LCD Ankoku Kishi Monogatari ~Yuusha wo Taosu Tameni Maou ni Shoukansaremashita~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by GrimVeilRule, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Cnine

Cnine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Added details, pov change from 1st person to 3rd person, more world building

nickoop1 likes this.
  2. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I have re-started reading this again and I am at the last of chapter 49, can someone explain to me when does the author star giving more show time to the actual protagonist of this series??? So far it tend to ramble around the heroe party more that what MC is up to. Till wich chapter do I have to endure this torture???

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  3. Cnine

Cnine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 51
    It's back to Kuroki again in chapter 52
    And yes, Iunderstand your sorrow

Paps likes this.
  4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for that so after 51 the author will stop messing around and focus more on Kuroki for the rest of the novel or just for this arc???

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  5. keny2020j

keny2020j Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just for this arc. and you will see reiji harem keep on getting more and more unreasonable and blind fate toward him.

Paps likes this.
  6. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hugh...thius is killing my motivation. I don't have a problem with those girl foolishly following Reiji, but sincerely I don't need so much exposition of it, I came to the series because of the 'Dark Knigth' not the goddamn 'Ligth Heroe'. Do you know in wich arc the author stop focusing so little on MC???

7. keny2020j

Reading List:
    Link
    I read 3 more arc after this arc and nothing change. Only getting worse

kurohamukami and Paps like this.
  8. keny2020j

Reading List:
    Link
    As far translated story goes. Rena already giving up on Reiji's group and she still protect them is just to buy time for her child to grow up. Meanwhile Reiji still think that Rena is in love with him and unknownly demoted to become comical relief character. His harem have more storyline compare with him

9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really, the author still doesn't focus on the character wish name is in the tittle??? Unless he surprise me with something soon, I think I migth end up droping this.

10. keny2020j

Reading List:
    Link
    I already dropping the mtl due to lack of development on Kuroki side.

Paps likes this.
  11. FTBoluser

FTBoluser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recomend waiting until the final fight of the next arc before dropping it. Just wait cause after next arc the hero group is mostly forgotten. Even their part next arc is mostly build-up, like one punch man, its boring if mc wins at the beginning.

Paps likes this.
  12. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand the comparision, but sincerely can we say that the heroe party parts is any entretaining or importan?? Heck I get the relevance but I am not here for them I am here for Kuroki and if he is to strong for the author to make a compelling story about him, then whats the point? I will stick qith it for a while but my motivation is waning.

FTBoluser likes this.
  13. keny2020j

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the writer basically giving too much power to Kuroki, he is now the wild card of the all the forces in the world. Who manage to get him to their side will rules the world. Story still peaceful is because Modes do not wish anything from Kuroki and he himself do not wish for anything except to live happily ever after with Kuna(and his harem) . He got very low self esteem and easy to satisfy due to Shirone many years of bullies and slandering.

According to the story now, Modes has same power level with Oudith and Reiji are almost as strong as Oudith. But Kuroki can defeat Reiji barehanded and still need to hold back not to accidentally kill him.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
    kurohamukami, Paps and FTBoluser like this.
  14. LordSora1

LordSora1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    doesn't Modes have more power to the point that he can just up destroy Elios from the front door if he wants to. Since he has so much power that the mere thought of sparing with Modes to see his power caused all of Kuroki's muscles to instinctively move away from him.

15. keny2020j

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any chapter that stated modes power?, I only read Rena mentioned only Oudith can fight with. probably she mean Oudith can fight but not sure is there any chances to win. I probably miss out other character mention how strong Modes is.

16. FTBoluser

FTBoluser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Until the end nobody knows how strong Modes really is. Rena's generation of gods have never seen him fight so they just say he is so strong he can rival the god king Oudith. Modes only fears Reiji due to the prophecy, dosen't matter how much damage he did to the nargol armies. Modes is the last and strongest son of Nargol, the strongest goddess of them all, but he also has his black flame that is basically a cheat skill so no one really remembers his actual strength. Just wait until you meet her daughter, even MC almost got his hand broken.

kurohamukami likes this.
  17. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no problem with the author doing that, but if he can't properly use it then, he made a mistake from day one. Not telling that even with that we can't get a goos story a good author will be able to give us a decent story with it, I hope this one can.
    Whos daugther Nargol??? Well I though Reiji would be powefull enough to compete with Modes if prophecy stated he would beat him. I never realized that fact.

18. SirPinha

SirPinha #Vaporwave

Reading List:
    Link
    did it got droped... 2 weeks since last chapter.

19. Rei

Rei Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the discord they just took a break and they said they had to delay the new chapter by like 2 days or so on Thursday I think...

SirPinha likes this.
  20. Cnine

Cnine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kuroki will beat the crap of him in the next act, with his bare hand, and watched by the entire population in the world. Just bear with it, the TL's SAN bar had already long since went into minus from the mental damage.