Forgotten Title BL Quick Transmigration

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Hals, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Hals

Hals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello there! I've forgotten the name of a BL QT I read recently, maybe in the past month or two.

If I recall correctly, the MC was asked to enter a simulation to guide the unconscious ML's soul back to their irl (though maybe im getting mixed up with another series).

Basically what I remember the clearest was the MC and ML falling in love SUPER quick in the first world, which seemed off because the MC himself seemed like a veeery pragmatic, down-to-earth kind of guy. But the translator in their note assures that it's all for a reason and will make sense later.

Cue later, after the MC and ML live out the rest of their lives together and the MC has briefly joined the real world before going into the next world, and is still coming to terms with his grief of the ML's soul piece dying in the previous world, he's told that to make it easier for the ML to find the MC and be more cooperative in completing the world, the admin people (lol idk what to call them) made it so the ML will fall in love with the MC a lot easier.

MC feels betrayed and that their love wasnt real, and requests for it to be turned off in the next worlds, which he goes to with a more hardened heart. He also asks that the empathy he feels for the bodies he's transmigrated into is also reduced or turned off, since it's messing with his own emotions. He's told there was no such thing.

I'm fairly sure the first world is modern, and the original body had daddy issues.

I just cant remember the name of the novel, or if its even in my reading list or no

All help is much appreciated, thank you!

Blood A likes this.
  2. Aelin

Aelin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It should be Pleasing Start Over

Hals likes this.
  3. Hals

Hals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's it, thank you so much!