Recommendations female mc, good ML

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Jem3710, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been feeling kinda down lately and reading books has always helped me escape that feeling but now I’m running out of books to read on here I read for hours everyday and need new recommendations. I’m happy with anything I can get. I’m looking for a story with a female mc, can’t be a really sad ending and not too much drama but I’m okay with some of it yk. The only real thing I’m looking for is a good ML for the MC cause I’m tired of super arrogant ceos that abuse the MC but they still end up together or jerk crown princes who always look down on the MC and are super cold. I just want them to have a genuinely good relationship and want to read some sweet stuff, it’s okay if he starts off a bit rough but has some character development. I just want to read something to boost my mood and pass time with. He can be a bit possessive and a little arrogant, I do like that too. I just don’t want him making the MC seem like she’s powerless and weak and not considering her feelings at all i would prefer to see the ML fall in love first and pursue MC but don’t mind MC pursuing instead as long as she doesn’t become brainless because of that. I don’t like a weak naive MC either, she doesn’t have to be a genius but actually seem like a person with thoughts and is sensible. I hope someone can give my any recommendations they have! Thank you!

2. jex890

jex890 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about I Am A Killer? It is about this girl who transfers from a more primitive world/place, where she had to fight to survive, before transmigrating into the body of a weak and petite girl. She then begins to show her awesome skills, and the ML looks at her with amazement while many times being worried about the things she is doing.

lylac, Jem3710 and ExcitableFoci like this.
  3. Deleted member 267874

Deleted member 267874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay! Understood!
    ~princess bibliophile.
    ~Queen with a scalpel.
    ~the villainess falls for the notorious noble.
    ~Beware of the villainess.
    ~Fiancée’s Observation Log of the Self-proclaimed villainess.
    ~the villainess is adored by the crown prince of the neighbouring kingdom.
    That's all for now if you need more let me know.(these are few of my fav BTW.:p:blobmelt:)

lylac and Jem3710 like this.
  4. Ignorant-Aristocrat

Ignorant-Aristocrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most Reincarnated as a Villainess stories?
    Doom Flags doesn't just have prince falling for FL, but pretty much everyone else and even the heroine. She's not the... smartest person around, but she isn't brainless.

Jem3710 likes this.
  5. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    Your Highness, the Voice of your Heart is Leaking!
    It's about a super kind TSUNDERE ML who just can't express his love properly, but thankfully our MC can read minds so she hears him being all fluffy and coddling to her, and their relationship keep progressing afterwards until he finally learn to express himself.
    Despite so, he never behave haughtily and everything he did was for her, the type of man who act out his love instead of merely whispering sweet bullshit.

Jem3710 likes this.
  6. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how many I've repeated this (I'm afraid of annoying any members who come across the same books I've replied in other threads) but I hope you'd love them too!

Any books written by Grumpy Crab (Please Confess to Me, My Husband With Scholar Syndrome, Pampering My Husband Every Day, etc)
    A Lifetime of Peace and Care (the ML is kind of standoffish but his character develops slowly from the beginning)
    The Villain's Younger Sister
    I'm Pregnant With The Villain's Child
    The Villain's Mother
    Married to a Disable Man in the 70s
    Bai Fumei in the 70s

And, I'm here to shamelessly promote my books too (nice and sweet ML to the MC) :blob_blush:
    the Spring Blooms When I'm With You is the free one :bloblove:

k.inn, littleoctopus and Jem3710 like this.
  7. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m so happy with all the recommendations thank you everyone

hansora likes this.
  8. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please Confess To Me- 2nd chance novel, full of fluff, the husband is so sweet

littleoctopus and hansora like this.
  9. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I cried reading the MTL version even though it's HE :blob_teary: ML has suffered so much I'm so happy he could achieve happiness in the second life with the MC

littleoctopus likes this.
  10. Daitengu

Daitengu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh snap, I tried thinking of MC women with a good ML male love interest, and I couldn't think of any that were complete, and actually good to read. There's Level 99 Villainous Daughter, but it's only at volume 2 ch 2, and seems to be where the romance comes in. So I don't know how good that'll turn out in a year.

If ya don't mind other websites royalroad.com has What is it Like to be Eternal?(infact Corpsedead tends to write what you asked for)

Hmm, If you asked for yuri or solo female leads, I could spout off like 6 stories. But that's more of finding them to be more partnership type relationships than having overbearing or oblivious males like most stories regardless of which gender is the main lead. ...damn good straight romance is hard to find.

Jem3710 likes this.
  11. sushirollw

sushirollw Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jem3710 likes this.
  12. Akemin

Akemin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I highly recommend Kusuriya no Hitorigoto! The MC is snarky and no-nonsense while the ML is really just a big puppy for her. :blobmelt: There is a manga for it as well!

Jem3710 likes this.
  13. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link

It is hard to find, a lot of the MLs tend to be the same cold powerful overbearing men and it’s tiring cause it’s the same in every book I have read some that are cute and everything but have been looking for more and I’m glad I made this thread to help find some more

14. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Common sense duke daughter
    -non reverse harem, ml is amazing, mc fall to ml but maintain her sanity not to loevly dovey like other mc. Relationship between mc and ml just like relationship between office worker we know in this world.

15. Chu2

Chu2 Sunshine~

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    Try Heroine Saves A Gentleman. It's very refreshing, and we get a tough MC and a sweet, mature relationship between NC and the ML

17. littleoctopus

littleoctopus White Lotus Slayer ✦ Villain Sympathizer

Reading List:
    Link
    haha , I've read / currently reading all of these! it's so hard to find similar stories to these.

18. streakingzero

streakingzero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fields of Gold
    The ML is cold prideful prince, but he isn't arrogant. His coldness is due to distrust of others, not contempt due to status(he has a condition that makes him unconsciously read the heart of others, so he can feel malice/desire/etc). He didnt look down on others by their status/origin.

MC is a transmigrator that transmigrates into a commoner's daughter. ML didnt really look down on MC for her status but instead intrigued by her since she is one of the few people whose heart he couldn't sense. ML melts pretty quickly and became doting and protective . Even early on before he melts, not much, if any abuse happened( if you count the ML demanding food cooked by MC as abuse. MC is a great cook.)

Jem3710 likes this.
  19. Lestr22

Lestr22 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re My Glory
    Super good novel. MC and ML are both smart. no big drama and interaction between MC and ML is super sweet