Spoiler A Mild Noble's Vacation Suggestion

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ruyi, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, so I've recently stumbled on a manga called A Mild Noble's Vacation Suggestion (Japanese title I think is Odayaka Kizoku no Kyuuka no Susume) which is about this prime minster in a fantasy world getting transported magically into a parallel universe of his original kingdom and then deciding to go on adventures with a bunch of other guys.

It's not BL, though there's plenty of bros being dudes and helping each other out. I tried looking to see if there's a light novel version of the manga and found 休暇だと思って楽しみます。, 穏やか貴族の休暇のすすめ。 (Link on sysosetu here: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n5128by/)

ANYWAYS I CAN'T READ JAPANESE so I'd appreciate any spoilers! The manga is really cute and I like the art and characters. The main dude, Rizel, has this awesome cool and calm air about him and wins things with diplomacy (cause he was prime minister to the king). The first adventurer dude he meets, "One Slash" Jill (it's a guy I swear) is the only B rank adventurer in the region and the typical angry and aloof blunt type, but they get along well. Judging from the art he grabs a whole bunch of other strong types to join him on his journey. So far it looks like the cute & cool shota "Absolute Zero" Stud is probably going to join them next.

Any and all spoilers will be appreciated thank you very much! Looks like it reads like a leisurely sort of adventure, but I like how it's fantasy character transmigrating to another fantasy world kind of thing!

ecaayu, Ozzieozz, Peerly and 7 others like this.
  2. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    i read the raws... was so sad it wasnt bl...

3. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    A-ahem, that's what fanworks are for!

Raburimey, shadow83, Peerly and 3 others like this.
  4. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    This truly does look interesting. Also looks a lot like bl ;) I don´t mind either way:LOL:

kiara8 likes this.
  5. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the art too, hope theres more bl feels in this like hakkenden

ReaderReader likes this.
  7. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    AGREED. WHY IN THE HELL IS THIS NOT BL?!:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

ReaderReader, shadow83 and MsKumiko like this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    B/c the author said so xD

ReaderReader likes this.
  9. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    at least should milk out everything with bl feels

ReaderReader and kiara8 like this.
  10. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Cause the world needs stories with males being bros without bl. :aww:

seekingsnow, kawaii12345 and Korleone like this.
  11. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    That's cool too, but so's BL. :blobxd:

I will happily read bromance or BL as long as it's done right. :cookie:

ReaderReader and lazynoodles like this.
  12. King7

King7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like BL but I also like this kind of theme. Though non-BL, this is something new or seldomly used concept because most of the adventure stories I had read, the male protagonist always have harem or at least always surrounded by girls. It's common and overly used. I honestly don't give a glance to those type of mangas or anime anymore (sorry everyone, but maybe because most of the novels I had read that have female protag or the FL or the girls that is part of the harem, for me, most have unlikable and unreasonable characters, that I avoid and refuse to read manga or watch anime that have those genre anymore). I'm really searching non-romance but have this kind of companionship, of course, it would be great if they're guys lol. Most of these anime/manga were in sports genre like Haikyuu, Prince of Tennis, Eyeshield 21, etc. They're friends, no romance subplot, but you can ship them in your own world hahaha

Anyways, I just found this manga and I like it very much! New flavor for me. I hope this would be pick up. :)

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  13. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I follow this WN. This is really good! Jill should be called Gil though (I asked the author in syosetu for the actual name reading, this what she told me:
    The other's name is spoiler for other characters that haven't appeared yet in the manga.

The author did say thay this is a grey zone novel, which means it was deeper than bromance but not yet a BL (like shounen-ai). Honestly, it has neck, face, hair, hand touching and lap pillow (where can you find normal male friendship with so much of skinship!!), besides, you should find this novel's side stories in moonlight syosetu. The author wrote this novel black zone (because many reader asked for this), where we have the actual BL scene than just bromance :oops:. There is Lizel and Gil's kissing scene on bed :blobnosebleed:

Studd won't be a party member, since he is a guild staff. There will be lizard beastman joins the gang (Nelve AKA eleven ex.bandit leader). You should read how MC tame him :blobowoevil_horns:
    There is also the possibility of another one joining in, an ex.War slave (whose whole body can turn into blade), but it has yet to be confirmed.

Judge and Studd is MC's absolute fanboys :blobrofl:
    There is an arc where MC will go to another city (I forgot the city's name), where he will meet the city's lord (so beautiful like a vampire) named Shadow (MC has BL scene with him in black zone novel too :blobsmirk:)

I think I will end up writing a bunch of fangirling spoiler comments at this rate :notlikeblob:

Elisee, kiara8, seekingsnow and 20 others like this.
  14. dhedeb

dhedeb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

now im interested with the black version of this side story. is it have the same link as raw? if its different may i ask for the link?

Givemeee, kiara8, Rucce and 2 others like this.
  15. Rucce

Rucce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Different link. It is on syosetu moonlight (where tons of R18 stuff exist :blob_blush: )

Here's the link https://novel18.syosetu.com/n6137cq/

16. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I am going to be reading this now and will come back later to let you guys know what will happen. Of course, I had also read the manga version of it, too. So I might make some mistakes. Just to let you all know, I don't speak Japanese that good so I will be reading this MTL way. Hope that my future spoils will make sense.

scriptor likes this.
  17. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, I quiet.

The MTL wasn't that hard to understand but reading it cause my mind to shakes in headache.
    Sorry peeps for getting your hopes and anticipation up. My bad.

scriptor likes this.
  18. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol np, MTL takes a lot of getting used to. Ty for your sacrifice~ :blobReach:

Lunnear likes this.
  19. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobReach:Of :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobReach::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

scriptor likes this.
  20. ElSheba

ElSheba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there no translation of the black version?