Spoiler Don’t Fall In Love With The Boss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Coffea to Ell, May 31, 2020.

1. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    @j.sambac
    Thank you for your hard work and spoilers!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Coffea to Ell and j.sambac like this.
  2. j.sambac

j.sambac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you guys liked the spoilers, please, please, please, support either the author or the translator Sunken Translation! There are currently 4 chapters out. But, the update schedule is 2-3 chapters a week. If the translator keeps up with the schedule, the entire novel should be translated by February/March of next year.

Again, I highly recommend this novel. It was a blast reading it for the first time, and it was certainly a blast reading it the second time as I typed out the spoilers.

On that note, if any of you know of similar light-hearted novels, please let me know. I kind of want to read a novel where the ML is not a total jerk.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  3. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, this story was really good and funny, even when reading i suspect if she really rebirthed or all was a dream, because the moment when she fall again, the ml tells her that the temple was a turist atraction to the comunity, so... Even with that she wishes that his 28 years old self be happy in the another dimension, and then someone push her before she mets ml's parents, so... Idk, i just want to believe that she really rebirthed, and then return to her time, and now the mc of 19 years old is back, and then the story of the two become the story of memory loss and again falling in love.

RakaSarkar, Pansy25, Venice1 and 4 others like this.
  4. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @j.sambac

Thank you for the hard work. It is a cute story, I would stock pile it first before binge reading this one in details so that I will not be wanting for more. But really thank you for summarizing this wonderful story.
    :blobmelt::blobsmilehappy::blob_grin:

Venice1, Coffea to Ell and j.sambac like this.
  5. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the kind of sweet love we need im crying brb

Coffea to Ell likes this.
  6. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This hit all the sweet spots.
    Sometimes i was wondering why Qian Wei did not just quit or do something other than what she did, then the comatose and the un-tested drugs kick in.
    There i realize, she follows memory subconsciously which is why she cant act out of characters altho she is a 28 yo reborn(time travel).
    And dang, our MC is so dense
    ML too tsuntsun but persistent.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  7. Zureah

Zureah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone recommend me a novel that is similar to this, please. Because ever since I finished reading this kind of novel I have not been able to move on (I became someone that is not trully happy reading novels that is not like this. It became a blessing and became the opposite of it) . I've tried reading some of the authors other work but its still different. If anyone can help me thank you.

8. TianTian

TianTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While reading this book in MTL, the novels that came to mind is:

Rock Sugar and Pear Stew- the book itself is completed except for a few specials that only pertains to the secondary couple. Similarities: university, lighthearted humor, bickering couple and loyal love.

If You Don’t Go to Hell, Who Will?- it’s not completed and I believe it’s been dropped so I had to MTL it. Similarities: university life, lighthearted humor bickering couple, loyal love

That’s all I can think of at the moment.

9. LunarWolf

LunarWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its a happy read but still makes me cry ( from the sappy moments so happy crying). i always heartache about romances where the couple lose time that coud have been spent together. the ending of having it all be just a dream was really a beautiful concept tho. i fell the story started well and wrapped up beautifully. alot of people would expect it to be a rebirth but we would feel sorry for the original ml so it being a dream was better.

i hate that the male lead for hiding his affection tho. how could the female lead ever notice him if his actions are always out of sight!? so sad. regretful with a happy ending. i like that even the author makes the fl lament the lost time to him.

10. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Uwu somehow this is my first time ever finding a very good Chinese novel. Uh-huh no offense but somehow many Chinese novel seems illogical for me. So I'm glad to found one precious storyline and LOGICAL.:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

Thank you for the whole detailed summary miss angel:blobReach: @j.sambac

11. Novelplease

Novelplease Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read spoilers after reading the latest translated chapter. Maaaan this novel is sooo good!!! Can't wait for the next translated chapter to be released. @j.sambac you truly are an angel! Thank you for the wonderful detailed spoiler. I also thank the kind hearted translator. And the wonderful author-nim of this novel.

12. xmei

xmei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the 2ML was gonna propose to her here, but maybe not? I wonder what would have happened if she went.

13. Lunastella

Lunastella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was a good novel! Thanks for the spoilers. Although I am sad that they could have gotten together earlier, it’s true that having it just be a long dream was the better outcome, otherwise the previous timeline ML would have been alone (or maybe not if it’s just one timeline and she eventually reaches it? Time travel is strange).

14. Sky2829

Sky2829 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Check out transmigrating to become boss’s little fairy, honey stewed squid, please confess to me, I heard you like me too or devil’s warmth

15. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for all the spoilers :blobmelt: