Chinese Novoland: The Princess From Plateau

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Novoland: The Princess From Plateau/九州·朱颜记
    Raw Link: https://www.kanunu8.com/book3/6780/index.html
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: A Novoland story very popular
    Super well noted on Douban
    Gonna be adapted into a drama
    Description:
    Ye Xiangling and Qi Hairui are close friends who grew up together in the grasslands of Ye Bei. Although Ye Lingshuang was regarded as an outsider of the grasslands and hated by her fellow tribe mates, the seventh princess of Ye Bei, Qi Hairu never looked down on her and treated her as her close friend. Ye Lingshuang decides to pledge her loyalty to the princess for life. In order to attack and conquer Ye Bei, Emperor Gao of Chao Kingdom designed a plot where he requested for Qi Hairui's hand in marriage. He was sure that Qi Hairui would reject the marriage proposal, and he would thus use this as an excuse to incite war. In order to save her kingdom and people, Qi Hairui decides to commit suicide by jumping down a cliff. Seeing her close friend die and the Ye Bei Kingdom fall apart, Ye Lingshuang vows to seek revenge. She took on a new identity as Bai Lu, and sneaked into the palace in an attempt to assassinate Emperor Gao. Despite failing, the Emperor took an interest in her and gradually fell in love with her. Ye Lingshuang felt touched, but knew that to have affection for her enemy meant betrayal, and her heart became more and more contradictory. Under Ye Lingshuang's meticulous plotting, Chao Kingdom was overthrown and Emperor Gao died.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    Elliana and Bellilelly like this.
  2. Bellilelly

Bellilelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait wait Emperor Gao died?? Nani?? Is that an spoiler :blobfearful::sweating_profusely::blob_teary:
    Just when i got so invested in it.....

Elliana likes this.
  3. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I’m not sure about that :blobsweat:
    I’ve taken the synopsis on Wiki Drama, so maybe it’s not that simple

Elliana likes this.
  4. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    The nu link is a modern showbiz novel though.

Elliana likes this.
  5. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad, thank you for telling :blobsweat:

Elliana likes this.
  6. Littlelady04

Littlelady04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye Ling Shuang and Qi Hai Rui are close friends who grew up together in the grasslands of Ye Bei. Although Ye Ling Shuang was regarded as an outsider of the grasslands and hated by her fellow tribe mates, the seventh princess of Ye Bei, Qi Hai Rui never looked down on her and treated her as her close friend. Ye Ling Shuang decides to pledge her loyalty to the princess for life.
    In order to attack and conquer Ye Bei, Emperor Gao of Chao Kingdom designed a plot where he requested for Qi Hai Rui's hand in marriage. He was sure that Qi Hai Rui would reject the marriage proposal, and he would thus use this as an excuse to incite war. In order to save her kingdom and people, Qi Hai Rui decides to commit suicide by jumping down a cliff. Seeing her close friend die and the Ye Bei Kingdom fall apart, Ye Ling Shuang vows to seek revenge. She took on a new identity as Bai Lu, and sneaked into the palace in an attempt to assassinate Emperor Gao. Despite failing, the Emperor took an interest in her and gradually fell in love with her. Ye Ling Shuang felt touched, but knew that to have affection for her enemy meant betrayal, and her heart became more and more contradictory. Under Ye Ling Shuang's meticulous plotting, Chao Kingdom was overthrown and Emperor Gao died.

7. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    can you please give me the raws of this novel

8. Littlelady04

Littlelady04 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason, my phone has trouble copying links but I found the 2 books on a website called 20dcr dot com

Just to warn you though, the ads over there are obnoxious

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021