Spoiler The Villain Discovered My Identity

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 7, 2020.

1. RRat

RRat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point, it feels like Letio is more like a villain than Ignis...:blobsweat_2:

fayn, LokaLari, engengeng19 and 17 others like this.
  2. aia.aee

aia.aee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel being translated anywhere?

3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the new spoilers @Sara0jan. Frankly, I tried to reread the bg of the characters again, (just the early parts. Couldn't read the whole darn thing again *cuz I'm busy catching up on the latest event on FGO due to procrastinating for so long*, but going back to the topic. I feel like its been mentioned here Letio's reason for treating her as a benefactor was because she saved him before as a kid (was it 10 years ago?) correct? Or am I thinking of a different novel. Honestly, the recent update got me thinking, MC certainly could've made better choices (and I'm happy we get it early despite the slower pace of the novel compared to the series for her to realize that she's willing to half throw away the OGPlot already since she's aware of the changes she's already done to the characters) but knowing her bg, a genius in kendo to the point she was close to antisocial/aloof and people had badmouthed on her, she has little to no exp in family affairs since even her orphanage seems to have been demolished/gone missing (but couldn't she stay in touch with her former co-orphans or something? Or is this a case of, the government/sports organization found out about her talent, scouted her and prevented her from communicating with people in pursue of her talents more while she was still young?), and she's either still a undergrad College student or just recently graduated. So the recent reveal in Celestine's inferiority is more of a factor of her genius kendo skills and lack of well... interaction with people. She couldn't tell Celestine's complex because she hasn't been in that situation (except with the mention here that she injured herself and wasn't able to play kendo again) but then again, other players also badmouthed her (or is this a case of Celestine was so close or that she was too focused on the OGPlot she didn't notice it?) Cuz in the adaptation, Celestine's notable question of "How can you stay calm in all of this sister?" or something close to that should've rang some red bells. I do wish other than teaching him love, she also should've honed his swordsmanship, I mean, while she didn't expect him to run away to be with that Rose girl, if she was considering the OGPlot, with her limited capabilities, *if she really couldn't prevent her brother from the recruitment*, she could've helped him hone his swordsmanship so that while she was busy doing chores, Celestine could've become a capable adventurer much earlier and helped in earning money

Kamina, xyxy6409, layyu and 9 others like this.
  4. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Question:hmm:

When. Will. Ignis. Realized. Selena's. Real. Gender.

Ewwww. I'm sad that lestio(?)- Hahah can't remember his name- knows her gender first:blobexpressionless:

Anyway, thank you for the detailed summarising miss angel:blobparty:

LokaLari, djan29, KriFiLinah and 6 others like this.
  5. hhv94

hhv94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far I LOVE were this is going...I cant wait for the English version of other titles so far!!! Wow...but both of these brothers are nuts though! The one whose supposed to be the "ML" seems to be a bit more twisted....hmm.....curious! heh!

Tofufufu, LokaLari, djan29 and 3 others like this.
  6. penikmatsenyap

penikmatsenyap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well as mentioned before, her family is quiet poor. So how can she run away with her father when the father itself has dementia (not to mention in the late stage). If she run away with her father, where will she live? How can she pay for her father medicine, living expenses, etc?

So i think her decision to replace her brother is right in this situation.

As for the bullied part, it's something she can't avoid when being in the army and you're the weaker one (with her pretending and the reasons mentioned). So she just needs to bear it for the moment.

7. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    who is the ml??

8. Manhwa fan

Manhwa fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably Ignis and I also wished this series has a trope in the tv tropes section.

9. Sara0jan

Sara0jan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you are welcome! \(^o^)/

Yeah, MC saved Letio 10 years ago.

there was actually no mention about her co-orphans. :blob_tilt:

from what I read, she had no friends and no one actually cared about her.

like you said, she doesn’t realize that her brother has been having an inferiority complex towards her despite loving her:blobcry: Probably because she has little to no social experience and she sees him as a child since she is already an adult inside.

she probably tried teach him other things but she was more worried about him falling for ML’s schemes as that was actually out of her control. (She also realized after interacting with ML that her brother would undoubtedly fall for ML’s scheme despite her efforts to raise him properly.)

Also, the one who taught them swordsmanship was their father.

her brother is already a strong swordsman (just like in the original) but that’s not realized since MC is just too strong.

and, in the original he became a mercenary and ended up becoming ML’s subordinate due to the lack of money, so it can be realized that mercenaries don’t make much money.

That would probably take a long, long time for him to figure out :blobcry:

you are welcome :blobangel:

syofiaa, Am_elf, LokaLari and 23 others like this.
  10. RRat

RRat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Selena is quite unfortunate...having two black-bellied men pining for her:blobxd:

nyxxx, Pfuong, LokaLari and 23 others like this.
  11. Mifried

Mifried Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure how to feel.
    Ignis can be such a cutie and yandere at the same time but he messed up with her father. Her beloved father, I'm not sure if Selena will be able to recover easily from that, she might be lying to him saying a fake name but her intentions and herself is true, Ignis is good as his intentions but his way of acting... It's disappointing.
    I pity Letio, he cares for her and might be intense but If she says that's not good, he will stop even though he thinks his way is better. I kind of admired this character seems it seems that if Selena says that they won't date, he won't force herself to love him and only stop chasing her, he gives me that vibe. Most 2ndML would insist or not give up and that's so depressing. I think Letio will stay with her helping her, loving her but from afar, his love for her won't blind him (or I hope so)
    And... It was so heartwarming when Simon gave her his sword and what's more, he acknowledged her. That was the best part
    Thank you so much for the spoilers @Sara0jan
    You're the one who keeps this alive
    I hope get more news of you soon ;)

Am_elf, LokaLari, DOHere and 15 others like this.
  12. Negarrr

Negarrr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler :aww::aww::blobnosebleed:
    When ML find out she's a girl? Whennnnnn?

LokaLari, arlovebird, Mikaa and 3 others like this.
  13. Kartika septiani

Kartika septiani Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MY BAD, PLEASE SPOIL US ROTTEN, I LUV U, THIS MUCH ヽ(´∀`)ノ

Sara0jan likes this.
  14. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In her previous life, MC broke her hand in a competition, it caused her to be no longer able to practice kendo

LokaLari, MiserableSOUL and Tera44 like this.