Spoiler Who Said That Vicious Female Match Can't Have HE (Quick Transmigration)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    谁说恶役女配不能HE[快穿]
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4569885
    This is sweet and interesting novel. My favorite new ongoing novel. Female lead is same person, I actually like relationship and interact between MC and FL. Love the way he dote on FL. If you like The Star Light Shines When He Came, then you will like this sweet novel. Recommend this new quick transmigration novel

Summary:
    Ling Ye is a task performer without emotion. He traveled around the world according to system instructions, helping the cannon fodder fulfill his wish.

When the delicate and weak little white flower female hostess accidentally fell into his arms,
    Ling Ye: Oh. (Indifferent)
    When the heroic Long Aotian male lead tried to provoke him to pretend,
    Ling Ye: Oh. (Indifferent)

Later, he discovered that the white Fumei vicious female partner who always had a proud face was more interesting than Xiao Baihua and Long Aotian.

"Come here, I cover you."
    "Don't."
    Three days later.
    The young lady who was hurt by Xiaobaihua came over with tears: big brother, please cover ...

Gu Mingzhu is a vicious female partner in the novel. The whole meaning of existence is to set off the weakness and purity of the white lotus female lead.

Gu Mingzhu originally thought that she could only ask for it in his life, but was cast aside by
    others. I did not expect that someone would come to her and take her out of the quagmire to
    tell the world: This is my heroine

* Gangster Raiders and Bai Fu Beauty Deserves the Peak of Life *

2. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers .........:)

Shivani likes this.
  3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds intriguing.

4. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read a bit of chap 1 (it was really long or probably its just cuz of my tired mind at that time) but here’s some info about ML.

• In the first chap he was introduced as an experienced world hopper doing missions by replacing (or taking the role) of the protagonist in order to prevent the world from collapsing
    • For some unknown reason, according to the system, he failed a mission and was punished
    • Punishment: instead of taking the role of being the protagonist in the worlds he hop into, he was now assigned as a random canon fodder who lived a poor life. In addition, it seems that after his mission failed, he lost all of his memories from before. Yet, when he met the villainess, he felt a sense of familiarity with her which he found weird.
    • His task in this world is to give the host a happy life and fulfill his wishes that he couldn’t achieve from before.

He came from a poor family, iirc his parents had a small restaurant/shop(?) to earn a living. One day, he and his dad got into a car accident. His dad died by probably saving him. He got acquainted by the villainess (our FL I’m assuming) by getting married to her. I don’t remember much but I think the reason was because the ML in their world punished her in doing that? For those who read it, correct me if I’m wrong about that. Anyways, Villainess was not happy and kept on being the canon fodder she is. As for the host, at the age of 25, he got cancer and died as well. His poor mother was left all alone until she committed suicide. His only regret was not being a filial son by providing his parents a good life till they became old and studying to get good grades.

5. ImaHatdog

ImaHatdog Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. cacti56

cacti56 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone can spoil:cookie:.. The school arc & eunuch arc are really cute :blobmelt:

8. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just going over to read it :blobpopcorn:

9. IncroyableGirl

IncroyableGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, where are you reading it? The raw I found were incomplete

10. IncroyableGirl

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I was wondering how can I login to this site, it is not accepting my email.
    Thank you.

11. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried multiple sites to read this... but I read it long time ago so forgets which sites...maybe you already knew about this site but here a raw site link - https://w.ck101.org/wapbook-420921-78426005/

12. IncroyableGirl

Reading List:
    Link
    "Black belly demon wine white cut black" arc was abruptly finished in the raws???

13. IncroyableGirl

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, I really like this one and now I can finally continue reading it

Pakhi likes this.
  14. IncroyableGirl

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is being punished by the higher ups. He doesn't have any memory of the previous worlds and now instead of being the protagonist he plays the role of cannon fodder.
    ML is in the character of a high school prodigy, whose grades were diminished because he was working hard to earn money for his father's hospitalisation fees. He died of overwork later. His only wish is to be filial to his parents.
    Gu Mingzhu, our FL was fooled by the MP into marrying so that MP could be the heir instead of his half siblings. After MP became powerful he and FP met, cleared their misunderstandings and became a couple. GM couldn't accept it and she was killed in a scuffle.
    When the ML enters the body of cannon fodder, his father is in hospital but he still tries to maintain the grades. He is a xueba - champion in every exam. FL enters the school, she likes MP because he saved her from bullying in childhood. FL is hated by everyone because she took away their male god MP, MP neither agrees nor denies (Scum). FL accidentally comes to know that our ML doesn't have money to continue his father's hospitalisation, so she invites ML to be her teacher. ML after knowing this, helps her overcome her fate in the previous world, he helps her to see the real face of MP. They slowly fall in love.
    Without the help of FL, the MP can't get the position of heir, the FP is not recognised by her in laws.
    ML and FL have a very grand wedding, they live their lives happily. ML really falls in love with her and when the system asks if wanted to delete their memories together, ML rejected. He has a feeling that they will be meeting soon

15. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This arc is my favourite arc.. they are so adorable :blobxd:

IncroyableGirl likes this.
  16. IncroyableGirl

Reading List:
    Link
    It is really the best one.

Pakhi likes this.
  17. IncroyableGirl

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry: This one also has incomplete arcs.
    :blobconfounded::blob_teary:

18. drollawake

drollawake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For my own peace of mind, I am informing everyone in this thread that "female match" is actually "female supporting role/character" and that HE probably means Happy Ending.

Thanks for listening to my Ted talk.

19. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooo... sorry then:blobpensive:... maybe some kind soul give us raw link or some spoiler :cookie:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  20. dimas115

dimas115 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dropped.?