Spoiler Miss not so sidekick

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by earp, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Tozarosa

Tozarosa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. X2XO

X2XO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kenny boy is looking fancy today. :blobtaco:

And LOL at the curvaceous figure imagined by the maid.:blobjoy:

Tobbit likes this.
  3. Sareno

Sareno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kenneth is so cute, I laugh with the maid, she describes my state when I see Arvin. Although to be honest, I also like Kenneth, he's really cute ,although it's a pity that we didn't properly reveal him as a character, they started to reveal, but they didn't finish, eh... He has a really hard life because of the stalkers, he is literally getting annoyed every day, I just hope that he finds love

4. Eshild Barder

Eshild Barder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooooooooooo!!!!! I wanted to see Aude and Diana and the cute side stories.

X2XO likes this.
  5. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    this really wants me to be able to read Kenneths route and how it would’ve played out with him and Latte as endgame I ofc still love Arwin and Latte but Kenneth and Latte are just something else yk, I also feel bad for Kenneth, I really want to read the side story but have no idea where to find it or how I’d even read it, I wish someone could pick up the novel

ShugoTenshi and huda like this.
  6. Clarinetto

Clarinetto Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am dying to know what is going on in the chapters that are still not translated!

As much as I am team LattexArwin Kenneth will still be my no.1 :blobnosebleed:

7. foodiedaemon

foodiedaemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well kenneth does though right with the sister of a comrade or at least that is what i remember lol
    i think that was cute
    but now that the side stories wont be mahwfied i am soooooooooooooooo saddd!!!

8. rlnc

rlnc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i join this forum because of this manga.
    i love this manga so much.. like latte is so funny and doesnt even thing that she is living person inside that world, she was just treating them as a performance.

after chapter 110, it's all arwin scenessss ~ !

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    MILKY2101 and elparis like this.
  9. ashc00

ashc00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    heyya guys~~~sorry for not updating for a very long time. Real life hits me hard :sweating_profusely: without further ado, here's the continuation for the extras. Enjoy~~~!

- Latte woke up feeling refreshed and she was no longer sick. She was confused where she was and why her body suddenly feeling better. Then she realized her situation when she saw Arwin lying next to her, deep in his sleep and holding her tight.
    - She touched his hair and stared at him. He didn’t even stir at her touch. She noticed Arwin seemed tired but thought it was impossible since he is the man who could teleport across the continent like nothing.
    - She commented that Arwin looked pretty. Even while sleeping, he still looked dazzling. It’s been a while since she’s seeing him sleeping because Arwin didn’t sleep much.
    - Latte usually slept until morning and she had shown many faces while sleeping. Unlike her, Arwin turned in bed later and stayed awake earlier (and we know why, Latte:blobamused:).
    - Latte kept staring at him and continued to praise his angelic face. When she recalled the memories of meeting Arwin in the plaza, there was unexplained feelings emerging in her heart and she almost cried. At that moment she knew, she couldn’t live without Arwin. She admitted that she was stupid for only realizing it now.
    - For the past two weeks, she had done a lot of things whether she was doing something to help someone or to pursue justice, while the truth was; she just wanted to see Arwin again ASAP.
    - She joked that she had high standard to be blinded by Arwin’s beauty and she should be glad that she was taken by this beauty.
    - She impulsively reached out and pressed Arwin’s smooth cheek. She was kind of mesmerized by how great Arwin’s skin was. She kept poking his cheek and unconsciously gently pinched it too. Then, Arwin woke up.

“You got something on your cheek.”
    “Dear customer.”
    “Yes?”
    I was making a poor excuse, and all of a sudden Arwin pulled me and hugged me. The voice continued while burying my face in his arms.
    “I want to kill them all.”
    “Yes?”
    “If I could’t find you…”
    “……….”
    “I tried to erase everything that appeared in my eyes.” A bloody sound was heard casually

- Latte wanted to interject but she couldn’t since Arwin’s voice was lower than usual.

“It was worst without dear customer.”
    “………..”
    “It should be fair.”

- Latte blinked her eyes and then silently patted his back to comfort him. She didn’t think that there would be a day she would appease him like this, and now was the time.

“Sorry, were you worried?”
    “………..”
    “Next time, I will never go far away from you.”

- And since they knew the terrible culprit, Lattes suggested catching him and cutting him into pieces. Then, display him in public as punishment (Truly a couple match-made in heaven :bloblove:).
    - Arwin pulled Latte to sit up and then got up together, looking at her from the head to the toe. She asked Latte to tell him everything. It was due to Arwin’s healing magic that she had forgotten when they met, she was in Alumit’s body with scattered clothes, running barefoot, hoarse voice and almost passed out.
    - Latte was sweating and she tried to make an excuse to make the situation passed peacefully, but she couldn’t make one. She worried if she confessed, Arwin might blow up the whole kingdom.
    - So, she hugged his waist and warned him, “If you want to destroy this kingdom, you need to step on me first.” She thought this was the only way to prevent the destruction of this kingdom.
    - Arwin was silent for a while and then released Latte from his waist. He sighed and responded to let him kill only one guy to appease his anger.
    - Latte was quite surprised because she was ready if Arwin want to tear the kingdom. But only let him kill one guy? It’s like no big deal…but BUT whatever. She thought of one person after hearing this prospect. Arwin laughed quietly seeing her to be in conflict. He also added to take her time.

“There was this one mofo named Barum Pium.” (Yeah, you’re dead hohohohohoh:blobspearpeek:)

- Arwin’s angelic smile brightened. Latte could see the illusion of Barum covering his coffin lid. She slapped her mouth but couldn’t help feeling he deserved it. It wouldn’t be hurt to sacrifice an insignificant life just to save the whole kingdom.
    - Latte switched the topic and asked Arwin how he could find her. Arwin replied it was Alumit who informed him. When Latte asked if her soul was in her body, Arwin didn’t like it as shown by the wrinkles that formed between his eyebrows.
    - Latte was relieved to know Alumit’s whereabout because she needed to properly return this body to its owner. Especially she wanted to reunite Adolph with his real sister.
    - Before Latte could ask why Alumit didn’t reveal the information, their room was entered by maids. Latte quickly realized that they were still in the Morse Kingdom and they were trespassing the royal palace. The guards were rushing to the scene but Arwin still remained calm. The only difference was some of the guards were enchanted by his dazzling beauty and Latte just sighed for a long time.

Arwin is sooooo sweet, right??? Could you relate how miserable he was when he was desperate to find her? It reminds me of his crying face uwu. I hope this will make you happy. I will try to update more if I have time. Until then~~

10. X2XO

X2XO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Aww Arwin, you psycho :bloblove:

I didn't realize at first that Latte was still in Alumit's body, I thought she was back already. But I'm glad they're still in the kingdom. I kinda wanna see Adolph's reaction to all of this.

Can't wait for the next part. Thanks a bunch ashc00 :blobuwu:

seabuckthorn and ashc00 like this.
  11. Sareno

Sareno Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, how cute, if they don't add this to the manga , I'm sure half the fandom will die. It's just, ahh, Arvin's tired, poor guy, he hasn't been sleeping all this time. I want to see him sleeping!!!!

Thank you for the translation

Smile_for_me, saix2 and ashc00 like this.
  12. Deleted member 267874

Deleted member 267874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So far I read till ch 114 in the manhua so peridot is dead( I'm glad) and latte accepted the fact that she is living inside the novel when she meets her past self while she was unconscious, and then we learn that she longed for parental love and happiness, she never considered herself as the main character even of her life but when she talks with her past self she realises that she is being treasured just like she asked for in her previous life.
    Thank you

13. Spoilme

Spoilme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Theres a lot of fluff between latte and arwin and arwin tells latte to kiss him. Latte thinks that arwin is a sly fox and that she needs to prepare herself to be with him. Then more fluff and Arwin even goes to buy a ring in this chapter with someone from the tower. Latte thinks that if arwin went alone, Then the shopkeeper would have had a hard time.
    Latte receives an invitation from roselia to the palace and when she goes there, Roselia shows latte a big stack of papers. Turns out that it was bimor lol. Roselia still calls latte 'rose' and not latte. She tells her that she wants to be a bimor writer and needs latte's help

Yh I roughly TL'ed the whole chap but I'm still fixing grammatical errors and some names because there were more that 10 unfamiliar names that made me jungshooked:sweating_profusely: There were more fluff than this one so maybe I'll share the full chapter soon:cookie:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  14. rlnc

rlnc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can we ready the novel version?
    i couldnt find it..

15. RoyalPandora

RoyalPandora Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please post the chapter

16. Spoilme

Spoilme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe I'll post it soon but there were 45 pages plus I suck at MTL so It'll take some time. And to take screenshots and translating it took ages TT^TT
    I'm going to get cardiac arrest first!
    Arwin:'Why are you closing your eyes?'
    latte: "Just, There's something like that."
    A:"Give me a kiss"
    L:"No! What the! Why are you so sly?!"
    Then Arwin laughed out loud. How did I move my arm? My whole body goes up to the bed. Thanks to this, I became a reticent attitude that struck Awin from above, so my mind could not have been intact in that situation. My mind left without saying goodbye.

A:"customer."
    L: "Why, What?"
    A: "Clearly from your snort a little ago."
    A:“I felt an active volcano-like desire to do something to you.”
    L:“Oh, no! no! I didn't snort like that!"
    I thought it was a typhoon, but it was a snort.[Dunno what this means]
    L:" No way!"
    It fluttered as if trying to kill me

Arwin suddenly loosened his arm around my waist. Then he moved his hand to my cheek. One hand slipped near the back of my neck. A low voice reached my ears. "You have to make your desires come true." And the face gets closer. I closed my eyes semi-privately.

17. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Latte usually slept until morning and she had shown many faces while sleeping. Unlike her, Arwin turned in bed later and stayed awake earlier
    ummmmm isnt latte in alumnits body...........so

manvugu likes this.
  18. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    also can anyone spoil a ladys law of survival
    also im going to star a blog where anyone can edit cuz i want a place where people can post these type of manhwa look forward to it lol:):cool:

19. MianneChan

MianneChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's another thread for that

Spoilme likes this.
  20. foodiedaemon

Reading List:
    Link
    for the manhwa a thread could you pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase link it god im so happy i feel like i read all of them im like going crazy lol or are you talking about ladys law of survival?