Spoiler How to tame my beastly husband

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sappho, Aug 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Sappho

Sappho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/how-to-tame-my-beastly-husband/
    Novel title: How to Tame My Beastly Husband, 못된 짐승을 길들이는 법

Description:
    ‘I’m sure I was……dead.’
    Annette Bavaria, a woman from the most prestigious noble family in the Deltium kingdom , returned back to the day of her wedding.
    The groom’s face was fierce as they entered the hall for the ceremony. He clutched her arm tightly because he hated Annette terribly.
    Now they were going to have a hellish marriage again, hurting each other.

“Don’t do this, Rafael.”
    “Shh, Annette. If you really want me to stop, please don’t open your dirty mouth. I’m going crazy right now because I want to squeeze it right in.”
    She looked at her husband tearing her clothes with tearful eyes.
    He was still horribly mean, arrogant, and a beast who only coveted her body.
    If she didn’t want to die again, she had to tame this wicked beast somehow.
    There was no other option

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Sappho

Sappho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone read the raws of this novel? I was hooked after reading the first few chapters! The majority of smuts out there either harem, insta-love or incestuous, so I was pleasantly surprised when I find this gem. If anyone knows more info about this story, please share here. :):blobmelt:

4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if we get a chapter that happened after she died in the first life? he probably didn't care....

5. Yaxhi

Yaxhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda like this gem so much:):) so direct.. I'm really eager for any spoilers out there..
    But.. Just thinking.. Why is she described by the father as a vicious woman and Rafael too.. But reader her perspective seems she's just innocent and naive..
    Hope to have more spoilers.. :love::love:

Ilana, ariane09 and Sappho like this.
  6. Sappho

Sappho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She might be misunderstood by people around her because of her status. People think she’s as stuck-up as her dad.

I hope we get a chapter right after her death too...

7. Alifya97

Alifya97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER
    (idk how to make the spoiler box lmao)

Her husband hates her so much because he thought she still wants to become Crown Princess. The FL was engaged to the Crown Prince before(and the Crown Prince is the ML's half brother. The ML is an illegitimate son). There's an "accident", some kind of rumour, that FL attacked all the woman that come near the Crown Prince and also throw her body to the Crown Prince.

The ML was also hate his own background, who is a bastard child and has low esteem about his status. He thought that cunning woman (FL) who is Duke's daughter (from the most powerful noble house after the Royal house) used so many tricks to marry his half bro, but at the end marry him instead.

FL knows that this misunderstanding made her previous marriage miserable. So she tried to explain it to ML, but he doesn't believe her. Even at their first night, FL suggested to call someone (that can prove her virginity). ML didn't listen to her, and just realized she didn't tell a lie after saw her bleed with his own eyes. Even after that ML still think that she's cunning.

I just read until chapter 8~ I only know this so far~
    Ps. Sorry for the grammatical errors, English is my 3rd language.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  8. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The dad seemed hella sketch when he was upset that the wedding went well

9. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou for the spoiler. What's wrong actually with ML.... he know the truth but still didn't believe his wife:(

tobeflyhigh and WinnieS like this.
  10. BlackTeaAndMallows

BlackTeaAndMallows Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be great if we have that chapter...

:hmm:Had been wondering about this in other stories too. Always.

Animefan472, ariane09 and lazynoodles like this.
  11. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds like another rape to love

clraei, xpeanut, akera93 and 16 others like this.
  12. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please, like how did she manage to resolve the misunderstanding. And when was it resolved cause if this misunderstanding is getting drawn out way too long and he continues taking out his inferiority and hatred to her. I’m out :blobunamused:

13. Alifya97

Alifya97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read so far (Chapter 10 in Ridibooks, and probably around chapter 20 in translated website)..

No, ML didn't rape FL. He got so many anger about his blood status and FL's background (he hates Bavaria Dukedoms so much), but he never physically hurt her. At their wedding night, ML stopped right away when FL said she's hurt (cause it's her first time). After that he personally brought her a bowl of water for her to clear herself and also brought her a painkiller.
    And also at the first chapter, ML would stopped everytime FL showed her pitiful face.

14. Sappho

Sappho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like Rafael and Annete’s family used to be enemies until Annette was forced to marry him. Maybe her father made his life difficult because he’s an illegitimate child, who knows.

Does anyone have any idea how long this book will be?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  15. mena

mena Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about their marriage in a previous life? how did she die?

16. jkumi7

jkumi7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently, she died of heartbreak. Annette mentions that she and ML fought too much, and that she always dehydrated from crying. It's not clear yet, because she died and reappeared on her wedding day with Rafael. She didn't have much time to digest the information and get used to the environment. At the moment, she just wants to do her best to stay alive and try to make their marriage works.

17. jkumi7

jkumi7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Annette (MC) also mentions that when she married ML, she was very naive and protected by the family, which got worse with Rafael's cold treatment. She took things for granted because she was the Duke's daughter. Apparently, her marriage lasted 5 years until her death.

18. jkumi7

jkumi7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Until now, we didn't have much of informations about it. But taking what the translator-nim says, Rafael is a hard tsundere and he's a good man with no twisted heart.

19. BrokenLove

BrokenLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    read till chap 13, the plot is promising— i hope the ml is not scumbag and not ‘stubborn almost stupid to the death’ ~~

This novel seems have a lot of potential, and this is why i’m asking you guys here if u have any spoiler to share~~~❤️❤️❤️

i’m gonna say Thankyou in advance tho—

BananaChi likes this.
  20. Adashow

Adashow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mtl from some site and barely understand a little bit of the story. It tells a bit about "incident" that being told in the recent chapters that lead to MC and ML marriage. I could be wrong though.
    Basically, there's a custom in their country that there are two princesses candidates. MC is one of them, and said to be the strongest candidate.
    Then, the other candidate is kidnapped. The perprepator is caught, and testified that they're acting under MC's order (Of course, MC is innocent).
    The royal family managed to cover this up, but everyone that know this think that MC is a vicious woman who would do everything to become a crown princess, including ML.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2020