Adventurers Guild Adventurer's Guild - Main Tavern

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by shad12ow, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    *rolls alongside her*

Bielt likes this.
  2. ForumObserver

ForumObserver [Clumsy Member] [Verver] [Table Flipper]

Reading List:
    Link
    *rolls aswell*

3. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    They see us rollin, they hatin~

4. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm a little bird, so ofcourse not!
    *bumps into them* awuuu O.Q

5. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    *bumps* oi!
    (╯°□°)╯︵ /( ○□○)\<This is Pyoo

6. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    *catch*
    *hug*

7. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    I- I can't move!

8. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    We left the tavern at a late hour, the party went on for quite some time and more people than we expected came, I wasn't feeling tired though, rather, I felt incredibly blessed to have this many people coming for us.

We walked the way towards his airship quietly, with our arms were embraced and both lost in our own thoughts... As we got closer, I could feel my cheeks getting hotter, we were really going to do it wouldn't we? I felt incredibly happy and embarrassed by it, this was a really special night.

Once we reached it, Shadow-kun opened the door to me like a true gentleman, I entered first and he came right after, it was my first time here, but I could feel the presence of Shadow-kun all over it, somehow, that made me feel more at ease.

We stayed at the entrance for a bit wondering what to do now, I found some courage and tugged his sleeve, I could feel that my cheeks were already burning by now, but that didn't matter. "Shadow-kun... Let's... Let's go to bed..." It was a lot harder than I expected to say that, but I was able to do it. Shadow-kun also flushed red, but nodded and led the way while holding me hand.

Once we arrived there, I found... Erdatiel-san waiting while sitting on the bed... Why was she here? Why now? I couldn't understand... Did she wait for him? Until this late...? Or... Maybe she heard what happened and waited because she wanted some satisfaction to why he married me without her as well? I was confused, I didn't know what to do, I just...

I looked at her with begging eyes, I was wishing from the bottom of my heart, please leave, just let me stay with Shadow-kun, just the two of us... Please...

"Erd..."

"Shhh... It's alright, you can explain everything to me later, for now, you need to have some time with Hikari-chan right? I'll be leaving first."

I was glad... She understood me, what a wonderful person, we should definitely find some time to speak later.

"Erd, wait!"

I heard Shadow-kun's words, and it was as if a huge pain had invaded my heart, can't he really understand how I'm feeling? This is... I couldn't just leave it like this, I held his head with my hands and brought them close to me with a kiss as passionate as I could give, I pried his mouth open with my own and kept on holding him for some good 10 seconds, by then, Erdatiel-san had already left the room.

"Shadow-kun, listen to me... I know how you feel about her, I know that you love both of us and want to make us both happy, but... This is our wedding you know? It's our first night, it's OUR special day! Do you... Do you have any idea how I felt, when you kept mentioning her name on the marriage? Over and over again, you couldn't... *I hugged him now* You just couldn't keep your mind on me, your eyes kept on looking back, thinking on her and how would she feel... Shadow-kun, I love you, I really do, and I'm willing to share this love for you with her, but please... Just for today, just on this very special day... Forget about her, forget about your job, forget about everything, and look only at me, please, let me be your whole world, for you will be mine... *sobbing* Just... For... Today... Please..."

He looked at me with caring eyes, it seemed he had finally noticed that I just couldn't feel well about it yet, I just couldn't accept him wanting to be with another woman that I barely knew anything about... I really wanted him just for me, thoroughly and fully, I don't know if I'll ever come to terms with this feeling and simply be alright around her, but for now, I really wanted him all for me...

"Okay."

He answered, just a single word, but an answer nonetheless, I couldn't ask for anything more, it was everything I needed, I kissed him another time, it was gentle kiss, full of my feelings for him, of all my love... We kept like this for a while until we finally separated, at which point he took me on a princess carry and brought be to bed. He sat on it, while I sat on his lap. We kissed one more time, and I could feel his hands moving through my body, I simply kept on kissing while letting him touch me.

As his hands moved, he started undressing me, the hat, then the cape, the shirt, the shoes, the socks, the skirt, all that while I just kept on kissing him. Once I was just on my underwear, I started undressing him as well, little by little, until he was completely naked in front of me... At this point he also took my bra and my panties off leaving me naked as well. We kissed one more time and then he pushed me down on the bed, lying on top of me.

"Please be gentle."

I asked him, and then... We did it. I had the most fulfilling night I could've ever had, each and every time he touched me, I could only feel my love for him more and more... It was truly a perfect night.

Afterwards, we slept cuddled together, I think we both learned more about each other today, about our our feelings towards one another and about ourselves as well... I hoped that in the future, we could learn even more about each other, and that our love got even stronger than it is now...
    @shad12ow

LittleFox21, shad12ow, Bielt and 2 others like this.
  9. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    The pedo flag is hoisted high!

Balthazzar and Pyoo like this.
  10. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Good. *keep hugging*

11. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    The following scene during the night are forbidden due go 18+ stuffs and scanner have detected the pinky atmosphere are over 9000!, apparently

scriptor and Bielt like this.
  12. ForumObserver

Reading List:
    Link
    Muuuuuuu *gave up*

13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... *blushes* There is just no way I can share this kind of thing alright! Just use your imagination for... No! Scratch that! Don't use your imagination at all! Forget everything that went through your head just now!!!

shad12ow, Bielt and Pyoo like this.
  14. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    ...................... i'm rating this 4/10. not enough exposition!

*hugs @A5G_Reaper @ForumObserver * ;D

ForumObserver likes this.
  15. A5G_Reaper

Reading List:
    Link
    Go write it for her!

*hug*
    *roll*

ForumObserver and Bielt like this.
  16. AliceShiki