Advice for raising a kid

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mnotia, Aug 15, 2020.

?

Do you like your family?

1. Yea, theyre pretty cool

52.0%
  2. Nah, I was raised upon the ashes of my fathers enemies

8.0%
  3. Logoff, you degenerate.

52.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo, I wanna rant so yeah

• If you wanna have kids PLAN OUT THE CHILDS FIRST 7 YEARS OF LIFE
    • Rely on people but dont be that one parent that hardly ever watches their kid (ya know what im talking about)
    • If someones going to babysit, pay them money, make sure the kid has clothes to wear if theyre spending the night, Have pickup and drop-off times scheduled and dont expect that person to feed yoru damn child so bring your own food
    • Dont be that one guy that denies that their kid broke something. I know you know that he the kid knows he broke it.
    • Dont leave the air on fucking freezing at night time. Your gonna torture the poor kid
    • Make sure your kid knows what NO means.
    • Dont be a dick
    • Make sure your kids not a dick
    • Make sure your kid isnt near assholes
    • Dont let your kid wander around random areas in public
    • Dont let your kid put random fucking things in its mouth. I dont give a damn if your car keys are clean. Little timmy can still get sick.
    • If your kid is honestly trying to tell you something then you should prob listen
    • Dont diminish what the kid is feeling about something. For example, if your kid is ranting about something dont shut him down. Let em finish and you give your opposing position. But at the end of the day stand behind your kid as long as their not being a dick.
    • Show your kid that you love em
    • Teach your child to fight dirty
    • Teach them common sense things like how to use a toilet, where to throw trash away, and etc
    • Finally, make sure your there for em

I just wanted to rant and give some advice.

I was raised in a large family. I have 3 brothers (19,24, 21) and 1 sister(17) (both parents alive pogu) and we all used to live the same house as my grandparents(60+), my aunt(26), uncle(24), cousin(16), and like 2 family friends. We all basically raised each other.

This is prime gamer knowledge

2. Royal-Inquisitor

Royal-Inquisitor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought that this is advice from children perspectives lol or are u parent too

strayCat0 likes this.
  3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm... thanks, but I'm not into raising baby goats. :blobawkward:

strayCat0 likes this.
  4. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget to make sure your wife is mentally stable. You don't want your child to die because of (((Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)))

Leo William, strayCat0 and Mnotia like this.
  5. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a rant about common sense? To be honest, only failures fail at what you stated above.

Mnotia likes this.
  6. Eternal Emperor

Eternal Emperor SelfAware-PieceOfShit

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I fail to understand what it is that you’re ranting about~? Bad parents~? On your side or on others side in general~? You just wanted to use the words d*ck and as*h*le~? I repeat that I failed to grasp your point...:hmm::blobflag:
    Well an alternate possibility is that you’re just voicing your thoughts on planning things out for your future child out loud...?

7. PaladinWolf

PaladinWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing i disagree with is about turning the air off at night those little poopstains can get another blanket my butts not going to be sweating all night even with no blanket on and the fan going full blast that ac stays on

And to add one more thing stay with your husband/wife kids NEED both TOGETHER not 1 not both taking turns they NEED a mother AND father ALL THE TIME

8. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't need the advice to raise a kid or a bunch of them. No matter how many advice you have, it's useless
    The only rare peace of moment is when they got sick and won't be able to leave the bed, that's when you can get rest

9. Milanin

Milanin [Reader] [???] [Freeloader]

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget someone to teach them to speak, read and write. Math is nice too. Lots of languages.
    Grammar too.
    Else you're your will be wrong./s