Recommendations Reborn/trans/etc.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Daoist Pharmacist, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Daoist Pharmacist

Daoist Pharmacist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im looking for novels which have the same setting as Mushoku Tensei, with adventuring professions and whatnot that focuses on the mc getting stronger when hes like, 10 years old and up without those super fast forward like hes suddenly 30 years old, with some tragedy on the background as his motivation, leading to some revenge and world altering events in the near future, a bit of romance here and there when he travels, but is loyal to his love interest then maybe changing that to harem with some of his past romance in the future. Ive read a similar novel at scribblehub and that is (reincarnation of a worthless man ) you can check it here https://www.scribblehub.com/series/100965/reincarnation-of-a-worthless-man/

Also if u can something recommend something like (The Protagonists Are Murdered by Me)
    Im currently reading I Alone Level Up. Thanks!

Ugoki likes this.
  2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    The Beginning After The End

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  3. Ryuubii

Ryuubii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Silerus

Silerus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The classic Douluo Dalu. There's getting stronger since young, with 2 time skips (one from 6 to 11-12?) and another like 3-4 years later on in the story. There's revenge as motivation, watching the MC slowly get stronger and world-altering events later on in the story. There's a couple of love interests, but he only loves one person and is faithful to her along the entire story.