Spoiler [BL] I Wasn’t Born Lucky

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Karry, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    First time we meet him is in the ghostly ship arc. Basically the ship and the captain were swallowed (yes, literally) and the ship is actually inside the devil's belly :blobfrowning:. The way to defeat the devil is to destroy the devil card which MC received in the beginning. As gratitude for awakening him from his moronic delusions, MC is allowed to call the ghost captain three times (? I think so, meh MTL so take it with a grain of salt).

Second time is when ML 'gifts' on MC's bday a special horror instance based on Chernobyl :blob_blush:. This one was confusing but the main antagonist ghost is the devil. Not sure how MC managed to defeat him. One thing that happened in this arc was - a small girl and her pet dog (both ghosts) come into the player's dreams. The rest of the players wake up screaming and terrified. MC is still asleep, so they shake him awake. But after he wakes up he says - I was talking with the girl, she was going to say something important. Players - what? MC - :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: You woke me up, next time let me sleep. Players - ....:blobsleepless::blobsleepless:. In this instance, the God of Fraud becomes MC's enemy. The diary writes - The devil will try to kill you.

Third time is the painting arc where, in the end, the God of Fraud is supposed to come in the end, but MC solves the investigation before others die and goes away.

Fourth time is in the lab arc. Scientists have created a sort of an underground lab for making ghosts/ horror things. God of Fraud is not the antagonist but he placed a bet with the God of this world that MC would fuck up everything and tadah! MC literally let out ALL the caged/ imprisoned experiments. This one was funny coz the scientists are watching MC's every move and their comments are - Subject #xxxx is defying common sense, requires in depth studies. There is no fight between God of Fraud and MC. All MC has to do is literally die in this world to go back to the real world. He doesn't even bother looking at the God of Fraud.

Basically, there are some 7 horrors recorded which needs to be found. The existence of the Book itself is the 7th horror. So MC threatens to burn the book or smthng and the book cowed down, transports all back to the real world. Then, the books writes - 8th wonder (??blobmelt_thumbs Don't remember the exact words) Moriarty, run away :blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

Perverted, possessive and Yandere. Definitely. When he thinks MC is ignoring him, MC has a nightmare thingy where he is half asleep/ half awake and there are chains around his neck/ wrists/ ankles and something heavy is pressing on him. But he dismissed it as a vague dream. This happens multiple times. Diary form ML is a lot cuter than his real form which is intense and silent lmao. That Shen something who sits besides MC is the ML. So in arcs that he accompanies MC, the diary is always silent. Once MC asked - dudeee, why u so quiet? Diary - Why, u miss me? Btw, Shen has confessed to MC already but MC was kinda like - I don't know love, I don't know u, I don't know what to do. MC doesn't know Shen = Diary = fucking pervert :blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink:

Shen alludes that MC and him met each other when children but MC has no memories of him (once again triggering that Yandere :blobspearpeek:). As for all the ghosts around MC, Shen thinks possessively: as usual you are so popular, you are so gentle with them, they all like you but you don't remember me. Why can't it be me and you only? He even asks MC - I should forcibly send the ghost back for rebirth. MC - .... Nope. *Start of Yandere trigger*

MC also has a light bulb ghost lololol

The updates have stopped at chp 164 and hasn't been updated since... Anyone know why?

2. Mukuro

Mukuro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the comments, the author apparently has a habit of disappearing unannounced and leaving works unfinished...

It’s best just to check back in a month or so. Checking everyday and seeing no updates is just painful

3. hy-d-ra

hy-d-ra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you ever seen a really cute game called 'Bulb Boy'? The whole light bulb ghost made me think of it:blob_grin:

I hope not indefinitely unfinished and just leaving for some time, because I became too invested into this story.

Hmntlzn and Dragon_Reader like this.
  4. _shinigami_

_shinigami_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As for the chernobyl arc. They were given a mission to destroy or save the world upon entering. After the haunted house MC choose to save it but after some clues he realizes that they're in a devil's playground, whatever choice they make it will have the same effect, helping the devil. Hence they won't finish the task and as a result they will be stuck in that world.
    Since MC figured out that a devil is tampering with their game (that they were given a fake task) the real task shows up which is to reveal the truth behind the game. MC found the truth hence they finished it. As a consequence of destroying the god of fraud's game (ship's arc is first) MC's hate value rise up.

on the painting arc the god of fraud should not really appear. however when the mirror was showing them how they will die. The ghost was going to attack mc but MC's ghost came up to help him, inclusing the god of fraud showed up last (though it was not clear if he will help MC or he just showed up). It was like if something happens to MC disaster befalls that world. But since MC figured out the game the prophecy dis not happen

5. RiannNeko

RiannNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are some instance where MC is funny as hell in the next chapters

He gains a crab or somehow manages to get a crab and MC's first thought is
    MC: I want to eat this Crab!
    So he takes the scalpel that he gained in the Hospital Arc, tries to crack it and then accidentally summoned Ripper Lady/Split Mouth Woman.
    MC to Split Mouth Woman: You are good with knives; help me open this crab to eat it!

MC also summoned the Pen Fairy and the guy who got dragged was :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:. The author's note is really funny cause it had a conversation between pen fairy and bloody mary.

Another funny moment is when MC and company ran from a ghost and ends up in like a room with table and there is a hot tea in there. He fearlessly drank the tea to the bewilderment of other people and MC is just "The person who made this does not know how to make tea"

This is also the instance where ML became the Cat! MC had a hunch that Little Yellow Book/Diary is the Cat so when he summoned the Pen Fairy, the last question was "Who is this Cat/Is this cat the yellow book" I kinda forgot the exact details. The pen fairy is like:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: and stuttered: "It is not within my scope of knowledge"

6. RiannNeko

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is a guide-ish of the Arcs

Ghost Ship -> [Call a friend and MC answered] Ghost Call -> Chernobyl (Haunted Amusement Park) -> First Ever Global Instance (They aren't allowed to make a sound) -> Six (Seven) Strange Tales -> Radio Master (Town Experiments) -> I dont dare read because it is not complete.

This is the first novel I mtled until near the end. Will come back for more spoilers and mc and ml meng

7. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722 @2Bon2B

Toyo, Queue, Selax and 3 others like this.
  8. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just love this MC and I Love this Novel soo much

RiannNeko likes this.
  9. TigerCub

TigerCub Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although the story does get a bit spooky, more than anything else, I really want to know who the hell the ML is! Like what's your identity dude!!

RiannNeko likes this.
  10. Mynbns

Mynbns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the raw finished or is it stuck at 164 chapters?

Alegria Jones likes this.
  11. RiannNeko

Reading List:
    Link
    GOOD NEWS!!!

Author started updating yesterday again!!! I haven't read the chapter yet since I don't have an account BUT there is hope!!!

12. Blackflames123

Blackflames123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does the name situation get better and they know he is the same person?

13. EzadKiel_loveblue56

EzadKiel_loveblue56 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    god of fraud and the other gods are previously ghosts, they absorb something… its hard to understand, it said that river of styx or something got destroyed and ghosts absorb its power and became gods… but they will loss it gradually, so they created those worlds to gain power… while ML is a god, he was born with the chaos and usually stay in abyss to protect it from contamination(I think)… he first met the young MC when came to human world/reality for the first time cause he is not really close to those gods if remember correct (they ate ice cream(?) together)… the next year he visited, but MC already forgotten him (kids :whistle:)… so he just observe him… overtime his time outside became longer, so he continue observing MC more and more without knowing why… until one day he saw a girl confessing to MC and feel jealous, that's when he realized he loves and obsess with MC… he stay more on human world and they became classmates and game buddies… when he finds out that MC enters the 'game' he immediately tweak and change MC's task book of himself or part of himself to accompany and protect(?????? *cough* did he need that?*cough*) him…

MC became god
    GOD OF FEAR AND BAD LUCK :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: lmao

14. Ozzieozz

Ozzieozz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler

Does MC stay in the game/ghost world then? How about his "human" life?

EzadKiel_loveblue56 likes this.
  15. EzadKiel_loveblue56

Reading List:
    Link

This will be in the last arc

The ending arc is in the real world(SURPRISE :blobhero:)…

The game world start to slowly contaminates(?) or influence the real world (MC's world)…

If I remember correctly MC finds out about it in the time of third or second to the last of the 'game world' (I think before the second to the last of the game world starts, he fix some ghosts problems for a ktv in reality [this were when he "adopted" the singer/microphone ghost :ROFLMAO:… after second to the last of the game world he also "adopted" a ghost of a dog blood turn into horror web novel writer lmao], but he heard gossip of increasing ghost sightings in real world before the third to the last of the game world begins)…

In the "last" game world (escape the prison type) MC finds out about the gods being ghosts before and the game worlds is slowly contaminating(?) the real world and turning it into a game world and that some gods plans to turn it into their domain(?) or territory (like the laboratory of the god of the underworld and the mist something village [its the Atlantis] of the god of dreams…

Few days after the prison escape game world (the last one where they travel to different world), their task books send out messages of the their 'last game' asking them to choose between saving or destroying reality(turning it into a game world or some of the gods territory)…

If they fail to save reality they will turn into a story characters or NPC…

MC choose to save it and that's when he and his friends :ROFLMAO: start collecting the shards of the blockage of the well that contains the ghosts(?… I think :notlikeblob:)…

Its like beautiful crystal thing that made ghosts more powerful if they absorb it, but it also looks like parts of the barrier around the real world, because after collecting it they will put it in the visible cracks on the air (MC didn't :blobshh:) and that part will heal, the bad thing is usually there are ghosts near the shards or the ghosts are holding the shards (its like they came out of the crack, I'm not sure)…

But ghosts is not their only enemy… they also need to compete in collecting the shards with some players who worship some gods… they give the shards to those gods as offerings…

"Their first plan" is to collect the shards and find the well or……
    NOT!!!!
    MC thinks that this is not a long term plan, even if they fix this now, the gods will just wait for the blockage to weaken again to take the real world (it will take hundreds of years though)…

So he made a deal with the spirit of the Atlantis(from the second to the last of the game world)… (MC f****** know this will happen and us readers would not even notice!!!)…

I'm not sure but I thinks he also make a deal with the god of fraud (I think his name is Locki [though MC helps the spread of rumor of Locki being in love with the goddess of beauty lmao:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:])…

After collecting some shards, MC go to a building that one of the shards he collected came from…

This where MC met the god of death, one the gods that wants to take the real world, the others are the god of underworld(Pluto mtl) and the god of dreams (I don't know about Locki, I think he just gonna go where the fun is)…

MC was offered to go to the god of death's team :blobspearpeek:… but MC doesn't just want that, he wants MORE!!!…

So he summoned his ghosts friends to fight :sushi_peak::sushi_hide::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sushi_peak::blobhero:
    (Ghost captain, Bloody Mary, pen fairy, phone ghost, hospital ghosts,, coffin ghost, laboratory ghosts, the ones in the book of the goddess of writing, hotel owner, the one in simulation or amusement building, misty village ghosts and of course his "adopted children" :blobjoy:)(ghost captain already help him to go to the city, phone ghost help him break the door code, while coffin ghost don't want to fight cause he's under the god of prophecy(neutral), our MC don't care and take a wooden board of his coffin as weapon)…

They fight but the god of death is powerful that he almost killed our MC, thankfully ML came and summon the council of gods…
    (Present: ML, Locki, god of prophecy, goddess of writing, goddess of beauty, god of underworld=a****** and god of dream=weirdo)

This where the fun begun (*cough*Locki: YES!!!:blobowoevil_horns:*cough*)…

We found out that MC's deal with the spirit of Atlantis is to assisst him in becoming god(*shocked face*) in return MC will help 'him' to free the Atlantis to the clutches of god of dream…

Do you guys think that easy for a mortal to become god?
    NO!!!!
    They will need to summon the council of gods
    They need a special magic circle
    They large source to power up the magic circle
    They will need the majority of the gods to agree
    And of course the HARDEST
    They need to have one of the gods to die…

BUT!!!
    For our MC its easy af…
    ML summon the council(i think)
    The spirit of Atlantis have the magic circle
    MC's shards collection is the power source
    Aside from the two little sh***, everyone agreed(though I'm not sure of the goddess of beauty)
    ML: of course agreed
    Locki: I think its their deal and of course again its fun
    god of prophecy: he ask for ML's favor before so he has some debt to pay
    goddess of writing: MC's friends with her children :blobjoy:

AND THE SACRIFICE!!!…

He came to their doorstep willingly why let go of the opportunity…

The MC killed the god of death with the scalpel from the hospital game, and so he became the god…

GOD OF FEAR AND BAD LUCK :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::blobjoy::blobjoy:

After telling that to his friend ZY(I only remembered his initial) that's the ending :blob_catflip::blobflag:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  16. Ozzieozz

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much

17. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao, MC was such a lucky person but he represented bad luck :blobjoy:

18. EzadKiel_loveblue56

Reading List:
    Link
    Well its true that he's really lucky, but… we can't say that to others(ghosts, humans and even gods) who encounter him :blobpeek::ROFLMAO:

ShioriSai and Ozzieozz like this.
  19. Ozzieozz

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, I get it. I just thought at first it was about balance.

20. Cole

Cole Always Bored AF

Reading List:
    Link
    will the players (or smth) know that sherlock, moriarty and hercules are the same person? and on what chapter will they know?

Baby yoda_002 likes this.