I currently write a novel and I need some feedbacks!

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by sushirollw, Aug 11, 2020.

1. sushirollw

sushirollw Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here I go...
    Hello! Well since this is my first novel I write, I did quite a lot of grammar mistakes, since english is my 3rd language!
    Title :The Tyrant Duchess
    The genre is : Action, Fantasy, Romance.
    https://www.scribblehub.com/series/154728/the-tyrant-duchess/
    I also released on tapas, but here the link in scribble hub!

2. Chu2

Chu2 Sunshine~

Reading List:
    Link
    Read a bit of the first chapter. Your story makes a lot of references to current/recent trends and celebrities.

3. joey183

joey183 The Mysterious Entity

Reading List:
    Link
    Your synopsis itself isn't very appealing because of the strangely worded sentences. Maybe can amend to this?

A 23 years old girl, Celine was passionate, energetic, and courageous. She was living a normal life as a college student until everything changes on the day she fell asleep after coming home from the gym.

When she opened her eyes, she realised she had become the daughter of the Duke of Kacper, Selena Ratree Kacper.

While most reincarnation or transmigration stories that she read before in the past comes with the MC usually knowing the storyline, Celine on the other hand, knew nothing except for eating and talking.

But she did not let that stopped her. Slowly from there, she began learning more about the problem between the real Selena and the Kacper Dukedom. Read how Celine ended up being a tyrant after transmigrating and had to deal with the matters regarding black magic, magic tower, demons, and… wars.

PS: I hadn't read the story so my amendment may not be on point or in line with the story. Feel free to edit out any parts not relevant. Other that the slightly weird sentence structure, the plot itself seems interesting and I will go read this in a short while later.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
    DiXanthos likes this.