Spoiler Mother of a villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    NUF LINK- https://www.novelupdates.com/series/mother-of-a-villainess/

SUMMARY-

Her destination of reincarnation was not the villainess of an otome game, but her mother…

“Violet has been in love with her childhood friend, and was half-forced by her parents to marry him. However, she was not loved by him. Ever since their daughter was born, he rarely came back home. One day, he brought back back home the daughter of his mistress. She was very lovely and her age only differed a year from their daughter’s. Victoria hated her daughter-in-law who was loved by everyone. With her daughter’s help, Victoria started to bully her, in the end, it resulted in her daughter’s engagement being broken and she divorced her husband. They were then exiled to the countryside as a result.”

… Wait. Wasn’t it me who raised her own daughter as a villainess?! Violet was now 10 years old. Since I know everything, I will try my best to avoid this ending!”

Japanese title - 悪役令嬢のおかあさま

Raw link- https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1628fv/

Someone pleaseeeee spoil this novel.

Like does the FL (mom) and husband get back together, is her husband the ml?if not then who is? Is the stepdaughter bitch or innocent?

2. KizunaAi

KizunaAi Cookie Lover ~ I love fuwa fuwa dolls ~

Reading List:
    Link
  3. DearBlue

DearBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:
    I hope the FL doesn't get back with her ex... Even if they were arranged and there was no mutual love, he had a mistress (and a child) :/
    Plus he didn't even care for their daughter at all. :blobunamused: It's still a little to early to assume but still :facepalm:

4. 08phamann

08phamann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he has been raising a side family outside of his current one and even has another daughter, I cannot accept it if he is the ML. Those types of scum are the worst, so despicable, with this mentality that they should have the best of everything, even if it hurts other people.

5. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea I hope some angel showers us with spoilers:cookie::blob_pompom::bloblove:

dance_monkey likes this.
  6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER: (I SKIPPED AROUND)
    - MC unwittingly changed things and the woman that originally became the mother of the Heroine (Anna-Clare) was rescued and she now has a better life than before. She no longer needed to work as a maid and didn't come to fall in love with Theo.
    - MC turn down the 2nd ML's proposal because her friend desperately loves him and knows she only wanted to marry him to get rid of Theo. Being the good girl she lets him go and lets him know someone truly, madly deeply loves in the way he wants to be. As she walks away she feels defeated. She spent all that time working like a champ to stay away from Theo and maintaining distance all for nothing. They are still engaged and it seems inevitable. That's when Theo corners her and passionately declares that he has loved her all this time. He grew up loving her and will spend his time earning her love in return.
    - Theo in the original timeline realizes he is a TOTAL FUCK UP. He didn't bother to face the sincere feeling the OG!Violet had for him. He meant to stay platonic with Anna but wanted to run away from the situation and ended up banging her. Anna was miserable because she just wanted a simple stable life. She never used any of the crazy presents he used to get her and just felt more guilty about the whole situation. I think she dies of heart failure from stress and anxiety. He watches from the sidelines as things get out of hand and does nothing to change the situation. It isn't when his wife and daughter are banished. He realized he DID sort-of love Violet. He watches as she refuses to look at him - her eyes blank and tears running down her face. He and Violet's old friend the former Prince (Albert?) now the King want to visit her, but due to their positions and the terrible crimes they committed are unable to. Theo watches as his other child reaches for a better life without his help, and realized he was no good to anybody because he runs away from all his problems. He goes to bed one day with the worst headache. Then he wakes up in the present timeline. He looks at Violet by his side full of pure happiness and hears his daughter coming in. Thinks to himself no one should ever come to know of the terrible nightmare he had.

7. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankssss , he is a scum though without any doubt

8. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ewwwww no thanks

9. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lazynoodles
    Thanks for the spoilers. I think i can safely stay away from this one it's just too much too wrong

1) Theo sounds like too much of a loser he dishonors his legitimate family by bringing the side family home (is this an ancient setting?)
    2) WTF he gets a free pass after Violet goes through hell, and then had to clean up his mess so he can enjoy the life she created?
    3) Just what are the great crimes that legitimate wife and daughter committed against a mistress and a bastard?

There's ways of politely dealing with this sort of thing and shoving them onto yout actual family isn't one of them

10. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    No in the OG!timeline the OG!Violet died. Then the reincarnated person take over in the 2nd timeline at childhood phase and was forewarned of the shitty future. Because of her avoidance to him Theo actually tried to get to know her, so they truly are friends. Theo gets crushes from time to time. It isn't until Prince Albert seriously asks for her hand that Theo wakes the hell up in the 2nd timeline. From there starts the passionate confession. The MC is not swept away and sits him down and lays it out for him. She likes him but she doesn't trust him. She also goes on to say if he does anything unworthy of her she still has the right to leave him. This settles him down and gets a reality check and faces her with determination. Its not after they have been married for a while when I think (this is a theory) the OG!ML fuses together with present!timeline Theo. But, I don't blame you. OG!Theo is a shitty piece of trash who ran away from all his problems.

11. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it would have been better if the og! violet was there and the one he should truly apologize is to her....I hope the author writes a chapter where og!violet reincarnates somewhere else and gets a happy ending she deserves.

Thanks for the Spoilers again!

12. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    3.) Well. Trying to commit murder is pretty bad if you ask me and a mother egging on her own daughter to do it is pretty shitty. It doesn't go through and they are caught. They would have had to face inprisonment if not worse. Being sent away in exhile while still living as a wife that is still being paid for isn't that bad. Its just for Violet of the original timeline deeply loved him and he just didn't want to acknowledge it since, "its a political marriage and i only see her as a friend." It's not until she's sent away he realized he always yearned for a passionate love - one that Violet always had for him, but he was being stubborn.

13. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    He drove her to corner , I hope she will realise she loved too much, too much of anything causes disaster heh

14. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically. Also, I wish it happened the OG!Theo at least fucking trying to apologize to the OG!Violet, or at least we see a deeply passionate and vibrant individual living their best life. It's like the bad end version of "I Don't Love You Anymore."

15. aliceyriz

aliceyriz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, i thought the prince gonna be the ml!!! Dont get me wrong, i like theo in current timeline but what he did in another timeline is a BIG no to me so yep, sorry to say but i'm gonna drop this novel

16. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers, dodging a bullet

18. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tysm for the spoilers, lazynoodles!:blobpopcorn:

19. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously guys, don't nail someone just because his other self did something stupid. You should read I Am A Big Villain. It's a really good novel.

Does a person have no chance for reversal? I think not. Everyone does. This time, Theo is good.

Kitsuna, daviemae, Naenia and 2 others like this.
  20. Cessavania

Cessavania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dropping this novel already. Its so clichè. Now that she doesnt pay attention to him anymore like in the past, he keeps on shoving himself to her. Trash. Srsly i hate this kind of female leads. She should blatantly slap him in the face for what he did in their first life! He has done it once so he should probably done it this time around. Sigh* thanks for the spoilers btw!