baby for the future generation… I think it’s good to be here, because you are so upset.”

“… That was an excellent choice. It’s a terrible thing. Why is there such a strange custom…?”

‘What could be worse than having our first night in the presence of someone? It would be embarrassing to remember, and that shame won’t subside until I go to the grave. But what I hate is what I hate, and I can’t stay here forever. The bride who held the ceremony would not spend the night in front of the pond. What could be more unfortunate than that?’

“Well, what now?”

Asher carefully suggested an alternative to Aria’s question. He seemed to have something in mind. “Would you like to go to my villa which you’ve been to before?”

‘The villa of Asher?’ At the words of Asher, Aria could conjure up his villa, which had been placed in the woods in a single stroke. It was obvious that no one would come there.

Aria was about to nod her head, but Asher quickly added the following words, “But we have a problem.”

“A problem…? What problem?”

‘I think there is no one there. Surely, no one is waiting for this kind of situation.’ She urged him to answer quickly, as she thought so, and he slowly answered her question after staring at her with his dark blue eyes for a moment.

“You know, there’s nobody there except us.”

“… What? Why is that a problem…?”

Aria, who asked so, could not finish her speech and became stiff. It was because she realized that his words did not just imply that there would be no one to see them.

It could be seen through Asher’s sunken eyes. He married the woman he had hoped for and would spend the night alone in a place where no one could come, so it was clear that he had only one thought.
    Then let’s go quickly.”

That was also what Aria wanted. As soon as Aria’s answer fell, Asher opened his eyes wide. It seemed like an unexpected answer.

“Don’t you want to go?” This time Aria asked Asher.

‘No way.’ Asher soon took Aria’s hand in a hurry, and the two of them disappeared from the garden without a trace.

As he said, the villa was empty, not even a butler was there. No, maybe they didn’t have time to check it out. Asher, who had always moved into the woods near the mansion, somehow moved into the mansion, inside the bedroom.

It was a palace garden with no one in it, but when he moved from an open field of view to a blocked room, it was quick to change his eyes and behavior. She didn’t even prepare anything, but Asher’s hand was wrapped around Aria’s waist. The other hand swept Aria’s fluffy, soft cheeks. It was a touch asking for permission.

‘I can’t believe you ask for permission even in this situation.’ Aria soon closed her eyes with her arms around his neck, thinking that he was a really kind and generous man.

Then their lips were overlapped in a flash. The polite asking of her will was nowhere to be seen. ‘Now you don’t have to look at anyone’s interruptions or notice.’ His behavior was so impatient.

It was because he had been patient for a long time, ignoring Aria, who had repeatedly provoked him playfully several times so far. When she felt like she was going to be eaten by Asher without even leaving her bones behind, she shivered. She felt all the more so because she felt power in the hand of Asher, who had wrapped her waist.

“Aaah…”

When their lips moved apart for a moment, there was an inexplicable burst of breath. Somehow she was a little shy, but she put her hand on his shoulder then she wrapped it around his neck, but suddenly her view changed and a fluffy quilt touched her back.
    After that, the hands that was around her waist brushed her cheek, and they were now busy peeling off the cumbersome piece of cloth that had been wrapped around Aria.

“Wait…”

She wanted to tell him to wait. However, she couldn’t finish what she wanted to say because of the soft touch that kept her from making a sound out of her mouth, so she just held on to his shoulder.

The sensation climbing up her spine made her head disturbed. She gulped helplessly to the strange sensation that she felt in the first contact of this lifetime. A little more impatient, Asher left Aria’s lips and bit her neck.

“Aw…!”

The feeling of it, which was never light, made Aria raise her voice briefly. It was not only once. Asher put her in a corner without giving her a moment’s rest.

Asher kissed her deeply again, throwing off his cumbersome dress. It was a rough and hasty touch, and it was a time when he had been wasting his time a few times.

“Wait, wait a minute!”

Aria, who was able to relax for a moment, was so embarrassed that she pushed Asher’s shoulder away. Aria, who was feeling hot with her cheeks dyed red, stared at Asher with a gasp that she had not yet cleared.

But it didn’t seem very helpful for Aria, who pushed him away to ask something. Aria, who saw Asher frowning, hurriedly opened her mouth.

“Why, why. Why are you so… so…?”

‘Like this? If you want to ask me something, do it quickly.’ Asher sighed deeply and urged her to talk.

“So?”

“How are you so… skillful?””

The question of Aria, which was urged in such haste, was enough to freeze Asher, who was so excited and was giving off a fierce glare.

“What’s that…?”

“I’m sure there were no other women except me, but…!”

‘But how can you make me such a mess although I have lived ten years longer than you? How did you make my soul escape? This was a strange act that even I did not know. By the way, how are you so skillful?’

When Aria asked in doubt, Asher’s eyes narrowed. His eyes deepened again. He brushed her cheek and asked her back in a very threatening voice. “Isn’t that a question I should give to the Crown Princess, who knows if I’m good or not?”

“What, what do you mean…? I’ve never had a deep relationship with a particular man…!”

Then Aria replied, stuttering uncomfortably, and Asher smiled and kissed her cheek.

“So do I. I have just learned it as part of my education. I’m glad it made my princess happy.”

“… From whom?”

“From the books handed down for the imperial family… and from the one who explained it.”

“… Are you so skillful because of the books and this person’s explanation…?” Aria blinked and asked him back as if she didn’t believe it.

Then Asher replied with a significant smile, creating a long shadow over Aria. “Yes, it’s true. So would you like to test how far I could satisfy you? Me who just learned through books and explanation?”

However, his eyes still looked hideous. They were full of pressure, urging her to answer quickly. ‘So how can I not answer you to do that?’

“… If you’re lying, I’ll be angry.”

At the answer, the smile disappeared again from his face. His stretched hands were still rough and impatient, but they were enough to drive Aria into a corner so that she could hang on only to him.

14. Mifried

Mifried Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm afraid that I don't know that. It was recently released on Kakao so there's no translation about that. The only information that I got was that but it seems that they're really attached to their mother.
    Their names might be like Bliss and Lippe, but they might be their nicknames

IceQueenRinne1234, Nimp and rock.doll like this.
  15. Roxannewang

Roxannewang New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  16. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Paris_Eve likes this.
  17. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's an Instagram post translating the newer chapters. Bliss and Lippe can time travel and they went back in time to secretly watch their parents' coronation. Asher wanted Aria to crown him instead of that pope/priest/whatever guy!!!

Also, Aria can heal now? She made a big speech about the throne being blessed with a power at the coronation. People thought she was exaggerating or something, but later, people with long term illness got cured.

Lohan was a little annoyed, saying, "Why didn't you tell me, after everything I did for you?" So Aria and Asher agreed to share the power by making an official alliance between the kingdoms. That's all translated so far.

tk_10, Esmerid, MiserableSOUL and 4 others like this.
  18. LadyAmalthea

LadyAmalthea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to Mielle? Does Aria get revenge on her? Is it a satisfying revenge?
    Edit: also does Oscar suffer too? Does he ever apologize to Aria for choosing Mielle over her?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
  19. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mielle died the last. Since the Roscent siblings were spared of execution due to Aria in the guise of kindness (she still had plans for them), Mielle was jailed instead but she could leave if she stayed with the guardian who signed her petition, if the sinner escapes from their guardian, they will immediately be executed. Cain became a servant for the Imperial Castle for the rest of his life. Mielle got tricked into thinking that Aria truly was a saint, Mielle even thought 'How could have I tried to harm such a benevolent woman!'.
    Mielle believed that she could live well as long as she sticks with Aria.

She waited for Aria to pick her up but little did she know that Aria made Annie sign the petition because it would be the most hateful thing of all for Mielle who always looked down on commoners. It was worse because Annie was one of Mielle's maids. When Annie picked Mielle up, Mielle was insulted relentlessly, the harassment continued even in Aria's mansion, the former maids of the Roscent household were also joining in the fun since Aria hired them when they moved.

One day, Mielle got so sick of it that she confided in Aria, Aria recommended Mielle to play a small prank on Annie. She told Mielle to give a small amount of poison Annie's tea and give her a stomachache. However if too much poison is added, they would die.

On the day of the tea party, Mielle added enough poison in a teacup to kill a human without knowing and killed Cain who drank the poisoned tea.

Jessie's testimony:
    Originally Lady Aria was sitting there, I poured tea into the teacup. Our Lady overturned the tea of Annie who was sitting next to her and the seats were changed in the meantime. It happened without Annie and Mielle, who was away for a while to change Annie's clothes. Then Cain arrived at the mansion and took the seat of our Lady. And, and...

Investigators conclusion:

Cain came to drink the tea that originally belonged to Aria while the one who prepared the tea disappeared.

They came to the conclusion that the real target was not Cain but Lady Aria.
    All this happened when Mielle was unconscious due to physical shock, and locked away in her room. When she woke up she was immediately taken away, though she had to be reminded to her sins.

A few days after, Mielle was executed after being dragged into the guillotine like an animal.