BEST ORIGINAL FREE NOVELS ONLINE

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by sleib, Aug 1, 2020.

1. sleib

sleib Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it is one of the tops for me, to find a good completed novel is so rare.
    Try this https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/12251/the-adventures-of-einarr-stigandersen
    It is not high-fantasy, just a fantasy it's more concentrated on an adventure but has some nice action moments as well.
    Or this, it's not bad: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/rwby-the-gamer-the-games-we-play-disk-five.341621/
    Thanks for the recommendations!
    I'm reading that too, it seems like me you have been reading on royalroad for some time :D
    His website is down for now, waiting for book3 ch19

earthdrake likes this.
  2. earthdrake

earthdrake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Already have both on epub on queue to read.

I've been in RRl about 5 years( got the achievement, that's why I remember). I started reading Mother of Learning on the previous website about 2/3 years ago (waiting 3 to 4 weeks for a new chapter is horrible).

Also about Forgotten Conqueror. This is posted on the website.
    "Sorry everyone.
    My old eHost servers died(?) and I have lost access to all my files within their database.

Long story short, eHost went under two years ago, and my hosting plan went under Sitelio management. BUT my site was still being hosted on the eHost servers that got acquired by Sitelio, because my website was unable to be integrated/migrated into Sitelio’s JustHost Servers. And thus, after two years, this was the result. https://imgur.com/OC7TwV3 (I don’t really know what happened. Your guess is as good as mine.)

As of right now, I have transferred to a new host and am currently in the process of reconstructing the site once again.
    And since I’m currently in the process of writing chapter 19 at the moment, I will be finishing that first before fixing this problem. I’m just glad that I was able to retain the domain name and url.

Sorry for the setback, and thanks for understanding.
    -Za1de"

3. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link

highly agree, legend of randidly is not bad, its worse than shit. op prob hasnt come across actual decent novels with content to compare it to.
    and same with world keeper, its an og premise which is why its famous, however it more than fails to deliver its ideas. For those who went in for the galactic wars or something, came out disappointed. Its the same reason mobile ai grind RPG games are boring af.

SamStrike likes this.
  4. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    where can you read saga of borderlands

breath of creation dropped THO!!! FUCK

5. earthdrake

Reading List:
    Link
    Try this -> link.
    You can search for Saga of the Borderlands and Liliana Bodoc, I know for sure that you can get her books on spanish because I have the 3 on paperback but no idea on english.

It was an AMAZING novel and it's such a shame that it stopped

6. sleib

sleib Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, that hurts...I played some of those mobile games! :cry:

Maybe we went with different expectations? I got great action, interesting story and fantasy, badass MC and side characters. Please name one better free litrpg with more than 100 chaps and on not hiatus or dropped.

Well, for me it's one of the favorites. Let's just agree to disagree on this one. Everyone has their preferences...for example, I usually dislike sci-fi...that's right, burn me on a techno cross.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  7. sleib

sleib Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's fast (y)

About the same time for me

Yeah, saw that too. Love the story but chaps take forever sometimes.

8. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    fair enough
    i had my fair share of those games as well, idk wth i was thinking

sleib likes this.
  9. sleib

sleib Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    earthdrake likes this.
  10. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
  11. sleib

sleib Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it does not end with too much on a cliff. Also, I think the author has one more completed novel.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  12. sleib

sleib Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm...read 1st book and it was fun but...the fact that he did not buy more combat abilities kinda annoyed me. Also, it seems the book will turn dark really fast...

13. sleib

sleib Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. earthdrake

Reading List:
    Link
    A few more
    The Daily Grind (strange and twisted but very fun)
    The Mech Touch (original story about a universe where wars are waged by Mechs and the politic intricacies for that. Very good, it has a few plot holes here and there but still 1700+ chapters)
    Everything by Cuttlefish That Loves Diving (Martial Arts Master and Throne of Magical Arcana are complete already, Lord of Mysteries has 1000+ chapters)
    The Legendary Mechanic (sort of time travel related, guy gets sent into his favorite game into the past, novel is nothing impressive but it has it's moments where is INCREDIBLE funny).
    The Amber Sword (very good)
    Lucid RRl (reincarnation isekai of sorts)

EDIT:Thanks for the 3rd book of Snakes Report.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
    sleib likes this.
  15. sleib

sleib Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do like a daily grind, usually, I do not read yaoi/bi MCs but that one I do like. And I read Amber Sword too. The Throne of Magical Arcana is amazing. Lucid is also something I think I've read, the author is in the army right now if I'm not mistaken, will continue after his return. The rest I do not know, only heard of some.

Thank you as well.
    https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/27263/the-infinite-labyrinth (litrpg/fanatsy/historical)
    https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/26157/silvergates-book-1-northworld(litrpg, fantasy, hiatus)
    https://pactwebserial.wordpress.com/ (complete by the author of worm, reading right now)

16. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned "A Journey of Black and Red" on Royalroad yet. It's very well-crafted, with very vivid world-building and interesting cast of side characters.

sleib, earthdrake and FIEND like this.
  17. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    he buys everything that was offered, and only magic was offered cuz the system has a plan for him.
    snake report is more than what it shows on the surface

also journey of black and red is a must

earthdrake likes this.
  18. bijiwari

bijiwari Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Klazy Labbit

Klazy Labbit Peko peko peko~

Reading List:
    Link
    sleib likes this.
  20. earthdrake

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not a fan of vampire stories, usually they are botched or are simply badly written (dunno why).

yeah, if there are things I hate are bad zombie novels, zombies are inherently magic (as they come from witches tales like voodoo), you can’t have a rotting body moving, thinking, etc. If the novel/movie/thing, is a satire then yes, it’s acceptable, is it a game system where magic exists? that is good.