Spoiler Transmigrating into the Reborn Male Lead’s Ex-Boyfriend (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alegria Jones, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So
    Let me see,
    So, the reborn ML is already a plot in the original plot of novel 1.
    But in novel 2, he reborn a liltle earlier. This here should be ML second rebirth then? MC transmigrate in this story.
    Then, ML reborn again, is this correct? Then is the transmigrate MC also doing a re-transmigrate here?

Xi-hime and mmem like this.
  2. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no. There was the ml's first life, where he got tormented by the original song xuanhe in the first part of the novel mc read; the ml's second life (first rebirth), where he got revenge on the original song xuanhe and gathered his harem in the second part of the novel mc read; and then the ml's third life (second rebirth) where mc transmigrated and he & ml met. ML lived three lives but he only got reborn twice. MC only transmigrates in on the third life.

3. Aldis

Aldis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So if I re-conclude the timeline:

1. The Novel Book's (background story): ML tormented by (ori)MC, killed after MC gave him to hentai mob.
    2. The Novel Book's (current story): ML reborn first time, got revenge on (ori)MC, (ori)MC died, ML 'got' seven 'boyfriends'. Seems happy ending for the novel, but in reality he was involved with much difficulties and killed by his half-brother.
    3. The Current Timeline: ML reborn second time, MC transmigrated, ML remember all his 1st and 2nd life after hentai mob incident.

Is this right?

Tbh I found this pair interesting because it's innocent MC and cold/calculating ML but MC (generally) on higher social position.

By the way, did MC able to back to his original world? Usually this kind of setting will make MC back but found ML also in his original world.

Lovina, Xi-hime, akihiki and 5 others like this.
  4. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yup the timeline is correct. mc's not really 'innocent' so much as 'relying on the novel' to inform him of what ml wants and needs, while focusing on his own survival. he's a rich second-gen who knows what he can get away with and is pretty decent at scheming (see: the whole plot to pull down his dad's reputation).

mc had the opportunity to go back to his world after he resolved plot and stuff with ml, they officially agreed to be together, and then ml started dying bc of the stress two rebirths and three lives had on his soul, but mc had a revelation that what his parents wanted was for him to prioritize his own happiness. see, the whole reason he wanted to go back was bc he thought he had to honor his parents and like. do the whole world-traveling thing they did before they died and made him an orphan? something like that. so he never had anyone waiting for him back in his old world. so after he realized that all his parents wanted was for him to be happy, he just decided to stay in this world with ml. and they resolved the soul thing and lived happily ever after.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  5. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u tell me which chapter is ML's 2nd rebirth or the chapter of the 3re live begin?

Heungbo likes this.
  6. Xinxxi

Xinxxi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was chapter 24?

mmem likes this.
  7. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay thank u

8. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    swap out bai mo with hossman, that guy whose family was in charge of the schroeders, who tried to drug mc with the help of song jiabao and mc's shitty 'friend(s)', and that's all of them, yeah. bai mo might have a baby crush on xiao yuanmu, and frequently bothered mc with excuses of wanting him to taste wine, but i don't think he was ever an official love interest in the novel and also he and his dad were decisively humiliated by ml stating that they're not friends, he's not interested in ppl with no manners (bai dad interrupted his watching mc's first fashion show when it was about to begin, and later made not-so-subtle overtures about wanting ml to date mo bc he heard that mc forced ml to be in a relationship and thought they weren't close) - basically, fuck off - and bai dad was shocked + bai mo apologized and they left lmao.

hao ke is the hacker who (liked the challenge ml gave him or something in the original novel??) mc contacted for info about movie empress liu to cause his dad's downfall and also the one he met in the jungle when he was acting out the scene where original mc got lost and eaten by wild animals, and zhang siwei is really just ml's business partner here. also mtl said zhou nan's bf's name is yu yan, so... it's probably not yanyuan.

komo komo, yfndsh, Xi-hime and 4 others like this.
  9. Nao Otosaka

Nao Otosaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to the OG host in the end?

10. veihakase

veihakase [Lurker in BL Hell]

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the 7 boyfriends of ML fell for the MC?

11. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao no. two of them, zhang siwei and hossman, were xiao yuanmu's business partners and had basically no contact with mc aside from when hossman had to deal with the schroeders that were involved with the attempt to drug mc, and i think zhang siwei only really interacted with xiao yuanmu? another one, hao ke the hacker, only talked to mc when he was getting information about the movie star queen song guochao was dating, and also that time in the forest when mc was on his way to not-die by the paws of wild beasts, and at most he just expressed slight interest in mc that had no time to go anywhere when xiao yuanmu showed up in a rush, worried mc was about to commit suicide. the film emperor guy only had eyes for xiao yuanmu and fell in love with him at first sight when he heard his voice, and openly declared mc his love rival in front of a huge audience. wei chen and guan zhi definitely like mc but i'm p sure it's just appreciation for his wit and also guan zhi liking the different perspective on food that song xuanhe offers. i never got a "omg i'm so in love" vibe off either of them. besides, guan zhi is basically a kid lmao. and the last one, the doctor guy, was only using xiao yuanmu as a replacement for his high school boyfriend in the first place, so he and song xuanhe only had an employer-employee pseudo-friendly relationship when song xuanhe offered the doctor guy a job as a model - and then he later got back together with mc's friend zhou nan (who was. the high school boyfriend in question, coincidentally), so. i can't say any of them really FELL for mc.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
    komo komo, yfndsh, JoshyM62 and 5 others like this.
  12. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesssss side CP with ZN!!! Thanks for the spoilers <3

Wr3n likes this.
  13. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as it was said upstairs it was gradual
    the first time he changed the way he looked at him was because he though MC was jealous and acting unreasonably
    like he s acting stupid and hurting him but it xas because he was hurt himself kinda psychology
    and later MC tried to minimize the impact of the task on the ML so seeing him acting kinda different everytime and having the musunderstanding that MC liked him but was akward he began to relax a bit with MC

komo komo and Kleep like this.
  14. Aldis

Aldis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, no, I mean not that 'innocent' way. It's even though he can cunning enough, for me it seems his basic personality is actually innocent and kind-heart. Early in the novel, he dropped his guard a lot, causing ML to think more about his 'real' personality. A real schemer will not do that. Like, he can, but he's not.

I see. Thank you. Glad he stayed. But I wonder where the original gone, tho hahaha. Poor him, believing he was abandoned.

akihiki likes this.
  15. Rgc7609

Rgc7609 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what was ml reaction when mc is being drugged (?) And when mc is "lost" in the wood lmao, this plot is so amusing to read especially when we know mc is just forced to act it through

16. Sleep-deprived

Sleep-deprived Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anyone figure out who the fuck that man is, whose photo Boss Sun showed to the MC?
    I may be seeing things that aren't there but smh I think it's related to the aversion the original host had with sex. Because, I mean, it's two plot points that aren't explained as far as I remember

Also, does anyone know similar novels in term of relationship development between MC and ML? For it to be gradual and both be opposed for developing feelings kinda

17. Jade_xx

Jade_xx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the mc’s brother do anything to him since it’s kinda suspicious that he’s close to song jiabao

Kleep likes this.
  18. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He never does anything but he eventually admits to mc in the conversation where he promises to be a better brother that he was jealous of the original song xuanhe for being able to act out and be loved by the mom so easily when he had to be the responsible one and think about the family because he was the designated heir. Which plays a role in why he let the original be blamed for the incident that led to him and song jiabao falling out.

yfndsh and Kleep like this.
  19. Jade_xx

Jade_xx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I can now see his reasoning

20. suba

suba Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did do that for when he knows his brother Didn't do it why did he choose the cousin when he knows his cousin only making trouble for his brother, if he cares about family loosing face his cousin is bringing more dishonor to his family then his brother is

sheisthedemon93 likes this.