Spoiler Marriage B

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DearBlue, Aug 11, 2020.

1. DearBlue

DearBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: 메리지 B
    Raw Link: https://page.kakao.com/home/메리지-b/51382139
    Description:
    “It’s because of you. You should have died.”

Even though I married Terio Alte, my childhood sweetheart, I had to live an unhappy life.

It all started because of the Marquis Annecy Bethelgius.

My sister, who had engaged in political affairs with him, also died. Then, I found out that my husband, Terio, loved my sister and resented me for her death. So I gave up my life because I couldn’t endure that.

However, I came back at the time before I married Terio.

But, what will change?

Unbelieving a happy ending, I married Annecy Bethelgius instead of my sister.

I expected to live a loveless marriage and not the loving marriage that I’ve wanted all my whole life.

So why is Annecy putting on a mask and pretending to be an affectionate couple?

“I hope your friendly mask lasts a long time, until the day you take my life.”

--------------
    I want more~~~ :blobsob:

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  2. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

it's interesting, the husband Terio is an a-hole tho. He could have broken off the engagement himself, why blame it all on the MC. The family doesn't seem like a good one, MC even said she didn't get her father's love. I wonder why the Marquis did what he did, probably found something bad the family was doing. Can't wait for spoilers.

3. DearBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    ugh, I know. I will be so pissed if the ex-husband is the 2nd male lead :blob_catflip: By his logic, if she was to blame for her sister death than he is equally as guilty... what a dummy! I really dislike him already.

4. Ruruki

Ruruki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Mariotte

Mariotte Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Poof.Galaxie

Poof.Galaxie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there is a promo of this novel by secret land castle, but we have to wait for they to update in mangadex DD': I read it some time ago :(

7. miragine

miragine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C
    Can you share the promo link plz?:aww:

08phamann likes this.
  8. DearBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    what do you remember reading it? can you give us some crumbs? :aww:

9. AnnaArpa4

AnnaArpa4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Goyo returned back to time when she was 22 years old,1 year before her marriage with Terrio.She called Terio to Rubayat mansion.She told him if he have anything to say he can say it now because Goyo won't consider anything after marriage.Terio was happy and eventually broke of engagement with Goyo.Goyo give him a condition that he have to attend a royal ball with her.Goyo and Terio attend the ball together.The emperor told Marquis Bethelgius to ask for anything for his contribution in war.Annecy Bethelgius asked for the first dance.The emperor agreed with his proposal.Annecy appporced Goyo and asked for a dance.Goyo accepted it.While dancing Annecy asked Goyo if she liked Terio.After the dance Goyo went to terrace to get some air.Terio also went to terrace and asked Goyo what was wrong with her as she was acting unusual.Goyo replied that the Goyo who loved Terio and the Goyo who doesn't love Terio is different person.Goyo was about to leave the terrace but Terio grabbed her.At that time Annecy entered the terrace and told Terio to leave.Terio had no choice but to leave.Goyo asked Annecy if he was going to propose her.Annecy locked Goyo between him and the railing of terrace and asked if she will accept his proposal.Goyo answered she will.Annecy was shocked for the first time.Goyo then tell him not to be late if he send a proposal and leave terrace.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  10. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for this! I wonder what Terio was going to say... from the translated chapter so far, he doesn't seem completely irredeemable, he just grew out of love with Goyo and then reacted emotionally and immediately regretted it. I hope the author can keep the nuance going forward rather than turning him into a Perfect Asshole.

11. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Terio have some sort of mental problem.He loved Melissa and resented Goyo for her death but after Goyo's death he felt empty and wished if Goyo would wipe his tears away.In current timeline he want to get back with her even if he doesn't have any feelings for her.
    Chapter 7 is about Terio's pov in past timeline.Terio cried a lot after Goyo's death.He himself doesn't understand why he cried so much.In present timeline, the next morning of banquet, Annecy sent marriage proposal to Goyo and Goyo accepted it.Annecy even write their marriage date in December.Terio visit Goyo and told her not to marry Annecy.Goyo asked him if she don't marry Annecy,will Terio marry her.Terio told her he will talk with Melissa and will marry Goyo.Goyo got angry at him and asked if he is crazy.At that time Annecy came(Annecy got information from the messenger that Terio visited Rubyet mansion early in the morning). Annecy teleport Terio to a far mountain where monster reside.Terio called Goyo by her name and asked her to call him by his name too.Goyo accepted his request and asked him where did he send Terio.Annecy replied that he send him somewhere high and beautiful.Goyo thought he was talking about Alte mansion.I forget to mention at the staring of Terio and Goyo's conversation Goyo broke her friendship with him and started calling him Lord Alte.The worst thing is Melissa went to buy her wedding dress that morning.

12. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    The promo is similar to prologue.The only difference is that in promo Goyo is seen using water magic and Annecy compliment her for that.Annecy and Goyo got married in promo and in the end in promo Annecy said he is going to destroy Rubyet while carrying unconscious Goyo.

rock.doll, DOHere, SkyLisette and 7 others like this.
  13. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    this type of guy -_- my lord! he wants both girl! one that HE is willl love and another that will love HIM. he felt like his popularity decressing as he is now not getting the attention from the one who gave him her everything :/ I wanna name this disease -_-

lazynoodles, RubySBS, Drayne and 20 others like this.
  14. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    I know it's annoying.The good thing is in this timeline Annecy appears every time Terio is with Goyo.Right now Terio is suffering in monster mountain where Annecy sent him.

15. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    teleportation is the best magic in the world for lovers XD
    but i bet the next frustrating fact will be Goyo's disbelieve that Annecy might actually be in love with her.

16. DearBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    first of all, i just want to thank you for spoiling it for all of us here :bloblove:

so does he remember the first lifetime? ugh, he's such a jerk. he wants everything to revolve around him... boy, bye. I'm glad that she cut him off and treats him like a stranger.

cjburaira and AnnaArpa4 like this.
  17. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    No Terio doesn't remember past timeline yet.I only read 10 chapters though.I think in this novel,we will see what happens in past timeline after Goyo died.

18. Poof.Galaxie

Poof.Galaxie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry the link is no longer available. I read it months ago. The scan will upload it one day in mangadex, but I don't know when.

19. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god this story is too confusing especially the names!

drikamichiura likes this.
  20. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    But I really like this story

minakun likes this.