Spoiler [BL] Glory [E-Sports]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yukkie, May 22, 2020.

1. KeyLyme

KeyLyme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^^ Pretty much what XIIN said. Not only is the personality of GLS's MC innately calmer than Xiaoxiao, but the MC and ML of GLS are quite a bit older than Glory's ML and MC (6 or 7 years iirc), which also lends to the tone.

GLS focuses on settling down as they are at the ends of their careers (hence the feel good of Finally achieving what they want), whereas Glory focuses on growth. All the team members of Glory are young and basically at the starts of their career.

The tones are a bit different, but both are really good e-sports danmei! I'd suggest reading Glory! Lu Feng and Wei Xiao are my current favourite CP, their dynamics are so cute! :aww:

2. KeyLyme

KeyLyme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is now over! 298 chapters + 1 extra. And since I promised updates on side couples

There are zero. Absolutely none. Nada. Zilch. QQ
    Sadness

Also random personal rant that y'all can ignore, the ending felt really rushed to me. I was pretty disappointed in the ending, it felt really rushed. Not only the finals competitions didnt feel fleshed out, as soon they won it was over. We didn't really see the aftermath and even the extra was short. I guess I'm pretty disappointed because I REALLY liked the story before that. Its still not bad just thought there should be a bit more.

Ahmya and Wr3n like this.
  3. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    omg YES. what was that world's shortest extra? and only one?? :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: i feel so cheated!! i wanted to at least know what happened with ML's family, damnit~