Spoiler Dear Sa-chan (Manga)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mystical giggles, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Mystical giggles

Mystical giggles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    Yukari_me, Lacklustre and Pyo-Pyo like this.
  2. Pyo-Pyo

Pyo-Pyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel you, my hands were trembling while reading this.

Mystical giggles likes this.
  3. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    nooope from me - i'm out. If I want to spike my blood pressure I would read "Death is the only ending for a villain"

4. Ireadb4ijudge

Ireadb4ijudge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading this today and its tragic. I dont want sa-chan to end up with the guy. I cant read raws but im just scanning the pictures.

さっちゃん、僕は。

Its chapter 29 there and I guess she broke up with him. I dont know.

Lacklustre and Mystical giggles like this.
  5. Mystical giggles

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup that one's quite depressing as well. Plus the new ones "The villainess lives twice" and "Please throw me away".

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  6. Mystical giggles

Reading List:
    Link
    It's translated. She does say at last that she wants to breakup, it also seems that she might be pregnant. Not confirmed tho I read it on mangadex comments.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  7. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is pregnant? The bitch or sachan?

8. Mystical giggles

Reading List:
    Link
    Sachan. It seemed so, I don't know for sure she kinda showed symptoms in ch 26, though she said it was becoz of period cramps but it's suspicious. You know the plot thingy.

9. Mystical giggles

Reading List:
    Link
    zenslover, Evrasuy, Ahmya and 2 others like this.
  10. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    oh damn. the bitch seriously tested her husband if he loved her, fcking bs

Pyo-Pyo, Tt123, Evrasuy and 2 others like this.
  11. Evrasuy

Evrasuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really pity on her husband, she's a pyscho

Tt123 likes this.
  12. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the synopsis or the spoilers here?

13. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There really is no actual remorse in this manga. Everyone are just broken. Can’t believe the pair of adulterers, while admitting that what they did is not right, still can joke with each other “it seem we we will not be able to have sex as much anymore” like WTF? You justify your hurting others due to your own, and have a nonchalant attitudes towards it. That psycho wife knew exactly what’s she’s doing when she seduced the jerk with sex, because her marriage is not happy she wanted others to be broken too. Sure there’s a miscommunication between her and her husband, her in-law made her felt like a trash, but there’s a limit to what you can test your husband with. And having sex with another man, many many times at that, is definitely over the limit. More so involving other people. She wanted to go down the self destructing road, then do it herself. Due to her and the asshole cheater boyfriend whose only excuse is his dick, an innocent young woman is broken. Adulterers should be announced open to the world. They do not deserve peace for the misery they caused to others. Lucky there’s no children involved in this story. Children are always the victim in this type of scenarios. Yet in my opinion, the conflict and whatnot in this manga are closer to real life situation because there are people with this mindset and scenarios in real life. I wish everyone has a principles that they hold by. Certain things no matter how bad the situations are, they will never cross that line.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  14. Mystical giggles

Reading List:
    Link
    None yet. I tried finding raws but din't get any. Here's the synopsis. I have a bad feeling about this "unconventional protege". I really don't want them to get together again.
    Seriously I was so mad at shino and kyo. Her husband gives me yandere vibes:blobfearful:. Well even if he goes full yandere on her or even kills kyo I won't even blink:blobowoevil_horns:.

Marane101, WinnieS and 7174PK like this.
  15. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks...Kotaro is cute btw.

Mystical giggles likes this.
  16. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there’s one confrontation between shino and her husband about their feelings. Both of them were unable to communicate. Husband was still better one because he really is a good husband, he’s just trying not to be obsessive like his mother but I guess it backfires in case of shino who’s starved for that same obsessiveness. She obviously took the wrong step and mistook Kitagiri as someone like her husband who she thought was an unfeeling man. Wtf. But turns out he is actually like her, confused and trying to find himself. Sigh.
    After the husband wife confrontation, they met up with kitagiri kyo to tell him that he only needs to pay 1million yen instead of 2 since it was also Shino’s fault. Eventually it took kitagiri a 4and 1/2 year to pay it all back and in that period, the couple had a 2year old daughter.

Kitagiri still can’t forget Sachan. That continues on, he’s now 38. He had relationships but didn’t work out. He got to know that few years ago sa-chan married and we see her being happy with her family of four. Her husband is Ikesai? With whom she has a daughter and son.
    This is the wtf part
    Kitagiri is getting hit on but a young person with twin tails whom he assumes to be a college student. His colleague tells him to just date her even though he says she’s too young. They eventually go on a date. She dresses up like a young adult. He tells hers about how he can’t forget his girlfriend and all but this girl ends up giving him a peck on his lips.
    we see her in her house with her brother , she shows him his picture and the brother says he’s an old man.
    There she takes off her coat and we see her wearing a school uniform. She’s 16!!
    The she also makes Yandere eyes and says I know this is the man I’m gonna marry.

Now comes the most ew ugh part

she meets with Kitagiri again, and gives him a handwritten letter, he says he used exchange letters too with his ex-girlfriend. Then he notices the name on the letter.
    Nao Kunikida. She’s the kunikida couple’s kid . It seems he remembers the kunikidas and the daughter’s name. But I don’t think he realises it’s that kid because he’s under the impression that this girl is a university student.

Broooooo, here’s where I’m out.
    He thinks oh well since I am finally starting to move, I’m sure it’ll be ok(something along these lines)
    This is the latest translated 35th chapter available for free . I didn’t really like it. I’m going to drop it now. They could have ended it at 34th chapter imo

this is just my opinion about cheating . You can skip this if you want lol
    I read first 2-3 chapters the 7th and then 15th and then from 24-35th chapter. Only read it just so I could see this guy’s doom. At first I felt sorry for his childhood because childhood trauma is like a parasite. But then this line triggered me “if I had sex with you, sa-chan I wouldn’t have gone down this path” I’m sure everyone over her had their blood boil. This seems to be a pattern among real life boys and men too. I don’t know why, but they seem to always make the girls/women suffer for something they didn’t even do. (Only talking about heterosexual relationships) I don’t understand this blaming a completely innocent person for your trauma or psychological problem. This manga made me extremely uncomfortable. There a 3 best scenes for me 1. When sa-chan realised that she is losing her self worth by sticking with this guy even after knowing about the cheating. 2. When the husband asked for compensation 3. When this guy is in despair because he lost sa-chan bonus:when his college mate tells him that atleast he knows he’s a piece of crap but you pretend to be unaware that you are trash too.
    I heard cheating is really common in Japan. They seem to come up with a lot of excuses to justify it too.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
  17. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wtf even the ending is controversial (at least for me idk)
    but at very least sa-chan are happy with her own family and not back with that katagiri mofo, well i guess this is karma for that cheating wife that her daughter are now entangled with her former cheating partner, like ultra awkward?? uhhh family reunion gonna be soo uncomfortable?? uuuuh or maybe even worse if things doesnt work the daughter will do self destructing stuff like her mother and destroy families???

uuuh i should stop because this is really made uncomfortable, i need to watch cat videos for healing

18. Mystical giggles

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh even I can't no more
    I'm out as well
    Thanks for spoils

19. Purritto

Purritto Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for the spoilers!
    I can't take it anymore as well, makes me sick to my stomach when he already knows that what he's doing is wrong but kept doing it anyways. And it hurts to watch Sa-chan wholeheartedly trust that piece of shit :blobangery:

I'm happy to find out that Sa-chan got her own happiness and got married, with that information I'm satisfied:blobmelt:

Jukki, WinnieS and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  20. Evrasuy

Evrasuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is the worst final i have ever read
    wtf