Spoiler Cute Beast World: Beast Husband, Memeda!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Link:
    Cute Beast World: Beast Husband, Memeda!
    Raw: https://m.shubaow.net/42/42986/
    This novel is great and interesting. I am happy it get picked up. Someone please spoiler.
    Description:
    Lin Huanhuan never expected that she could transmigrate by simply soaking in the bath!
    So be it if she had transmigrated but what is up with tranmigrating into a beast world?!
    There were handsome male beastmen everywhere wearing only an animal skin skirt, revealing their big long legs!
    What? You also want me to give birth to your cubs?!
    NONONO! Interracial love never yielded good results, extremely lovingly (quickly)¹ let me go!

¹TN: Pun on the words ‘extremely lovingly’ (ku ai). It has the same pronounciation as ‘quickly’ (kuai) but broken up into two words.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
    Elliana, elparis and hansora like this.
  2. Dark Jewel

Dark Jewel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please

3. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoiler who is ML

4. xmei

xmei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there's more than 1 ML:
    First ML is Baidi - he's a tiger

Second one is Shuangyun - he's a white wolf, - white hair

Third one is Sangye - he's a black snake - black hair

Forth one is Xue Ling - he's some sort of bird with golden hair

Currently there's another "partner" but he's a child panda but the FL doesn't want to accept him for obvious reasons.

If you want more info, ask what you want to know

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
    shampoofaeryyy and Briana like this.
  5. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    I love snake guy because of the beauty and the beast Manhua.
    Can you please spoiler about third ML black snake, how MC meet him. Is he powerful like a snake ML from the Beauty and beasts.

Briana likes this.
  6. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering how many ML will MC get. She has gained a pretty obsessive (idk if it describes him but he wants to get her back to the island and separate her from the MLs) he's some sort of a demon God punished I think. I wanna know if he's one of the MLs.

7. xmei

xmei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, i liked the snake guy in that manhua too but in this novel i think you'll prefer Baidi the tiger because he's pretty similar to the snake guy in the manhua.

Mc meets him when she falls of a cliff. She sees him lying on the floor bleeding and then she rescues him. Sang Ye falls in love with her first. They try live in a cave together and SY goes out to gather food and stuff and when he comes back he sees that the cave is on fire and i think he gets scared but the MC assures him its ok. So later on the MC becomes extremely sick and realises the food that SY found made her better so SY goes out and finds a tribe that has the food. The tribe doesnt agree because its winter and there is food shortages so SY fights them and takes the food. He runs away and gives the food to the MC and the MC gets better. She realises that SY is injured so she says she'll try get out of the cliff and get her partners to rescue him before the tribe comes and tries to injure him again. BUT GUESS WHAT? she forget about SY .___. i can't remember how she forgets tho anyways later on i think she pregnant already and is planting fruits and vegetables and she goes to the pond to fish i think and the fish come out the water whererever she stands so she follow the pond edge and realises shes in the forest or something and she sees SY, he's a little disappointed and tells her how he waited and waited.

Thats all i can remember, i might have wrote some things that are wrong tho, might need to go back and check again.

ugh i was editing this and my laptop turned off and erased all of what i wrote

Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
    shampoofaeryyy and Alina Moktan like this.
  8. xmei

xmei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda wanted him to be one of the MLs but i dont think it will happen since on the cover there are only 4 people on it;
    [​IMG]
    But i guess it could be possible for her to have more than 4 idk

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
  9. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    My fave is also Curtiiis. But definitely like Bai Di here. He's scheming deep down but really gentle and vision.

10. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so. Meh. If he wasn't, I wish he won't become the villain.

11. Chan_Chan

Chan_Chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Huanhuan has 4 partners basically. And about the guy you're talking about...
    His name is XingChen. He is NOT one of the MLs. He was punished by the Gods to be locked in the sea of falsehood. (Idk if this is the right translation. The name of the sea is "虚妄之海" ) The gods could not directly kill him as he has extremely strong regenerative power. His form is a demonic plant called Soul-Eater which grows deep inside the abyss. He opened the door to the abyss and that's why he was punished by the Gods.
    When XingChen first crawled out of the abyss, the Sacred Wood Tree(SWT) was still alive. All the other orcs/beastmen fled for dear life as soon as they saw him cz his of form is quite creepy and disgusting. He was innocent at that time. He killed because his instinct said so. The SWT was the only one who remained standing there. XingChen didn't know why the tree was not disgusted so he approached SWT. The tree pitied XingChen and gifted him a white flower. From then on, everytime XingChen came, the tree gifted him with a white flower. But one time the SWT said that that maybe the last time it could present him a flower as it was dying. The SWT needed the faith of the beastmen to be alive. But as the continent was peaceful the beastmen started to forget it. When he heard so, XC didn't say anything there. But later he opened the door of the abyss so the monsters crawled out and plagued the continent. The beastmen found shelter under the SWT and the tree regained life as they believed it again. The tree chased out the demons. XC was punished by the Gods but he didn't say anything about why he did so. On every fullmoon night, his body would be burned/tortured/destroyed bit by bit but he still didn't say anything even then. He quietly suffered.
    Lol I gave soo much extra info idk if you'd like that. Anyway, XingChen is the most pitiful character here in the novel, I have to say that. I finished reading the novel today and I cried buckets for him:cry:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    Marciellet, Briana and northerner like this.
  12. Chan_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah Sang Ye is a good. The reason why she forgot him was because she came back from the cave in the mountains to the tribe and then the tribe was attacked by the Heishui(Black Water) Wolf Tribe. She helped a female named Mu Xiang deliver her nine wolf pups and then fainted. The witch doctor is the Rock Mountain Wolf Clan named Lang Zhu was killed in the war so nobody could find out what happened. The extreme emotions of being on a string for many days made her collapse. So she forgot him. Trust me I was mad at her too when I understood that she forgot about Sang Ye completely.

Muskaan2004 likes this.
  13. Chan_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    Welllll your answer is below:blobpeek:
    Bai Di, Shuang Yun, Sang Ye and Xue Ling are the MLs. XingChen will become a umm... catalyst at best for the villains to trigger the final war. He just wants to be with the FL and nothing else. But I got frustrated many times when the FL promises him only to break it. His trusts her everytime but only gets deceived. Still he continues to put his trust in her, and threaten her to be with him. I can understand the FL's pov but I still can't do anything about my swaying heart. I like him! He protects the FL at the final moment and saves her life:blobsob:

14. Chan_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    THERE ARE FOUR MALE LEADS.
    a) Bai Di — He's a white tiger. Also the 2nd prince of Sun City. He has a black bellied and stubborn personality. He's gentle and caring to the FL. Has two sons with FL named Bai An(Da Bai or Big White) and Bai Hao(Xiao Bai or Little White). He is the first partner of the FL. She relies on him heavily and probably the most.
    b) Shuang Yun — He's a white snow wolf. He's the patriach/leader of the Rock Mountain Wolf Clan. He has a straightforward, jealous and impulsive personality. He hates his mom as his dad got killed when he went out to pick her fav fruit during winter probably but died. Contrary to what one might expect, his mom wanted his dad's fur after his death as it was beautiful and white. She's a s*x-crazed maniac. So he came to hate the females he thought all females were like her. But turns into a perv after mating with the FL(LOL mom's genes in effect afterall?:blobjoy:) He has 4 children with the FL named Shuang Yin(Da guāi- his only daughter), Shuang Mu(Er guāi), Shuang Lin(San guāi) and Shuang Hua(Xiao guāi).
    c) Sang Ye — He's a black python. He's the grandson of the previous high priest of DarkMoon City's temple. He has a quiet but stubborn personality. He was framed for killing his grandpa and chased all the way to when he met Huanhuan. He's an alien demon (His mom was one while his dad was an ordinary beastmen). He has a son with the FL at the last named Cong Shan at the last. I'll come to his origins later.
    d) Xue Ling — He's a red condor(idk if he really is one. Coz... you know it's a MTL thing:blob_sunglasses:). He's the Feather Clan's Elder. A very old bachelor lol. Shameless with a poisonous tongue. He pursues the FL but acts like a tsundere and tells her that he has a person he likes but refuses to disclose her name. So she misunderstands him and thinks he's joking when he tells her that he likes her. The Fl accepts him but they mate after a long time of pursuing. He has a daughter with the FL named Dandan (literally meaning egg-egg lol:blobjoy:) He's the strongest of her partners.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  15. Chan_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel was good. The first part is the good one as the second part becomes quite draggy with all the scheming, her death, resurrection, battles n scheming. The fluff is soo good. The FL's character had a lot of space for development and she improved steadily. I liked that about this novel. But the ending was hurried. Many issues remained unsolved. Like what happened to the other continents, what happened to Yun Hui (Xiao Hei the black dragon), what happened to the other children, the background of Shuang Yin's mysterious war slave called Wang Shui, what happened to Yin Ji and Xiao Ba etc etc. Not that satisfied with the ending but the plot was great.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  16. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    my heart is bleeding for him when I read this. ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ i stopped reading the novel weeks ago. but i'll try to finish it maybe after a month. I got bored with the story earlier.

Chan_Chan likes this.
  17. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoiler! (ㆁωㆁ)

Chan_Chan likes this.
  18. Chan_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome!;)

19. Blood Snow

Blood Snow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me about the prophet? And his relationship to FL?
    Can someone tell me the summary of FL adventure?
    I've already finish the story of Bai Qing Qing (beauty and the beast) and its so good, the storyline is very light and i hope this novel too but from what ive already read it doesn't seem so. So I like some spoiler. Pleaaaaaaaaase!!!!!!

20. Sata_chan300

Sata_chan300 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

She died??
    :blob_teary::blobfearful::blobfearful: can u plz spoil more I just started reading the novel