Spoiler KR Novel: I'll do that marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by spchntrt, Jun 21, 2020.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    It took up until chapter 14 for them to get married?

2. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the sketchy white haired dude has a bone to pick with the ML because the woman he loved didn't loved him but the ML. The ML rejected her causing her to take her own life, since then the sketchy dude hated the ML for not accepting the girl since if he did she wouldn't be alive. The MC hated the sketchy dude since his reasoning for hating the ML are unreasonable since it was her decision to take her life not the ML and that he's hating the wrong person.

Once the sketchy dude found out that the ML loved her and is marrying her he started hating the MC for having the love of the ML since he believes that love should have gone to the other girl and the fact she became a weakness to the ML. So he planned in the beginning on gaining her trust and either kill her or have her betray the ML but we never found out since the MC doesn't trust him at all and expects him to take advantage of her or kill her which what he did in the original story.

All of his plans kept being overthrown by the MC being cautious, common sense, and a bit of the future knowledge which makes him hate her more as she keeps breaking his plans, she evens throws back the fact she knows what he's doing.

Minaeli, Bella94, cloerofile and 31 others like this.
  3. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch.7 is out and love how the MC is playfully openly mocking the emperors dumb ass antics. No wonder he was such a villainous guy in the novel. Such a dork with a horrible temperament from not sleeping ever for years. Now that he's rested he just back to the setting of doofus.

A little pissed at the older brother wanting to protect her now though. He just let her be abused for years and now he wants to protect her. At least the sister didn't realize how even the staff was mistreating her. But bro was in full knowledge and did nothing all along. Of course she wouldn't stand up for herself, her dad was an abusive ass and her bro was low key allowing it.

4. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    tks; I'm waiting for our MC to do some kungfu and kick him !

5. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler about the novel?

6. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, any spoilers from the novel? :blob_plusone:

7. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the female lead like, when she shows up? Is she mean to our MC?

8. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I deeply enjoy that the MC has a normal working brain while everyone else is cursed with the brains of the poorly written fantasy romance novel world they live in. It allows her to have a lot of fun in what would be a frustrating setting.

9. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilerr?

10. Yue17

Yue17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    100% not accurate, use of Google Translator, English not my native tongue
    [to sum it up,
    - the brother is really funny, he didnt like the MC got married to the emperor, he was crying at her wedding saying "stay in the duchy"
    -the Sister is happy/sad as she knows she is with the emperor because of her
    -MC really likes the brother & Sister as they were/are good to her
    -emperor's Knight starts to be his love advisor
    -MC and celestina og villain become friends
    -mc said she changed the fate of celestia and mc's family, when her Sister died in the og storyline the duke's house fell (were killed) and also celestia's husband
    -however she is a little worried about og FL, MC doesnt know what will happen now the story is changing
    -emperor starts to Cook desserts for the mc such as cookies, muffins, pastries they were mostly undercooked or burnt but she ate some anyway
    -one of the male Villains (I think is the Emperor's brother) wants to use her, she doesnt liked him as the reason he hate the hero is dumb (he loved a woman who was in Love with the emperor, he rejected her & she killed herself) as the woman choose to commit suicide, she thinks his hate is misplaced
    -MC starts gatherings with nobles, one of them tries to give her jewelry, she got mad at him
    -one Day she fell asleep before the emperor so he could not sleep
    -we know more about her power if she kisses his hand he can take a nap of 1-2 hours or so
    -mc realizes he is also human & has a lot of responsabilities, they have a sweet moment as they embrace each other
    -the emperor did not liked his mother very much
    -mc's brother gives her books for her to read with handsome heroes, emperor gets jealous, does not like the brother-in-law, MC tells him that if he was in a book she would read it every Day as he is handsome and is her cup of tea, he gets happy
    -she has another gathering and a guy starts pestering her, the emperor's sees them and says "Die" to the guy yielding his sword/SPOILER]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  11. rlnc

rlnc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After 1 year, the king will meet the supposedly original female lead.

Looking at the raws, more female character is fascinated with the FL rather than male rival for the king.
    and the king is the one is chasing the girl around here, he got depressed and cry instead of the girl. Funny though.
    but seriously.. if the king keeps falling a sleep after a kiss..
    skip the foreplay guys..

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
    syofiaa, Minaeli, Bella94 and 13 others like this.
  12. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what og female lead will be like?

13. Amethyst Faerie Hekela

Amethyst Faerie Hekela Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that their "magic sleep power" isn't necessarily triggered with any and/or every [kiss/contact with the lips], but rather with a kiss with DELIBERATE INTENT to put the other person to sleep.
    .......:blobconfused::hmm:Well...:blobunsure: That's kinda what I figure, at any rate‍ *shrugs*

14. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. rlnc

rlnc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL leads starting to notice that the ML expecting more feelings from her, however she is scared she will be forgotten once the OFL (original female lead in the story) shows up and end up like dead like her sister fate in the novel.

the ML is very jealous whenever a guy is getting close to the FL. he immediately unsheathe his sword.

16. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so the oFL will be the bad one here? anyone knows the background of oFL??

17. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the OgFL would be some sort of antagonist, siz should hide cuz our MC is loved by everyone around her. :blobhero:

But i think she's gonna love MC :aww:

Can someone Spoil about what will happen when the OgFl appears please :cookie:

Bella94 and cloerofile like this.
  18. Musiciati

Musiciati Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just saw the recent raws (episode 26) and I just mtl, but I still don't really understand what's happening. Like are they having a contest/bet and why?

19. Musiciati

Musiciati Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is something I found out from some reviews, so I decided to share the tidbits here, keep in mind these are mtl from reviews, so not as accurate...
    It was the last volume, the villain was neatly executed and the cause of FL unintentional regression was revealed. ML also knows this. At that time, a witch who signed a contract came out.
    In Volume 4, there is a scene where Kael in the introduction burns a contract without believing in Lilian's love. I expected this to be the scene after Lilian's request for divorce, and I read it, and it was futile.
    It is said that it is because of the curse, but the scene where Kael doesn't believe in Lilian's love and misunderstands himself and shovels until volume 4.
    Anyway, the main story was finished with a happy ending for all of the FL and ML and FL, and family members. And a cute boychild who was born also appeared in the side story.
    I found what the chapters of each book volume is to give us a sense of how the story progresses.
    Volume 1
    0. Some story
    1. Changing emperor
    2. The condition of a handsome man
    3. Anyway marriage
    4. Socialite
    Volume 2
    5. Taste
    6. McKellion
    7. Celestian
    8. To Avoid Crisis
    Volume 3
    9. Madeleine
    10. Breathtakingly
    11. Zion
    12. Reasons for jealousy
    Volume 4
    13. Fraudsters and Desire
    14. Burned
    15. Last
    Side Story 1. Because You Can't Show Your Face
    Side Story 2. The Coolest in the World
    Side Story 3. Picture in a Frame

20. chefcheese

chefcheese Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers of ML and FL sweet moments...?? They finally kissed on their wedding..
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: