Spoiler Pampering My Husband Every Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, May 10, 2020.

1. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    NU Link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/pampering-my-husband-every-day/
    Raw Link:https://m.shubaow.net/46/46180/

Description

After retiring from the military, Qin Ge was diagnosed with PTSD. Despite being able to recover with the help of psychotherapy, he was still a little more aggressive than ordinary people.

“Didn’t you mention a marriage of convenience? I’ll go with her then.” Qin Ge pointed casually.

“I’m just a bystander,” Wu Tong said innocently.

“Though your husband has gone through treatment, there are still some lingering aftereffects, such as impulsiveness, aggression, and a strong desire for control. In other words,” the psychiatrist concluded, “you need to pamper him. Every day.”

“Understood!” Wu Tong promised while feeling as if her soul had left her body.

Ceilo27, chefcheese, BooBoo and 4 others like this.
  2. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this novel.. ml is so shameless:blob_blush:.. my favourite character is ml's younger brother .. such a kind brother

Last edited: May 10, 2020
    Missy2894 and Annie999 like this.
  3. Annie999

Annie999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there is only one chapter in NU :(

4. Ijacunnss

Ijacunnss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww, I just read the first chapter today, is it really good? if so, I'm planning to MTL this novel... anyone should give us spoilers pleaseeeeeeeeee

5. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's really a good novel.. actually this novel's author's all novels are good .. this novel kinda similar to My husband with scholar syndrome (Arthur' another novel).. you should read it ;)

Missy2894 likes this.
  6. Ijacunnss

Ijacunnss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read it today....it is good and almost similar to that novel MHWSS too, he got a supporting family, a good lil brother, but I must say it was interesting cuz of Feifei... I know some kids that have the same traumas like him and won't talk unless they overcome their traumas or anything that trigger their power to do something that they never did (like talking) kudos to the author.... All women in Grumpy Crab novels are truly kind-hearted and made me learn one or two things on how to be a better person.

Ceilo27 and Pakhi like this.
  7. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just MTL-ed this book three times! Hahaha I can't resist it even though MTL-ed wrecked my brain. My spoiler would be out of all the places sorry :blobpats:

The ML (Qin Ge) is so shameless right from the start but I can't help but be sympathetic with him. Even though his psychologist warns that he could be dangerous when being irritated due to the sequelae of his PTSD treatment, he has never been violent with anyone. He would do push-ups, running and hitting the sandbag if he wanted to vent his anger.

He is actually the first son of the Qin family, the richest family in the capital but because he joins the army since he was young, his second brother (Qin Huai) is the one who takes over the company. Nevertheless, their relationship is a good one. Qin Huai doesn't even care that ML holds the major shares in their company and is willing to help his brother if ML wants to join the business. ML holds 20% shares while Qin Huai gets 15%.

At first, he gives the MC (Wu Tong) the business card of his psychologist and emphasis that he is sick mentally. The MC has no choice but to marry him since she needs her Second Uncle's help. Her brother needs a bone marrow transplantation.

Since ML doesn't know about her brother being sick, he always assumes MC loves money and MC doesn't even try to fix the misunderstandings.

But, it's pitiful too because ML thinks since he is sick, he could only offer money to her. If she doesn't love money, what else he has?

Actually this marriage of interest should happen between ML and MC's cousin but Feifei, the ML's adopted son shows interest to MC so he chooses her. Feifei is so cute! He doesn't talk and just plays with jigsaw-puzzle and Rubik's cube. He has trauma since he's three years old.

Long story short, they get married.

The start of their honeymoon is kinda disaster because ML brings MC to a snake farm owns by his friend. He says if MC is scared, he could protect her. MC screams and runs from the farm then sulks with him. Poor ML hehehe but he has a reason why he brings her here.

It was one of his brothers' idea, his comrade-in-arms who were sacrificed during their last mission. That man said he wanted to bring his wife to a snake farm, he even said so when he was dying on ML's arms. So ML promised to him that he would bring his wife (MC) next to fulfill his brother's wish :aww:

ML has a strong desire to control due to his PTSD but he always controls himself from hurting MC. But, he is unable to do so the first time they do the deed during the honeymoon. He is depressed and refused to touch her again, especially when he notices MC would tremble in fear when it looks like he wants to do it. He even sleeps on the couch lol.

At first, he has trouble sleeping with MC on the same bed so that's one of the reasons why he is willing to sleep on the couch. Because he has been in insecure surroundings in a long period of time, it is difficult for him to sleep when someone else is around. So, at one time when he realizes he could sleep well when he hugs MC, he jumps in joy :blobparty:

I like the MC because it doesn't take her long to learn to accept ML. Their fluffiness starts around Chapter 15++. MC realizes the small details about ML being considerate to her so she says let's work together in making their marriage a good one.

ML is a foolish husband I shall say. He would easily get jealous but with just one kiss or a hug from MC, he turns like a child in front of her. He always talks to Feifei and most of them are funny things like why does his wife need to go to work, why does she always being shy and why does his wife suddenly get angry.

At one point, MC is mad with ML because she wants to know is he nice because she is his wife or because it is her. ML registers on a forum and promises to give rewards to netizens who could help him. This chapter is so hilarious because most of the suggestions are funny and ML takes them on their face values. The netizens call him a loving husband and a local tyrant since he asks which restaurant should he brings MC too, no matter the price. :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

The scene of them buying their wedding candy to be distributed to MC's colleagues is funny too. The netizens suggested an international and luxurious chocolate shop. MC tries to persuade ML to buy the cheaper ones but ML refuses. He has even bought another batch to be sent to the netizens who helped (at random)

One of the touching scenes is when ML meets one of his subordinates who works as a courier. He is depressed because most of them could only work a regular job with small wages. After his friend leaves, he turns to vent out his anger by punching the sandbags. He doesn't stop even when MC comes home from her work later. :aww::aww:

MC is worried and she approaches him gently. She tries to persuade him because his fists are red and broken due to him punching the sandbag in a long time but ML berates her and asks her to leave him alone when he gets sick. MC doesn't feel scared and she tries again to stop him. ML kisses her hard and when he realizes he has bitten her neck until it's bleeding, he stops and once again is distressed.

Until now, MC has learned that ML would always blame himself if he hurts her even for a bit. She coaxes him by saying if she knows she could calm him down by kissing him, she would return home ASAP. MC even says if something like this happens again, please call her so she would come to him immediately. And then, they become lovey-dovey again

I'll type the ML's monologue regarding this scene, it happens one or two chapters after that (this is according to my understanding of the MTL):

When Qin Ge first met Wu Tong, he liked to remind her that he was a sick person.

I am sick. Because you marry me, I will give you money and you cannot betray me.

But, I fell in love with you. How I wish I was a normal person.

I hope whenever I miss you every time, it's not because to suppress my anger but because I really miss you.

I hope whenever I kiss you is not to control my impulse but because I want to kiss you.

I hope that whenever I desire you, there is no external force but just because I want to have you.

Me and you, are the only ones mattered.

8. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished reading. Why at the end it feels like feifei is interested in wenwen not so brotherly way.

9. Valen5416

Valen5416 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting. I want to start read this novel too:D

10. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me those jelly moments? :aww::aww:

Thanks in advance:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

11. Novelplease

Novelplease Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pleeeease it's been dropped, can some kind hearted translator-nim pick this novel? I'm crying I want to read this so muuuuccccch.

12. hansora

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the current translator for Please Confess to Me will pick this up since PCTM is the same author's work and if I'm not mistaken, the translator worked on the author's another book as well before PCTM. Rebirth In Front of Civil Affairs Bureau iirc the title

13. Novelplease

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeeesss I'm also hoping, coz the translation for PCTM will soon be finished and I soooo hope translator-nim for PCMT will notice and will over take this one. If not, I really hope some other translator will pick this up. Waaaahhhh let's hope for the best

14. hansora

Reading List:
    Link
    I still want to read a translated one even though I've read the MTL version :bloblove: their family of three are so cute!

15. hansora

Reading List:
    Link
    well, from my comprehension Feifei might be just being shy since he's kind of passive before this and I think he doesn't interact much with little girls, it's hard to really grasp the meaning from MTL

Ceilo27 likes this.
  16. Novelplease

Reading List:
    Link
    Waaah I've tried reading MTL but gave up on it coz it seriously making my head ache I just cant ><.
    That's why I'm really really hoping some kind hearted translator-nim would pick this novel.

17. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like that in the story, the ML cannot sleep with MC normally until later. In usual insomniacs novels, the MCs are like instant cure that have a sleeping pill effects.

Ceilo27, BooBoo and hansora like this.
  18. hansora

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe he's so cute when he found that he's able to sleep peacefully with his wife :aww::aww::aww: the one time he realized he's in love with MC is cute too hahaha I want a husband like him lol

19. violetekho

violetekho Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow, this thread hasn't been updated in a while. Well, I'm planning on picking this up if anyone still would like to read it. I'm just picking up from where the last translator left off. I was reading some of the raws over summer and I thought it wasn't bad so let's hope things go well from here.

Edit: I just got a reply from the original tl and they are still translating this albeit slowly. So, I will not be picking this up. I'm going to go and look for something else to tl now.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
    Ceilo27 and claryfairchild6 like this.
  20. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link