Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Alda released Gudu hastily and when his own army isn’t even prepared he’d pretty much kill his own side. How is he going to convince anyone of anything when it will be an open shut case of him reviving Gudu? I mean every single god on Vida’s side would be blazing that signal to every follower possible. Might not reach many people in Amid but it would start reaching a lot in Orbaume. Oh and Botin would very quickly lose any pretense of not picking a side between Alda and Vida. At the moment she wants to remain out of it but made it clear she’s not happy with Alda’s conduct over the last 100k years. That neutrality would go poof.

Alda would lose any legitimacy as a a Lambda god to most of the world he doesn’t care about that though. As long as obtains his delusional dream of a clean world, he’ll be satisfied as long as humanity doesn’t go extinct.

2. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Just in case no one else answered this, no I haven't updated it in a long time.

hillo315 likes this.
  3. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    That Bellwood swords
    Nineroad already decide to not involve too deep with mortal. Before coming to Lambda she think why God in her world didn't do anything in her original world despite a powerfull being, she change her mind after become God herself. Not mention lack of their Human believers to heard their Divine Message. After all, they can't walk in surface like in past.

Bla8bla, hidefreek and hillo315 like this.
  4. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he will not care, he already has his own fanatic army and the opinion of the public does not care about anything, remembering the wise words of fitun, if he loses death, if he wins he will be the great god who saved humanity from evil, again.

Something I've been thinking about for a while, Banda and Mei are separate connected entities or are the same entity existing at two different points with their own sources of mana

hillo315 likes this.
  5. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh, Banda is parT of Van and the one who become Mei Guardian.

hillo315 likes this.
  6. cameron2579

cameron2579 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    raw up

hillo315, canuto95 and Bla8bla like this.
  7. DyansoN

DyansoN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The focus densuke giving to Basha feels like he going to make her the new Great God of Win Attribute replacing Nineroad. Nineroad is useless anyway so I'm fine with him killing her. Seriously Bitch don't have any redeming quality what so ever.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
    hillo315 and emersy like this.
  8. hidefreek

hidefreek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nineroad can't do anything anyway.
    Her refused to accept change but still better than Heinz power-up who refused to accept any misdeed (Bellwood run away from his mistake so Heinz never received any cautions):cookie:
    Heroic God Nineroad pattern is very simple, A normal worker with everything is common so she can't do the job well when something uncommon happened.:blobowoevil:
    Compare to Fitun who is simple mind but better than her because he saw the potential danger (he maybe the very first group of god knew the potential of Van but chose to turn a blind eyes so Van will grow stronger) while Nineroad did nothing except one reminder and new path (Harmony) to Alda even it was too late to accomplish. :facepalm:

hillo315 and Bla8bla like this.
  9. heiro001

heiro001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 382: "Preparing for the Final Battle"

So since Randolf and Merolis are a little rusty in terms of fighting powerful opponents, Van has suggested for them to first get their skills polished back up. Namely by taking on a revamped [Trial of Zakkart] dungeon still sitting in the Dark Elf country (which apparently is now entirely Chaos Elves in fact, but they haven't updated the name. Did Darcia give them all kisses / hold all their hands? :blob_blush: Or did they come up with a Chaos Elf race change ritual others could use? :hmm:) So they're currently fighting hordes of t-rex zombies and giant fire ghosts. Find it rather cute that, even though Randolf has been doing solo work for several decades now and Merolis working as a school principal, they're still very much in sync and able to cooperate and count on each other's support quite easily. :bloblove: Anyway, they take out the remaining zombies and ghosts, and then a couple demon king avatar Vans come in with blood potions and whatnot for them. However since the monsters in the Trial of Zakkart have all pretty much been led by Van, and thus have boosted intelligence... causing them to regularly pull stuff like ambushing Randolf and Merolis from behind doors and even the stairs between levels... the two say they're going to check for any enemies first, despite Van's attempts to explain this really isn't a trap to make them lower their guard. :blob_pout:

Bashas meanwhile is auditioning for Kanako. In point of fact, she doesn't have a strong desire to be an idol herself. She just saw Miriam doing it and figured this would be the best way she could help her friends, like Arthur, Miriam, Van, and everyone else. Actually Bashas mentions here that she felt so embarrassed doing her dance routine for the audition she could die. :blobsweat_2: But even so she's going to try her best! Kanako is actually pretty... no very impressed with how good Bashas did at the dance routine, and also thinks she's got real potential given her distinctive character traits. (Creepy cute goddess idol. Creepy cute goddess idol! CREEPY CUTE GODDESS IDOL! :blobcat_hyper:)

Also get some interesting bits about Bashas here: It's actually a perfect spirit clone of Bashas rather than Basha's entire soul in the body Mari made for her. So rather than what Gufadgarn did (make a dungeon shaped like an elf, live entirely inside it) she's kinda like one of Van's demon king avatars, more or less? :hmm: Also the Vida faction gods had no problem with Bashas coming to Lambda directly and gathering "believers" for herself by being an idol. After all, as far they're concerned, this is more or less how they all did things before the Demon King War in the Age of the Gods. They personally preached to people in their temples back then, and from their point of view this is just a version / evolution of that. :blobpopcorn: Oh, and Van and the others have also created a fake backstory for Bashas... as a descendant of Bashas. :blobawkward: Finally, Bashas figured the best way for her to help was by being an Idol because she's not very useful in a fight. She has very few believers, even now after Arthur started making a name for himself. And further her authority is as a goddess of the weather, specifically predicting it, rather than something super useful in a fight (unlike, say, Fitun. Fitun actually had most of the warrior belief among the wind-attribute gods in fact). Further she was basically a researcher / the first weather woman on Lambda before becoming a wind-attribute goddess, so she doesn't even have much experience fighting to begin with. :blobsweat: That's not to say she couldn't use her weather authority to cause a major disaster like a hurricane... but it would probably use up all the power she does have and cause her to instantly fall into a coma, maybe permanently.:blobfearful: So yeah, better to help out gathering more faith in both herself and the rest of the Vida faction as an idol.

Also a funny bit in here where Miriam warns Natania, both of whom were watching Bashas's audition, that she should try to not give too much praise to Bashas... or else before you even know it, for reasons you can't understand, Bashas will say the two of you are best friends and even give you her stigmata to show you're besties forever and ever. :blobsleepless: That's right, stigmata are the gods' version of friendship bracelets! :blobsweat_2: Also Van has provided Kanako with demon king avatars she has dubbed "the brain bugs". They are basically just a [Demon King's Brain] and [Demon King's Jointed Legs] stuck together... and they serve as the backup band during rehearsals when Randolf for instance is busy.

Finally: Van is currently vomiting out incredible amounts of Demon King Fragments like horns, fangs, bones, crystals, thread and more for Tarea to prepare high end equipment for Vidal's various warriors. It's so much that even Van is finding it a little tough. :sweating_profusely: But Tarea still insists he needs to produce as much materials as possible to upgrade everyone's equipment, and prepare as much as they can for the final battle against Heinz, Bellwood and Alda's other forces. :cookie:

Next chapter's on August 14th.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
    Korleone, sirin423, hillo315 and 10 others like this.
  10. Megangale

Megangale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will there be boy singers and dancers or boy bands and regular bands. Also when are there going to invent musicals. I feel they should do a Romeo and Juliet version in here.

hillo315 likes this.
  11. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it hilarious how everyone on Alda's side treat Demon King fragments as something really powerful and special, while Van just throws them away as simple materials for random soldiers XD

12. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe not too much, although it would be weird, since the standard of man of the races of life is walls of muscles of two meters (that will not prevent Vandeliu from seeing all the concerts). Although Vandeliu could not participate, he is not the best dancer nor does he have a voice for singing (although he would fill like 4 knochens)

I like the part about the maze monsters, on the one hand they are so clever they can break the rules of the dungeons and use things like the chests to cheat and ambush in the safe places (Vandeliu turned a normal rpg into a game from software classic or the darkest dungeon), while on the other hand they are complete fans of him and are even willing to kill him because he wants to, being honest I am afraid of what will happen in 3 generations, of what the youth of talosheim would be willing to do for Vandeliu

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
    hillo315 likes this.
  13. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It mention in the latest chapter that gods power is depended on his/her believers. In Orbeum is Aldaism still a thing? Because a few chaps back, in order to not confused the citizens in dukedom that practices it, they allow the religion to remain and only ask to pray to Vida along with Alda since her religion is not as high maintanance as other gods. Is Van able to erased Aldaism in Orbeum?

Btw, Vida's 'rituals' and 'cleansing', as goddess of love and life, is way better than any other gods. If you played Sengoku Rance you might know what I mean.

hillo315 likes this.
  14. RealSaMu

RealSaMu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Van the Cornucopia. Sometime in the future, Vidal products would have a label saying:
    Ingredients: Vandalieu, Food Colorings
    Nutritional Value: Vandalieum 100%

I want to see Demon King Avatar Trains!

Bla8bla, hillo315, Mesaphrom and 3 others like this.
  15. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it already so with the vandeliu parts dealers?

I wonder how they have solved the problem, now they simply steal remains of the relatives when they do not realize it, soon they could try to kidnap entire relatives and I imagine that the clothes and furniture or articles used by Vandeliu have twenty-four hour surveillance.

-I will sell you this stone that Vandeliu stepped on for 50 gold coins.

-You think I'm so stupid to buy a piece of floor, do you still have Vandeliu's fifth birthday chair?

-150 gold coins and 1000 lunares.

-I buy.

I also wonder if they are going to install some trains, something armored and capable of breaking rocks and going through monsters, something that from the outside looks post-apocalyptic and inside it looks like an ordinary train (but not the kind that fill up but the comfortable ones for travel long)

hillo315 likes this.
  16. SM0K3

SM0K3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question do you guys know if there is a counter to the holy atribute and holy things effects like holy water against undead creation and the like? (There's got be at least like a holy water counter spell or something)
    If not any theories?
    like another atribute mix like time and space, or all of them like the color black or something like death atribute wins but it takes some time so the holy effects go away with time so a spell or something I think Van said something about how all life must die and will, explaining his magic effect on alive beings or something.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
    hillo315 likes this.
  17. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be surprised if Van hadn’t been working on some kind of counter for the holy (light + life) attribute. It’s not like he isn’t aware of it and it is basically the major threat to himself not to mention all his undead subordinates.

18. canuto95

canuto95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, van has been very aware of it for a long time so it would be more surprising if he hadn't thought of a way to defend from it

19. TL_Lunatic

TL_Lunatic Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello guys,
    just to the point, I'm fan of death mage novel and already translate to chapter 305, I want to post it but i doesn't know where and how to post it, can some one teach me?

20. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Best would be to talk with the people at lightnovelbastion. Go to their discord and ask sebas, he should be able to help you.

TL_Lunatic and hillo315 like this.