Question Reika-sama Chronicles - still updating(?) (also known asKenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by lavendidi, Aug 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lavendidi

lavendidi First of Her Name, Lover of Cliches

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Is Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu/ Reika-sama Chronicles still updating?

There's 238 chapters here in novelupdates *cough* I actually read up to chapter 299 in another site cuz I was impatient*cough* sorry about that.

The last update was months ago (may 2020) and I don't see any signs of update on that site.
    Can anyone help me?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    The author is currently on a hiatus, but not all chapters have that were released have been translated yet.

As for the translator, Estellion is still translating Kenkyo, but he is super duper busy with RL, so updates come infrequently.

Fulminata and MapItOut like this.
  3. MapItOut

MapItOut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the Estellion's fantastic translations before switching to the ffnet.net translations after I caught up back in 2018, I feel your pain. :'(

The author's been on indefinite hiatus unfortunately for a while, so you might not see another chapter in a lo-ooong time sadly.

Bella94 and Fulminata like this.
  4. Whimssica

Whimssica Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what happened to the author

5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    MIA
    Missing In Action... aka just puff gone dunno

6. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody knows. She (and I think it's fair to assume the writer is a woman) just stopped writing and nobody has been able to communicate with her since I don't think anyone was able to communicate with her even when she was writing, so nothing has changed on that score.

I hope the writer is doing okay, but I'm fine if she doesn't want to continue the story any more. What I find disappointing though is that even though a ton of writers have tried to copy ideas from this book, no one seems to be able to understand why it's good. In other words, the imitators should be doing a much better job!

Bella94 and Whimssica like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.