Spoiler The Great Wish

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Sep 16, 2019.

1. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would have to disagree with you, being a housewife doesnt mean that they dont give any “contribution to the society” wouldnt caring and teaching children “a contribution to the society”??? I see a lot of my friends who have well established and rich parents but they always sound bitter if they talked about their parents like “uhh my dad/mom didnt bother to visit me in hospital because she/he is so busy, she/he only pay for the expenses” which to be honest a good thing (they pay the expenses), but as a child you would be happy if they were there for you -_- or “i rarely see my mom and dad, because they would go home after i went to sleep, and left before i woke up” you shouldnt really value other people life choices by your standards and views, everything have positive and negative sides, if they both working its great economically, if only one of them, thats fine too, its their choices, who are we to judge?

Btw i came from a family of a working mother And a house in dad (his job is helping my mom’s business but mostly stay at home and help me with school stuffs)

sorry this is not spoilers or relate to this thread

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  2. YanaseRyoko

YanaseRyoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell me why khun cheat on Sienna on her previous life:aww:

3. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Then what wish did Sienna make in this lifetime and/or the previous? Did Dion make one?

Icepride likes this.
  4. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think he cheated on her, its more like he had previous lover, and then his lover died, then he got married with sienna (atleast this is what i gather from the spoilers avalaible here)

5. ishidjunifer4ever

ishidjunifer4ever Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i love them so muccchhh.. they're so adorable and not holding back for each othes <3
    the story of the novel goes well and the manhwa arts are so gorgeous...

if you are wanna see the raw, someone drop gdrive link for ch 56-60 in discord of Luna Lotus Scan. and chapter before that there's anywhere cant be found except for kkp :rolleyes:

Icepride likes this.
  6. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't cheat on her. They were not a couple when he was with the other woman, Fatima. The previous life is different from the present life.

In the "Dream" life, Sienna and Kuhn weren't together like they are now. Sienna was under her mother's control while Kuhn only see her as his friend's enemy. Kuhn's first love was Fatima but she died. He then got married to her in the last life because of his friend Dian, to prevent her from getting the throne. But she still got the throne because the emperor Dian died without leaving an heir.

Based on the spoiler on the Sienna's "Dream", there are clues to show they loved each other when they were married, but it's not as open and deep as they are in the current life. Their love had more angst and drama in the other life due to the different circumstances compared to the current life. In the end, I think none of them had confessed their feelings clearly in the other life until the emperor Sienna died.

7. YanaseRyoko

YanaseRyoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the explanation cause I read that he cheated and that comment was from here so yeah, now I know:blobReach:

izznis likes this.
  8. Raelcania

Raelcania Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I tried to finding the book with the title on Google book. But I can't find it. If you still have the link, could you share it please. Thanks

9. Raelcania

Raelcania Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa Spoiler Chapter 59

Khun meeting with Sienna for almost 10 or 11 days in row. This happen because Luke (Sienna finance also present)
    The maid (lady in waiting) made a bet, about whom will get Sienna favor and the final score was 50-50 between Kuhn and Luke.
    At the next Day kuhn visit Sienna but there's no present of luke in Sienna room's. Kuhn also seeing Sienna standing in her room. Kuhn immedietly hug her from behind and kiss her.

Kuhn: Seinna you got better in kissing
    Sienna : I told you Im a fast learner

(a deep pasionate kiss :* Sadly some people say in Indonesia this manhwa got cut or something, because in novel it's more smut)

And move to next scene where Kuhn meet with Dion (Seinna brother) *forgot the name
    They are mostly arguing about Seinna in here. And Kuhn told Dion about he is intrested with Seinna. Khun Finally told Dion that "He like Sienna"

Then one of the santence that I laugh so much was this:
    Kuhn : you said you'll have me as brother im law if you have A sister
    Dion: ah... That's....
    Kunh: Well, even if she's sister with different mother guess she's still count as your sister. Thanks for giving me the blessing in advance...

That's it guys..
    Ps. I don't know how to tag it as spoiler btw Im New, mostly I just read about some spoiler but because this manhwa progressing so slower in this forum so I tried to bring up more spoiler. LOL

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  10. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry if this not related to the spoiler but I agree with @seabreezemojito. Everyone has a part in this world. I have seen kids getting more wayward because both parents prioritized their careers rather than the children. My mom gave up her military career for us. She felt sad since her position was already high but she said, she would do it again if it means she'll have us. You see, not every woman who decides to choose to become a full time mother is living a dreadful life and not contributing to society. Raising children that will be good citizens is not an easy feat to do. It's a lifetime project that has an every day salary of love and appreciation with long term "retirement" plan being given freely by the children. That is my goal as her child. To have her enjoy life. She could do it on her own but we, as her children, wish for her to be fine and dandy til the end.

Hmn...I don't think the prerequisite rule is possible. If the god there has given each emperor a wish before he or she dies, then whatever wish he or she would make would still affect someone's fate. It's like a butterfly effect.

Uhm...Dian clearly married a duke's granddaughter. He gave up the throne to protect his wife and son from scrutiny for not having the traits to inherit the throne, as per the good people who spoiled it for us.

Anyway, I love this story as it tells us a different kind of strength. Sienna has a good sense of justice, she doesn't just hate someone just for the heck of it. She pushes through bravely even through the future events seem daunting. Her mind is still in the present. Not in the past, nor in the future too much.

11. Raelcania

Raelcania Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @LeilaHeolstor He's indeed giving up but he became the emperor first. Then due to the Hair colour of His childreen He choosing to step down and handled the throne to Sienna

12. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YOU'RE MOTHER LITERALLY DESERVES TO BE MOTHER OF THE YEAR WITH A TROPHY AND A STATUE WITH HER NAME ENGRAVED ON BOTH !! :bloblove::bloblove::blobhighfive::blobhighfive::blobmelt::blobmelt:

KriFiLinah, booloob, ArkiV_10 and 7 others like this.
  13. izznis

izznis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw the raw. I knew Kuhn and Dian were arguing about something but I couldn't tell what cos I can't understand korean. I didn't expect this!! Omg Kuhn! Is that how you speak to your brother in-law?? lmaoo I'm dyinggggg

Thanks for the spoiler! And yeah.. the kissing scenes are way better in the novels. They toned it down especially with the chibis. Cute but... it ruins the atmosphere sometimes:blobupset: so I would suggest people to read the novel too if you want more wholesomeness and ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ stuff.
    Link to novel: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-great-wish/

booloob and Icepride like this.
  14. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I believe every good mother deserves it!

15. Daisy18

Daisy18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly no
    And doesn't this make you think "damn If I was a boy "

16. lilpeguin

lilpeguin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for sharing the art! Do any of Sienne's kids have the power of the Gods or however they phrase it?

17. kamuisama

kamuisama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for the spoilers! I feel very depressed knowing about the tragic "Dream version" and in every novel that I read I will always ask for a happy ending because reality is not always like that. So, sometimes we just have to dream of a better, much happier version. :blobReach: Let's continue support the current translator of the novel, even if the translation is slow, so they wouldn't drop it in the future! :bloblove:

Also thank you for sharing those wonderful images from the novel! Isabelle look so cute! :aww: Now, I'm wondering if she'll be the next heir to the throne. LOL.

sweetaneng likes this.
  18. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have a link to the google site where I can buy this novel? I tried searching but I'm probably doing something wrong since I can't find it. I would really appreciate it! Also, if I buy this in that site, can I have it auto-translate using Chrome? Lol

boom2424 likes this.
  19. GreNinja

GreNinja Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

boom2424 likes this.
  20. GreNinja

GreNinja Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here I also don't read novel or manga which don't have good ending soooo can you tell me if this one has good ending of not???