LCD Breakthrough with the Forbidden Master

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Sads, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Sads

Sads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We've got a couple other pov chapters. While I really don't care what Hiro thinks of the situation, it was a great bit of works building, seeing how the Demons reacted to events as well as setting up future conflicts from that side. I'm particularly curious about Jamdi’el and how she might interact with Earth.
    We also get more Sadiz's pov and she's really kicking herself over things. Her trauma is the most understandable reaction we've seen but she feels guilty despite the fact. Loved seeing how she was basically preparing to guide Earth up the stairs the adulthood the whole time but alas. Well they're on the chase now with the other kids in tow but it'll probably be awhile before they meet.

Peerly likes this.
  2. LWolf

LWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for that I point you towards the author's other (untranslated and according to what a certain translator told me, the raws got taken down) novel (long title) Nagai Koto

3. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking forward to the demon reaction

4. Cellan

Cellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Shinobu and Sadiz in the lead? I quite like Shinobu the most followed by Sadiz. I like princess as well. Not a fan of adding more girls than that though... how strong does Earth get as of latest raws too?

e: wait is harem possible or likely as of latest raw?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  5. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the bro dude that gets introduced in arc 3 a guy or a girl, the MTL is not really clear

6. animefan4004

Reading List:
    Link
    Around what chapter did Earth and Princess meet again?/What Arc?

7. Sads

Sads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For a few chapters we've been getting the 2 mains interactions. Their Bromance has now progress to the point they need a No-Homo qualifier. It was hilarious watching them get flustered over it. Tre'ainar teaching Earth not just how to fight but how to make it through life really makes him the parent he never had. Glad he called Earth out on his denseness as well. Let's not forget the stalker concerned romantic suitor following them around. Next, a merchant town. Hang on to your wallets.

Peerly and Korleone like this.
  8. Naofumi

Naofumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Such a heart-warming time with those two, this is a weird ntr for the parents, also I like more Shinobu than the princess and those two have the same form of love but Shinobu is more honest even if that mess with decorum.

Peerly likes this.
  9. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Create s spoiler thread for MTL

10. Sads

Sads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cantidan is here and wow it didn't take long for our boy to fall victim to a scam. Hilarious series of events though. It definitely showed that cutthroat market atmosphere. And a bit of world building into the criminal underground of the Empire. How did no one realize Steve Jobs got Isekaied into this world, the Wright Brothers too?
    Also, Bro has arrived. Seems a lot of those who read ahead were waiting for this character to show up. Kakkaka, this should be good!

Peerly likes this.
  11. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro? Ah. Just read the new chapter. So this guy

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  12. Level1

Level1 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about ship MC x Reinar? She is a girl, isn't it? No chance?

13. Sads

Sads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A brief bit intense scuffle with Bro, totally had Hwoarang's Tekken 3 Arcade theme playing. His style is obviously Tae Kwon Do, a lot of emphasis on kicks and footwork. It kinda readjusts the power scaling knowing Earth won't just steamroll over everyone he comes across. Occasionally he'll have to earn his victories.

So, who's your favorite delinquent character? Arisa Uotani from Fruits Basket is up there! [​IMG]
    And Hunter x Hunter's Knuckle Bine...
    [​IMG]

14. TaoTie

TaoTie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How are some people reading through chapter 200+? Are there raws somewhere, and they're MTing it ahead of current Translation?

15. TaoTie

TaoTie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait does he lose Sadith??? She seemed like the most important thing to him, I assumed they were going to end up together, does anyone know any spoilers on what happens with her?
    I'm also curious what happens with the Princess (Fiancee or whatever) -- does he end up with one? Both? None? Whats the deal with the romance storyline -- spoilers are fine

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  16. animefan4004

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me what chapter Earth and the Princess meet again?

17. Sads

Sads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that was one hell of a party. And then they ended up at a different more secret party. Bro is intriguing as a character. While living the hoodlum life he doesn't actually romanticize it, in fact he sees himself and the others as a cautionary tale with the way he tried to have Earth go back home.
    He'll of a party though (it's been confirmed that some random Demon stole Tre'ainar’s best moves, then got himself Isekaied to our world as Michael Jackson), even Shinobu put her ninja skills to stalk look after her boo. Still haven't explained Sadiz to her though. That should be interesting.
    It was also interesting seeing how the upper class view Hiro and his family. Quite a bitter pill for Earth to swallow. There's definitely some town corners in the empire and the world and earth is about to have a peek at them. It's all part of the journey.

Peerly likes this.
  18. Sads

Sads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We get a closer look at the underworld as well as the arrangement with the hoodlums. It covers a very real societal issue about integrating outlier elements. Just throwing any job at them doesn't mean delinquents will be able to adjust to it given their upbringing. The solution here, a workplace where they can remain delinquents and still function in society. But given the semi illegal status of things, it obviously won't last.
    Enter Minster Chitsue (the name in the raw is actually Shitutui シツツイ cause the guy is Shit; tui I spit on you). The height of corruption who's riding on the achievement of his forefathers. The man obviously hadn't thought was plan through and just wants to to advantage of a perceived window of opportunity with Hiro out looking for Earth. He didn't realize that if he went forward with it, the Demon Realm would definitely find out (they totes have spies there), take offense to it and probably restart hostilities. And who will they cry to for help if not the Hero, Hiro? And he's actually trying to have them stripped of their authority cause they took some personal time to handle family issues. Like I said... Not a great plan.
    Gotta love Bro being the ultimate Aniki and taking responsibility for his crew's mishap. The set boundaries and sticks with them no matter what. And he's right, if he had given that inch you know shit minister would have taken Senegal miles and brought about the downfall of the Empire. Speaking of, I wonder if the Anti-Imperialist that were mentioned will come up again.
    Next, Earth has opinions on the matter....

Peerly, Aean and Korleone like this.
  19. Sads

Sads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Earth whole viewpoint when it came to Bro and how he's choosing to live seems a little self-deprecating. Because while he does admire him and his style, it rubs him wrong that he chose to stay in a comfort zone despite being so skilled and powerful. Which would have been Earth's path had Tre'ainar not come into his life. He would have taken that L and rolled with whatever was handed to him at the time (providing not marrying Sadiz was a deal breaker, I just wanna imagine he would royally dump the TsunPrincess in any timeline). Earth wasn't weak back then in any sense, he just couldn't measure up to his peers and the expectations on him, so seeing Bro, who is immensely strong and popular yet wanting to remain in a small pond was the Titular Waste.

And enter the Demons, oh boy are they pissed at the pig minister, and with good reason. It rubs me wrong that Dark Elves are always placed on the Evil alignment of things (Drizzt would like a word), and I like how the war isn't shown as the classic good vs evil but a whole clash of gray. Even the humans did some shitty things and some resentment was born of those.

And back to that Shounen flava. Earth vs Syther taking advantage of the demon's alien anatomy to trip him up and have him think outside convention to win. I'd compare this to Naruto vs Neji for intensity. And Tre'ainar using this as a training opportunity was harsh but he rose to the challenge. And now Rebal is Twice NTRed. They took his princess (he can keep that) and his rival.

Peerly likes this.
  20. kamiisgod_

kamiisgod_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read the up to chap 87 and read the spoilers first of all does the princess still have feelings for earth and who are the harem members. Earths ability and how does he nurture it into something greater. And the dark Valkyrie and some goddess do they have feelings for earth.