Discussion Uzaki-chan's body is unrealistic in western?

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by JinVodka, Aug 21, 2020.

1. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    I watch on youtube about twitter hating on uzaki-chan because of her body saying it's unrealistic. To be honest I don't really watch the anime because I found her annoying in the manga but there nothing wrong with her character design.

There are literally people redesigning Uzaki-chan and telling they made her more normal as if saying her body shape is not real. They draw it on cartoon still without the chest and big finger seriously this people..

Seriously what is wrong with this people.
    I'm asian and I meet a lot of people with short height under 150cm with big bust at the age of 20s. People even make jokes about asian women not getting older so why don't they get it.

Do anyone in the west never saw busty short women IRL? Cause I meet plenty in my hometown.

2. Alchyr

Alchyr Master of Procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    the part I find funny is people caring about anime having realistic bodies at all, as if it ever has xd

3. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Try looking at Snooki from Jersey Shore. No idea how old she is but she is very very similar to Uzaki-chans build.

*Even in my college English 2 class, i do have a 4'10 classmate with busty body.
    They just hate Asians having boobies.

4. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They don't approve of sugoi dekai oppai, so they make it into a sugoi dekai issue. :blobpeek:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
  5. Yog-Sothoth

Yog-Sothoth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's just another twist of sjw-s favourite "female movie /game characters are unrealistic", while there are hundreds of cosplayers proving them wrong. And as if Duke Nukem etc were very realistic "ordinary" men either, lol.

6. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anime/manga characters are unrealistic cause you know if they have those eye to head proportion they would be dead or at very least short lived. I once saw a picture of human that follow the anime body/head proportion and it is terrifying. So I don't care if its unrealistic as it is from the very start.

7. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't please everyone...

It's more of sjw nitpicking everything the others deem 'ideal'...
    They seem salty LMAO.

8. drewjn

drewjn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arguing over realistic body proportions when talking about Japanese romcom meta... They're as accurate as how 'realistic' the characters of such shows usually act.

Also, even in the West, you can find short busty women. Honestly, its a bit ridiculous how people, and cultures in general, get so ridiculously obsessed over extremes in body proportions.

In short, twitter is twitter. People on social media never need a reason to argue and get emphatic over things without any facts or frame of reference.

9. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Baizou. It has become my new buzzword.

runsing likes this.
  10. Donuts

Donuts Endless surge of emotions

Reading List:
    Link
    That feeling when ppl are trying to merge the reality and fuking anime. Is human devolved into degeneracy?

11. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    the ppl who say that haven't met Latina/Hispanic women either, they are like 4'9-5'2 with a huge bust.

12. Diametric

Diametric Waifu Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they're right that her big boobs are being used as fan service, but the difference is whether that is seen as a problem or not. I think in Japan they have less of a stigma around girls being "sexy".

So in the West, we would say "why are you making it sexual?" Whereas in Japan they would say "because people are sexy in reality, why wouldn't they be sexy in a manga/tv show too?"

runsing and Lunaix like this.
  13. MrBugaw

MrBugaw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A whole bunch of people have discovered that they can complain about anything (even the stupidest things) and if they phrase it in a way that makes people feel morally superior by agreeing with them, then that's what they'll do cause it get's them lots of reactions. After all, it's not like the people liking and retweeting have to actually do anything about the thing they were complaining about. They just have to move their thumb a bit and they made themselves feel better.

Mnotia, TamaSaga, Aleff Null and 2 others like this.
  14. PaladinWolf

PaladinWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its just psycho sjws being psycho sjws these "people" should be ignored or locked up in an asylum

TamaSaga and Yog-Sothoth like this.
  15. chiakiss

chiakiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in a way, yes there are short and busty women in real life, but lets face the facts there are not short busty women like that. The boobs are not drawn in a way that boobs exist and look in shirts, etc
    but what of it? yeah thats the thing it is unrealistic, but just like any anime ever ! have these people never seen anime? whats this discourse about
    i do find uzaki chan kind of weirdly designed, because she does look like a little boy with big boobs ( not hating on tomboy, but idk just a vibe) but it's not like a problem people have been talking about. All in all, she's not even the most exagerated or sexualized character i've seen, far from it, so idk why people are picking on her specifically

Lunaix and animefan217 like this.
  16. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't the west are more open with their sensuality than Japan? There are western movies showcasing sensual stuff and skimpy clothes and it's real people.

You just remind me how western has child drag queens and the Netflix current pedo controversy sexualizing 11 year old girls. That was really Disgusting

Lunaix likes this.
  17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    People bitching about barbie giving girls a false image of how women's bodies should be, ignoring He-man completely. While one could be achieved naturally, the other not.

runsing likes this.
  18. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Its just western SJW's applying dumb logic to made up characters. They deny the existence of short women with big mommy milkies when in reality theres a shit ton of em.

Its the same thing with almost every hentai/nsfw artist. They attack an artist for their drawing when in actuality theres actual people that look like that IRL. I myself am a 6'2 slim dude so when some people say "Thats just an unrealistic body standard" when they see skinny shit makes me feel kinda sadchamp.

Lunaix likes this.
  19. sirin423

sirin423 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont think its the big boobs-short height thats the issue. Most that i have seen have littel bit wider shoulders, waist and ass. the drawings of uzaki-chan has her too "top and forward" heavy. a real woman with her proportions would be surgical [since its impossible naturally]. And not to mention painful with so much "meat" in one spot without a "counterweight" just the shoulder and lower back pains....

chiakiss likes this.