Spoiler The planned first kiss 첫 키스는 계획적으로

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Titles: The Planned First Kiss, The First Kiss Was Intentional, 1st Kiss Was Intentional,첫 키스는 계획적으로

Raw Link: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=51824917

Promo Manhwa: https://mangadex.org/title/50316/the-planned-first-kiss

Description:

When she came back to life, she became an extra in a novel. Living in the palace of the cruel emperor’s as a villainess concubine, her throat was cut because she tormented the heroine!

What should I do at this moment?

Get close to the heroine? No.

Get close to the male lead? No, not that either.

Survive to have long and fine life? All of it!

Three years have passed since she lived peacefully as an outsider of the Imperial City. As long as the novel ends with a happy ending, she thought she could be free.

“Who are you…”

“All this time…”

…What?

“I’ll listen to you.”

“Huh?”

“I’ll listen to whatever you say. Can we live together then?”

The servant who came into my easy life.

I live a happy life with him. Sometimes he’s a kind servant, and other times, a dear friend…The problem is, I can’t seem to take my eyes off him when he smiles saucily and flirtatiously with those red eyes.

…Is it because of my feelings?

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
    Klioo likes this.
  2. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like the “servant” is actually the ML which is emperor but I’m not sure , just what I got from the promo manhwa and description

3. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This couple….:blobuwu::blobuwu::blobuwu:....honestly...I just can't.....:blob_pout::blob_pout::blob_pout:

Lydia is balancing a large tray carrying tea and a variety of small dishes. The peace conference continues and she didn’t want the maids to go in and out disrupting everyone, so she decides to do the work herself. :blobhug:

When Yurishina was arrested it dawned on the Maids that Mar is the Emperor of Heron. Lydia was nervous at their reactions to the news but she is surprised as they exclaimed how rumors are so unreliable and that the emperor is such a gentle man and telling others the rumors so badly exaggerated. (T/N: Good job, Lydia :blobhighfive: )

Yurishina along with Jamie, Eusis, Mar, and the CAC are going over details of the maps, the terms, etc.

Mar comments that they don’t know how far the Lycan infiltration has spread. Yurishina tells him there are still kingdoms that don’t trust the Heron Emperor so they won’t be as cooperative to help with investigating Lycan spies.

Yurishina expresses a new agreement between all the kingdoms must be signed to align everyone. She comments concerned to Mar, won’t everyone trust Periland over Heron if this happens?

Mar responds that it doesn’t matter as long as there is peace. :blobsmilehappyeyes: This shocks all Periland commanders including Mar’s CAC and Yurishina. :blobxd:

She looks at Mar and shakily agrees but then tells Mar that she has lost succession of her throne when her kingdom signed the treaty with her as a concubine. Due to that, her cousin took over her rights so she doesn’t believe she would be a good representative --- Mar interrupts her saying that the previous treaty of her being a concubine was previously broken and therefore it is null and void.

Jamie and Eusis are incredulous and Lydia is beaming at Mar. Yurishina looks at Mar strangely. Then she informs him that due to Periland law, a princess removed from succession will have a difficult time regaining her succession. Her only way out is to get married before her cousin and then the throne will return to the princess’s spouse and again states that she doesn’t have the right to be the Periland representative.

Mar calmly looks at Yurishina and asks her what’s the problem. The princess is more qualified than the princess’s spouse. He tells her to be the peace representative now and the empire of Heron will support her succession to the throne. :blobokhand:

A stunned Yurishina looks at Mar and then she looks at a beaming Jamie who smiles at her. He tells her that he’s already given up the throne of Genovia to be with her and will support her. :aww:

They continue and it’s agreed that Periland and Heron will cease fire which will allow Periland to negotiate with other kingdoms and unite them to stymie the Lycan infiltration. In the end, Yurishina also wants compensation from Heron for the war that has devastated her kingdom. Everyone is freaked out at her demand but Mar nods in allowing that to be added to the treaty.

Lydia is witnessing this and is very pleased with Mar. :blobuwu: At the conclusion of the conference, Yurishina and the company decided they would depart the next morning to start the peace treaty with other Kingdoms as well as investigate of the Periland Lycans.

After everything is signed, Yurishina walks up to Lydia telling her thank you and how grateful she is as everyone departs behind them. :blobhug: She tells Lydia if it wasn’t for her, Yurishina wouldn’t have seen the truth nor corrected her own mistakes and they wouldn’t have a peace agreement. When all is settled, Yurishina asks Lydia if she could return again and be given a chance to humbly apologize to Lydia when all is done.

Lydia nods and Yurishina smiles and hugs Lydia telling her she now understands why Lydia chose the emperor and leaves the room.:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    An excited Lydia wants to find Mar who’s disappeared. She heads back to the main building and as she opens the door she is confronted by clouds and clouds of flowers. There are thousands of bouquets stretching all the way to the stairs to the bedroom. :aww::aww:

Lydia is amazed at how beautiful and fragrant everything is. She takes a large bouquet of flowers in her hands as she follows the path that leads to the bedroom. In opening the door, she calls out for Mar to come see the amazing and fragrant flowers she’s holding.

A soft voice behind her asks Lydia, “Do you like it?” :blob_pout:

Gasping, Lydia turns around and is greeted by Mar who’s wearing a dazzling smile. :blobnosebleed:

(MTL+ Edits)
    L: "M--Mar... What's all this? Wasn't it done up by the maids? Oh, my God, how can I have so many pretty flowers ..."
    M: “I’m glad you like it.”
    M: “I think I like it.” Mar whispered gently and sweetly, his red eyes smiling. Surrounded by a group of dreamlike flowers, Mar, who was dazzlingly attractive, felt very strange at the moment.​

When I nodded in a daze, Mar, standing still, smiled smoothly at his lips. I was surprised when my left hand was gently pulled into Mar's firm hands. A careful touch and soon something was inserted into my fourth finger. A snow-pure platinum ring with a sunset red gem.

(T/N: YES!!!! :aww::aww: )

L: “This is…”

The ring wrapped around my finger as if it was always mine. I glanced at how beautiful it was and... it reminded me of Mar. I was captivated by the ring as I couldn’t take my eyes off of it.

Mar kisses me and asked, “Will you marry me?”

( T/N: :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: !!!)

L: "......."

The bouquet I held in my arms dropped to the floor. When I didn't answer, Mar sprayed kisses on the tips of my fingers. :blobmelt:

M: "Be my empress."

L: "......."

My eyes started to blur and I couldn't say anything. I started to shiver slightly as I felt my delicate lips being kissing dearly.

Soon a sweet voice whispered gently, "Allow me to be your husband."

The warm water, which was gradually filling my heart, overflowed to the outside. Feeling tears cascade down my cheeks, I smiled broadly and hugged Mar. He was firm and comforting, it was beyond my imagination.

A man who is tightly bound to me and my soul, so I will never fall again, and the only one who will be with me until the end of the world. My man, my Mar. :blobsob:

I rose up to the tips of my toes and kissed Mar’s cheek and finally I whispered in his ear the answer he had craved.

L: "Yes."

Then, I grabbed onto Mar's collar and kissed him. The red eyes seemed to widen for a moment, but soon he bent down like a half moon.

I lifted my hands to wipe away my tears. I smiled brightly when I realized that the ring finger of the hand that held mine had a ring shaped like mine with a purple jewel that resembled my eyes. :blobmelt:

It was the moment when Mar wrapped my face with his hands and his thumb brushed my lips.

M: “I love you.” It was a bit of a quivering voice, so it was the most shining and pure-heart moment in the world.

I smiled brightly and returned the same heart, “I love you.”

(T/N: :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: )

As soon as I finished speaking, our lips became engaged. To share a soft, warm feeling, soon became hot and short breaths mingled. I turned my head to the side enraptured by the burning breath as our kiss deepens.

It was the happiest night of my life.​
    It is the next day. Early morning sunlight is shining through the windows as Lydia and Mar are making out in the hallway. :blob_pout:

Mar has his arms around Lydia’s waist holding her. She is arched slightly back and is dizzy against his passionate kiss. She can barely catch her breath. Lydia asks him to give her a moment as she places her hands on his chest. :blobmelt:

Mar releases her lips but instead of letting her go, he bends lower and starts to graze her neck. :blobnosebleed:

Lydia shakily laughs commenting “Somebody...I think it’s a wolf.” Admitting Lycans are very talented at seducing since the dawn of time.

Mar looks up and grins at Lydia for a moment before descending again for another hungry kiss. :blob_pout:

Lydia is heated up herself, starts to unfasten all the buttons on the Emperor’s formal jacket and then his shirt exposes his chest. :blobnosebleed: She starts to spread her hands against his chest moving lower. Mar flinches and suddenly moves his arms to the top of Lydia’s back, fidgeting with the strings that hold up her dress.

Suddenly Lydia’s name is called from down far down the stairway. :blobfearful:

Lydia tears her lips away and hears Yurishina ascending the steps. She starts to move out of Mar’s arms but he instead holds her indicating he wants to continue. :blob_pout:

A frantic Lydia is thinking ‘OMG how can you!! And she’s getting closer!!’ is now beating at Mar’s chest to release her. :blobrofl:

Mar is still grinning slyly trying to seduce when Lydia freaks, frees herself, opens the broom closet right behind them in the hallway, shoves a shock and exposed chested Mar into the closet, and quickly slams the door shut!

(T/N: I’m dying… :blobrofl: :blobrofl: )

Just in time Yurishina appears around the corner and sees Lydia. Yurishina tells Lydia she is glad to catch before she departs. :blobjoy:

Flushed and erratic, Lydia rushes to Yurishina telling her, that’s great, she was just about to head downstairs to find her too. :sweating_profusely:

Not wanting to linger, Lydia mentions that she was just cleaning up and pulls Yurishina to descend the steps. :blobsweat_2:

Both ladies are halfway down when Yurishina stops Lydia to tell her she has a very pretty lipstick color on.

Lydia giggles nervously thanking Yurishina for the compliment and also panicking at the same time, wondering if Mar will emerge from the closet and be seen at any moment now. So she is trying to get Yurishina further down the steps.

But Yurishina grins knowingly and pulls out a handkerchief to give to Lydia telling her that lipstick is all smudged around her lips. (DOH! :blob_pout: )

A very red-faced and embarrassed Lydia can’t say a word and accepts the handkerchief to wipe her lips using a mirror. :blobtired: As she’s doing so, Yurishina comments that she’s glad that what the maids said about Mar is true as she was concerned that he would be mean to her. She’s pleased that she was wrong which makes Lydia blush even further.

They are now outside saying goodbye to the Periland Army. As Lydia is saying her goodbyes to Jamie and Eusis, Marquez finally appears to send off the guests. :blob_pout:

Lydia is so relieved he looks neatly dressed again while Yurishina smiles at her with a knowing look. :blobwink:

Yurishina then shakes Mar’s hands. As part of the agreement, Mar tells the guards to bring Galan and Rumel back and hand them over as prisoners to the Perliand Army.

Suddenly everyone looks up as a bird descends down upon them. It is a large eagle. It is Lord Alpensia's hunting eagle. He is Yurishina’s uncle.

They notice there is a message tied to the eagle’s legs. Yurishina tries to grab the bird but it refuses to listen.:blobastonished: Jamie orders the Perliand soldiers to capture the bird but to no avail.

Suddenly Lydia commands the bird to come to her. Everyone watches in awe as the eagle easily obeys and descends to land on Lydia’s arms. Mar especially is surprised and Lydia grins as she realizes this is the first time he’s seen her ability. :blobhug:

The eagle is so heavy that Lydia almost loses her balance but Mar is there to hold her up her arm. Just then another commotion happens.

Mar’s guards who were down in the dungeon rush to Mar. He informs him that the Alchemist has escaped and that the others are dead. :sweating_profusely:

Mar takes the news grimly and remembers the bird. So he detaches the note attached to the bird and passes it over to Yurishina.

In even worse news, Yurishina tells everyone it is news from her uncle. Apparently, her cousin, the current Periland successor has staged a revolt, aligning with the kingdom of Takerion to begin their conquest of the continent. They plan to start another drawn-out human war. Mar speculates it is probably because they are being manipulated by the Lycans like during the Heron and Periland war. They are probably seduced by the power of the Astra weapon. :blobfearful:

Mar commands his CAC to take his main army and aid Yurishina as she heads back to help her quell the rebellion. Everyone is surprised and also relieved by Mar’s command.

Yurishina is grateful and thanks Mar for his support. Knowing they don’t have much time, she mounts Hugo and they march off quickly back to Periland.
    Mar orders his other commanders to go back to Heron to protect its borders as well as send word to other troops stationed in other countries to guard the borders as well.

Mar turns to Lydia telling her he wants her to return safely to Heron. If Mar can quell them in Periland and capture the Alchemist then he would be able to stop the spread of the Lycan manipulation across the continent.

A surprised Lydia asks Mar if he’s going to Vittra to follow the Alchemist. Mar nods then Lydia instead tells Mar she’s going with him to Vittra as well. :blobwoah:

Mar wants to deny her request when she interrupts him arguing the Alchemist probably anticipated that he would send her to Heron for her safety. The best route was for her to join him in going to Vittra. Otherwise, if he captures her in Heron, he will use her as a hostage against him.

She laughs at Mar’s expression of concern telling him to not worry because she’ll be the safest by being with the strongest man on the continent, which is Mar. Also, she tells him she knows he will protect her no matter what as she kisses his cheeks promising him that she will stick to his side. Mar still looks unconvinced and Lydia looks very confident. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

An hour later she is mounted on his horse with him mounted behind her as they ride for Vittra. :blobrofl:

They are at the border of Vittra and the plan is to sneak in as regular visitors to the kingdom. They cannot go as themselves as it would signal their quarry to escape. So Mar decides that he and Lydia will infiltrate as a couple to get inside while his guards will disguise themselves as merchants and/or mercenaries and infiltrate on their own by tomorrow.

They are discussing how to signal each other and are worried they haven’t trained the message bird yet for this impromptu mission when Lydia goes “ahem”, grins, and points to herself. She can command the birds to coordinate messages between Mar’s men once inside.

As Lydia is riding away with Mar she asks what their plan is to get through as she can’t buy an identity right now. Mar whispers in her ear that they can buy people.

Lydia says, Huh? Mar shows Lydia he’s holding a very large bag of gold. She wonders when he prepared this and complements by reaching up to brush his head like a puppy.

He chuckles and starts to nuzzle Lydia’s ears. :blobmelt: Blushing she jostles with Mar thinking ‘Hey not outside!’ :blobangery:

In their distraction, they are already a heavily guarded sentry at the kingdom gates. Apparently, everyone is on high alert due to Heron’s latest actions of dispatching troops to guard their borders.
    A surly guard asks for their identification. :blobangery:

Mar shows gold but unfortunately, they are on high alert and they can’t accept it as they are more scared of their superiors than aristocrats trying to get through. Mar is getting agitated and Lydia thinking she needs to salvage this situation tells them they are on their honeymoon and will the guards take responsibility if they miss their hotel reservation.

Both guards still can’t let them in and by this time, a fed-up Mar whispers to Lydia that he’s going to knock them out.

Panic that Mar’s plan will be ruined she then remembers something she’s been holding on to since she knew they were going to Vittra. She grabs Mar’s arm to stop and looks down saying “Master?” :blob_pout:

Lydia chokes telling Mar he needs to stop calling her nickname and just call her name as they are in disguise.

She then unbuttons her shirt and a panicked Mar is embarrassed that he hugs her so the guards don’t see what she’s doing as he thinks she’s exposing herself. :blobrofl:

Finishing from underneath Mar’s arms, Lydia pulls out Ella's (aka Daliah’s) ring. She flashes the ring to the guards.

Mar comments ...so that nasty girl can be useful.. Lydia glances at him perplexed. (T/N: He still doesn’t like her.) :blobsweat_2:

The guard is surprised at the ring and suddenly screams out for the Captain.

Startled both Lydia and Mar are confused at his reaction and Lydia gets nervous. The plan is beginning to crumble and Mar is preparing to knock out all witnesses.

The captain appears and sees Lydia. He suddenly exclaims, “OMG, the angel! How do you get here?”

:blobwoah::blobwoah: Mar and Lydia are like, “Huh?”

The young captain who is also an aristocrat asks Lydia if she remembers him as his name is Kevin!

Lydia can’t remember who this is and he quickly tells her it was she who saved him when he was a donkey with Pinot (Pinocchio) in that small inn on the outskirts of the kingdom. :blobsmilehappy:

Captain Kevin goes on how he was able to come home safely from the curse and swore one day he would pay back the grace she gave him and he feels today is a miracle. He also is surprised Lydia is carrying the Princess’s seal and that she is the one the Princess has been talking about.

Lydia asks, “...Princess?” :blobsleepless:

He goes on to explain that Lydia is carrying the seal of Her Royal Highness the Princess of Vittra and the princess had informed all guards that if there was someone who presented that seal they were to treat them with utmost care!

Lydia is beaming because Ella (aka Dahlia) has met her charming prince just like in the story of Cinderella. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Mar indicates this means they may pass inside. Kevin nods, dismisses the sentry, and escorts them into Vittra. While inside Kevin wants to inform the princess that Lydia has arrived. Lydia quickly tells him they are on their honeymoon and they want to surprise her so please don’t inform anyone they are here yet and Kevin nods at her plan.

He takes them to one of their best hotels mentioning that the kingdom is also on high alert as the princess is pregnant with their child. Before he departs back to his duties he once again thanks Lydia for saving him and he would like to see her before she departs the kingdom as he still wants to repay her. Lydia agrees. :blobxd:

After he leaves, Lydia can’t believe all that’s happened, all the stories, the connections. As she leans against Mar’s chest still on the horse, Lydia tells him everything about Geppetto, if she wasn’t close to Ella, and how she met Pinot, Kevin, etc.

Mar kisses her on her forehead as he listens. Lydia comments it’s a good thing that Ella is a princess right now even though she doesn’t like Mar either.

Mar tells Lydia he doesn’t care or think about any other woman but her which makes Lydia burst into laughter. :blob_pout:
    Both Lydia and Mar have checked into the hotel that Captain Kevin recommended. Lydia whistles and a pigeon appears on her window with a message. She informs Mar that everyone is now successfully inside. Lydia then sends back the message of where they are located.

Mar pulls Lydia into his arms and kisses her for the head. He now has to head out and meet with his men and will return later that evening. He asks that she take a break and relax until his return. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Lydia decides to explore the hotel areas. She does notice Mar's men are around her pretending to be strangers to each other or lodging guests when in truth they are acting as guards while Mar is away. :blob_pout:

She smiles and settles with a book and a cup of tea and sits down at a table in the lodging outdoor cafe.

Watching the bustling city, Lydia hears a commotion. Glancing up, she sees it is a little girl trying to corral a few sheep that were not listening and scattering here and there at a nearby vendor stall. :blobowoevil:

The girl shouts out “Mary!” but the lamb doesn’t listen and jumps away. Lydia starts to laugh watching the little girl chase the little lamb around. Finally feeling bad for her, Lydia commands the lamb to stop.

The lamb jumps and hides under Lydia’s chair. The little girl is in awe and then thanks Lydia for catching the lamb. Smiling Lydia invites the child for tea. A waitress brings juice to the table for the little girl.

The little girl is hesitant at first but approaches to sit at the table. Lydia has to secretly signal to all of Mar’s security men to calm down around her as they are starting to treat the little girl as a threat. :blobsweat_2:

The lamb is now on Lydia’s lap and the little girl asks if Lydia commanded the lamp to not run away. Surprised Lydia says she did, wondering how she knows.

Then the little girl says Lydia the sheep have never obeyed her but they will always obey her grandfather like the lamb is doing now.

A voice calls out, “Lena, why are you there?”

Both turn to see an elderly man walk toward the table. He asks if Lena caught the lamb and she indicates it was Lydia. The old man thanks her and then Lydia thinking it’s time to depart and return the child and lamb to her guardian whispers a command for the lamb to depart with them. The lamb does not listen. :blobsleepless: A surprised Lydia who’s never failed at commanding any animals in the past tries again to no avail.

Then Lena comments on how the lamb is also docile when the grandfather is around and seems to obey the grandfather. :hmm: Lydia looks at the grandfather for a moment and quickly she invites both Lena and her grandfather for dinner. They both accept.

Lydia orders an elaborate meal for both of them and brings more alcoholic drinks for grandfather. She is now suspicious of the Grandfather’s ability as well and if it is similar to her own.

Note the author made these upcoming final chapters longer than normal so there’s a bit going on. :blobdizzy:

Is it wrong for me to assume as you're reading all these chapters you're squealing like me too IRL? :blob_pout:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2023
  5. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    RaiLi likes this.
  6. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    I've requested to moderators to merge this thread into the main one. Thank you @RaiLi

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
    Ahmya likes this.
  7. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    not wrong ; i love it ; i"m curious about her power, we"ll learn more with that grandpa, no ?

wishyuki and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  8. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    @SamSam

Yes, the next chapter is a long conversation about Grandfather's sad past and Lydia will discover it connects with hers.

8 chapters left for the main story to end.

Assassel, augacutan, ChiZuki and 20 others like this.
  9. Spoilme

Spoilme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for the spoiler:blobtaco: Btw is that 'Mary and the little lamb':hmm: Its interesting how the author added the stories from other fairytales in this novel because it is so fun to read it plus it has connections with the main plot:blobokhand: Now I am imagining the grandfather to be from another fairytale as well :blobdizzy:
    yhhhhhh I am excited that we are not far from the end of the mainstory:blobpopcorn_cool:And you're not alone because I can't stop squealing as well:blob_pout::blobcatblush:

10. vierseason

vierseason Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg thank you so @limulimu for all spoilers

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
    limueee likes this.
  11. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    hello @vierseason you're welcome lol but i didn't give spoilers on this novel ;) i'm enjoying this story like you thanks to LimuLimu !

12. vierseason

vierseason Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, i mentioned the wrong person actually =))
    i tried to mention manually but it didn't work so i pick the html by quoting

SamSam likes this.
  13. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The proposal was soooo good!!!!
    Thank you @limulimu !!!

limueee likes this.
  14. sweet_azielle

sweet_azielle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler.

limueee likes this.
  15. limueee

Reading List:
    Link
    Lydia orders wine as the clerk brings them two glasses of wine. Lydia has to wink to the guards that are around her that it’s okay for her new guest to meet with her at the table.

She suspects the elderly man is also an Astera heir and has the same power as her. She wonders if he is a lycan. :blobwoah: Her plan is to bring the man as much alcohol as possible hoping it will relax him to talk to her more and reveal his secret.

It’s getting colder as the clerk asks if she would like a fire. The elderly man nods but Lydia turns deathly pale and he asks her what’s wrong. Lydia indicates she’s afraid of fire so the elderly man quickly tells the clerk no fire.

She notices the elderly man is a ‘good drinker’. She only takes a few sips and when he isn’t looking she’s dumping it into this flower bed when he’s not looking. She starts to order more drinks for them while Lena is eating her meal taking again only a few sips and dumping the rest. :blobowoevil:

Lydia asks the elderly man if he comes from somewhere.

He indicates that he comes from a hill behind the mountain where you can see a large moon and it’s very scenic there. He proceeds to tell her that it’s a popular place for travelers to stop by. But then tells her there is a cave in front of it and to ‘never go there’. People have been disappearing there. The rumor is they are being taken by beasts and the guards have been investigating and have yet to solve the mystery. :blobfrowning:

Lydia then asks that Lena must be his granddaughter. He tells her no. He takes care of children whose parents have disappeared, she is one of the orphans. :blobsleepless:

The elderly man further explains, that in the past he could not protect his own son from the disease that he himself possessed. He had some condition (an illness) that made him lose his mind (control). When finally came through his son was gone. He discovered that his wife's sister had adopted his son. By then it was too late to pay for his sin, so now he takes care of children that have lost their parents. :blobwoah:

Lydia mentions that Lena told her the sheep seem to only listen to him. He tells her that is correct. Since his wife died giving birth to his son he has no family left but this talent. They smile slightly drunk, “Do you want to know how I got this trick?” L: “Yes.”

(Disclaimer -- took me a bit to understand, I hope I have the gist of it.)

The elderly man tells Lydia the “beast that takes people is not really a beast”. The ‘beast’ was one of his family members who hated humans and wanted to kill them all. Four years ago the elderly man came to stop this family member. At the time, the elderly man was atoning for abandoning his son. But when he discovered the family member had murdered someone, he could not let that go. He had tried to stop this family member so many times but he wouldn’t listen. As more humans disappeared the elderly man had to figure out a way to stop them. He discovered a book on alchemy. In the book is a passage claiming with the flame of sacrifice, you can drive out the soul and banish it completely every 30 years.

Lydia knows he’s talking about lycans. She asks does that mean if you start a fire you can drive the soul out? :blob_tilt:

He tells her yes. Originally his plan was to put a good soul in the empty body. Then the family member would no longer do any more evil.

Lydia is listening to him feeling incredulous.

Sadly the elderly man tells her, he failed. Instead of expelling the evil soul completely, it was scattered and fragmented. Some pieces of that soul were absorbed into his body others lost to the world. Hence his current “trick/ability” where animals listen to him. He tried to kill this evil family member but instead weakened them, who now reside in that cave. He tells her fewer people have disappeared but he still has failed to stop the family member. :blobupset:

By now it’s late. Lydia is in shock from this discovery thinking it was around the same time she entered this world and is thinking if that fragment is what is in her now as well but she’s not a lycan, human yet not human due to this ability. The elderly man rouses a sleeping Lena who’s holding Mary the lamb in her arms, telling Lydia they have to leave now.

As they are leaving, Lydia and the elderly man try to give Mary the lamb orders. Lydia watches fascinated as if two commands were butting heads with the poor little lamb is all confused. :blobdizzy: Finally, the lamb obeys the elderly man.

As he carries the sleeping child, Lydia asks why he shared such a story. The elderly man tells her it’s because she has the same ability as him and therefore would believe him. His final words are please enjoy your life.

As she is pondering the conversation she recalls the appearance of the elderly man. She knows that lycans who don’t drink blood in a long time, start to look aged.

The son he left behind must be younger than 30 years old. She notes the elderly man had wrinkly skin like an old man but he had such a distinguished face for his age with silver hair and red eyes. :blobscream:
    Mar finally comes back and is stunned to find a very drunk-looking Lydia who calls out his name at the cafe table. :blob_pout:

He coldly looks to one of his commanders who quickly explains about the old man and child that visited her. After they left, Lydia started just drinking by herself and became like this. He apologizes to Marquez profusely telling him he wanted to stop her but Marquez’s order was not to approach her unless it was dangerous. :sweating_profusely:

Marquez can’t reprimand his men at this time so he heads over to the table and sits across Lydia apologizing to her that he is late. She grins with her face completely flush. Mar quickly caresses her cheek and Lydia spews out quickly about the suspected lycan that’s been kidnapping humans for human trafficking and she needs to make sure that she checks if this lycan has the signs of the successor/hair because it’s scattered across the continent. :blobmelt:

Mar is listening and tells her that is ‘suspicious’ but has difficulty concentrating because he’s never seen a drunk Lydia who is acting very adorable like an affectionate cat. He tries to release his hand but Lydia pulls his hand between her hand not letting him go.

Mar offers to take her to the room but instead, Lydia hops onto his lap and wraps her arms around his neck. :blobowoevil_horns:

A surprised Mar tells Lydia she should be drinking in front of anyone anymore. Lydia asks why. Mar tells her because he doesn’t want her to hug anyone else but him. :blob_pout:

Lydia giggles telling Mar she was purposely wanting to sit with him. Then she springs a surprise question to Mar asking what he thinks of his father.

Mar is surprised thinking that Lydia is talking about her father and tells her he wanted to put her father in jail. :blob_pout: When she corrects Mar that she’s asking about Mar’s biological father, Mar is surprised as he tells her he’s never thought about him as he only knew him through gossip. :blobexpressionless:

Mar thinks there was a time that he resented his biological father for passing the Lycan blood to him but truly he could never really hate someone he’s never met so he really didn’t think about him much which he tells her so.

Lydia then asks him, “What do you think about being a father?” and she pushes away to look Mar in the eyes. :blobastonished:

A studded Mar can’t answer and Lydia continues telling Mar that she doesn’t remember her parents but she wants to be a good mother if she gets married and makes a happy family. She asks him what about Mar? :blob_tilt:

Mar is nervous, wondering if Lydia is really drunk as she is very coherent in her serious question. Lydia then asks him if he doesn’t want children.

Mar quickly tells Lydia it’s not that he’s saying no---.

He’s never thought about children. Being married to Lydia was all he could think about and that was enough for him. He worries about seeing so many children being abandoned by their parents due to the war which bothers him like his parents. More importantly, he read in a book that a woman giving birth can be dangerous and he doesn’t want to make the woman that he loves take any risks or suffer. :blobconfounded:

Right now looking at Lydia, Mar believed she was more precious to him than any child. He finally tells Lydia that he really has never thought about children so he doesn’t know. :blobupset:

What he doesn’t tell Lydia is that he’s been taking a contraception potion that he carries to prevent her from getting pregnant in order to protect her.

Lydia then changes her sitting position and turns around and straddles Mar’s thighs facing him puts her forehead to his and tells him then he should start thinking about it now. Then she asks him if he prefers a girl or a boy. :blobowoevil_horns:

Mar is enjoying how cute Lydia is, pulls her waist close to him, and hedges “Well…” thinking though he doesn’t want any children but if he had to choose he wants a daughter like Lydia. :blob_pout:

Not hearing his answer Lydia pulls back looking at him and then leans forward and bites his neck telling him that she likes either and for him to start thinking about it now. She begins to unbutton his shirt one by one and then tells him, “...or I’ll bully you..” :blobnosebleed:

Mar is trying to control himself as Lydia moves her finger over Mar’s exposed chest and asks “Daughter? Son?” :blob_pout:

...Mar quickly groans out “..daughter..”
    :blobrofl:

Lydia laughs and teases Mar more, “Second?” :blob_pout:

Mar who can barely pay attention to her question is thinking ‘Second?’ He can’t fathom one child but now two?

Lydia laughs telling Mar he’s too slow and moves her hand under his shirt to move her hands across his chest. This wreaks havoc on Mar and he quickly pulls her hand away from his chest. :blob_pout:

Lydia looks up asking Mar, “Huh, you don’t know again?” and starts to giggle.

Mar sighs telling himself he needs to take her upstairs to rest as he feels he’s crossing the line with a drunk person. :blobsmirk:

But Lydia tells Mar, “Well, let’s try it then” and kisses Mar.

Hot breaths and kisses are exchanged as Mar slowly pushes Lydia’s skirt up her thigh. Lydia groans and starts to touch Mar’s thigh and move upward. :blobnosebleed:

Mar in full desire mode quickly thinks...drug...he hasn’t taken the drug yet as he groans and lifts up Lydia and takes her to their hotel room.

Making their way into the room, Mar lays Lydia on the bed and leaves to rummage through their luggage to grab the contraception potion. As he has the bottle and is about to take it, a voice comes behind him and asks him what is he looking for. :blobjoy:

Panic Mar goes, “Oh, nothing.” and pockets the potion. Lydia, still intoxicated, tells Mar she wants to start again and pulls Mar into a deep kiss. They somehow make their way back into the bedroom and begin to make out.

Mar is trying to find the opportunity to take the drug but it’s becoming increasingly difficult as a very aggressive Lydia makes him lose his mind by her actions. A hungry Mar thinks maybe it’s okay to skip this once, so he gives up and they end up making love for the rest of the night. :blobsmirk:
    It is the morning after breakfast, Mar is serving Lydia breakfast in bed. He comments she shouldn’t drink anymore. As it’s not good for her. :blobsweat_2:

Lydia laughs. She does recall she was drunk but not enough that she didn’t remember anything including asking Mar about children.

As Mar is pouring tea for her, she asks if he remembers what happened last night. :blobneutral:

Mar avoiding her question asks how she knew the elderly man that she met yesterday and why she was drinking. :blobamused:

Lydia avoids answering his question by saying that she just felt like drinking. Lydia is thinking as yesterday she remembered everything.

She remembered the elderly man who she believed was Mar’s father and since Mar told her last night really didn’t think of his father and Mar’s father telling her he would live his current life of taking care of abandoned children she didn’t want to push her discovery on both. :blobcry:

But her meeting yesterday made her realize she wants a family with Mar. She wants to provide their children the happiness that she did not have when they were young.

Both then start to talk seriously about the cave, the suspected lycan that is paying mercenaries to kidnap humans and leave them by the cave every full moon cycle. Tomorrow was the full moon. Only certain mercenaries were allowed to take a secret route provided by ‘the client’ with their captives that they would drop off.

The next evening, Mar and Lydia head to the cave with Mar’s men disguised as part of the human trafficked individuals. There is confusion because Mar’s men are too rough and big-looking and the mercenary’s client preferred smaller humans and children. They decide the disguised men would follow from behind and Lydia would go with Mar with the mercenaries as captives.

They make their way to the cave and the mercenaries along with the drugged humans are forced to sit and wait at the front entrance of the cave. Lydia puts on her hood and sits in the crowd next to Mar. :blobneutral:

Suddenly a tall woman with silver hair hanging down to her waist emerges from the cave.

Lydia’s body is on alert suddenly because the trace of the successor’s soul that resides within suddenly resonates when this woman approaches. :blobastonished:

Lydia’s mind recalls the old hatred that resided in her blood, the Alchemist telling her he must take her back to Vittra to remove her ability and join the traces of the successor in the war.

Lydia thinks if they take this woman down then the lycans will be affected and she must move quickly before all the other Lycans appear. Right now she doesn’t see any around them yet.

The woman looks weakly and asks if “Rothbart” is here as she notes it has been hard to eat alone.

Lydia wonders if Rothbart is the Alchemist and if this woman is the original successor whose soul was scattered.:hmm:

The woman says she will wait until they come which tells Lydia the lycans are on their way. Mar’s men that trailed behind haven't arrived yet.

The woman then becomes impatient saying out loud she can’t wait and needs to eat something that is easy and says. “Oh, there’s a little one over there.” Suddenly the woman is in front of Lydia. :blobfearful:
    Lydia is trying not to shake in fear as memories of when Rumel and the Alchemist tried to eat her emerge and she bits down on a scream.

Mar makes a sound that distracts the woman’s attention onto Mar. She turns and bends down to look at Mar, noting out loud he must have awoken. He tells her yes in a strange dreamy state and turns to look at the woman. Lydia thinks there is something strange in Mar’s behavior as Mar and the woman begin to stare at each other. :blobunsure:

The woman tells Mar he’s very handsome looking and if he’s alone here and she starts to stroke Mar’s cheeks.

Mar replies “Yes” as Lydia’s jaws drop wondering what the heck is going on here! :blobconfused:

The woman comments it must have been hard to capture a young man with such a good body or is he a slave? Mar nods as if hypnotized.

The woman smiles telling Mar he’s good and bends down to whisper into Mar’s ears introducing herself as Odil as if she were seducing him.

Lydia begins to glare at Mar hoping that Mar is pretending. :blobangery:

The woman comments she needs to drink some blood but that would make a big hole in his pretty neck and he’s too good for that.

Mar looks at her asking for blood.

The woman comments absentmindedly to Mar not to worry as she is a little sick so she needs to drink some blood. There are plenty around her so she can spare one at least.

Lydia realizes Odil has revealed that she is somehow in a weakened state and might not have much strength. Then she sees Mar looking still dazed carefully move his hand quietly to his side to pull out his hidden dagger. :blobhero:

Odils tells Mar she will need to hide him before Rothbart returns as he would be angry at her for hiding him. Mar pauses his movements asking more about Lothbart.

Smiling slyly she caresses Mar’s arms noting with a smile how curious he is and it must be cute to tame him.

Lydia is fuming.:blobtriumph:

Odil then tells Mar that Rothbart and his servants are on their way and that he hates humans like Mar and will probably tell her to suck his blood tonight.

She continues telling Mar how pretty he is and it would be a waste and then she asks Mar if he knows why it would be a waste.

Mar doesn’t answer as she bends closer to Mar and tells him seductively it is because eating the flesh of a fresh and pretty kid like Mar gives her energy like blood but more delicious. :blobfearful:

Lydia panics thinking “Oh no!” as the woman brushes her fingers on Mar’s lips but Just then a bird flies overhead and drops a fruit on top of Odil’s head and disappears. :blobsweat:

A pleased Lydia realizes the bird was obeying Lydia’s ticked-off will and dropped the fruit.

An irritated Odil looks up and Mar asks her when Rothbart is expected to arrive. She looks down asking if he’s afraid. Then she starts to pull Mar's face to hers licking her lips.

Lydia is livid.:blobdevil:

Suddenly a strong gust of wind brushes in between the two making Odil stumble back surprising Mar. :blobrofl:

Odil looks around surprised and then returns to Mar telling him she wants a taste of him. Moving closer again. Lydia doesn’t want to think about why the wind suddenly appeared because she’s freaking out about how close the woman Odil is with Mar and where the heck is Mar’s men?!?!

Mar challenges her that she needs to answer him first.

She smiles and bends back down to meet his lips telling Mar, “Tonight, we arrive before the moon rises.”

Just before their lips touch a furious Lydia snaps up, “Hey! That’s my husband!” :blobdevil::blobdevil:

Suddenly a bolt of lightning flashes and hits Odil knocking her out. :blobrofl:

Lydia looks up at the sky going “Wh..what was that?” Dark clouds were there and suddenly they disappeared.

As Mar stands up, they are surrounded by Mar’s men. They tie up the unconscious Odil and a Mar walks up to Lydia with a smile in his eyes, “What you said earlier about husband again--”

Lydia interrupts Mar goes off saying that she knows he was trying to get information out of her but how can he do that with THAT woman and pulls him down and kisses him to remove all traces of that woman. Grumpily satisfied, she then asks Mar about the wind and then lightning. :blob_pout:

She didn’t know she could affect nature. Mar speculates that her ability seems stronger with the lycan energy that is around the cave. Lydia thinks that’s fascinating and also comments she thought it was interesting that Odil saw Mar as completely human vs a half-blood. :hmm:

Mar throws the tied-up Odil on his shoulders and everyone heads down the mountain.

As they are nearing the bottom of an open field, Mar asks if Lydia is alright as they’ve been walking for a bit. Lydia asks Mar what he plans to do with that woman. Mar tells her he’ll use Odil as a hostage to control the lycans. :blobmelt:

Just then Lydia sees Odil raise her head, she gasps stuttering to Mar pointing at Odil.

Odil says “Pretty” and tries to bite Mar’s neck. He quickly throws her down on the ground. :blobtriumph:

Mar pulls out his blade and points it to her neck.:blobReach:

Odil’s eyes are yellow as she suddenly says, “You’re here, Rothbart.” :blobfrowning:

They are surrounded by lycans appear headed by the Alchemist. :blobfearful:

“Surrender,” Mar tells them as he shows the blade at Odil’s neck. :blobsmile:

The Alchemist laughs and asks Mar if he plans to kill Lydia as well. :blobangery:

Lydia is wondering what he’s talking about.

The Alchemist proceeds to tell Mar that because Lydia has a piece of the successor’s soul, both Odil and her are blood-connected. Kill Odil and you kill Lydia. :blobfrowning:

He proceeds to laugh as the lycans cheer at their dilemma.

Mar suddenly notices as weak Odil staggers and so does Lydia. Mar immediately removes his blade.

Their soldiers pull Odil to the back of the guards to prevent her from leaving. Mar tells him to guard Lydia and the prison and then charges to attack the lycans.

Lydia watches horrified as Mar is attacked from all sides but he quickly cuts them down much to her relief. Mar uses both his sword and his bare hands to kill them. Bodies of dead lycans start to pile up.

She hopes the Alchemist will either surrender or run away but instead, he begins to laugh again pulling out a bottle, “Because you’re a traitor of the clan.”

Lydia, knowing what that bottle contains, screams out “No!” It contains human blood. :blobfearful:

The alchemist chuckles telling Mar it would be interesting to see him rip Lydia apart. :blobangery:

Mar coldly stares at the Alchemist telling him, he won’t survive. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

The alchemist threatens Mar that if he doesn’t hand over Odil and Lydia then he will open the bottle and watch as he goes crazy and kills Lydia as well as his men. Right now his main priority is to reunite the successor’s soul pieces.

Suddenly Mar bursts using his super speed to rush towards the Alchemist colliding into lycan bodies. He is able to get through to injure the Alchemist but is being pulled away by other lycans before he can finish him. A furious Alchemist screams he’s waited a hundred years, he’d rather go down than surrender and proceed to open the bottle! :blobcurse:

Lydia screams again as Mar’s soldiers watch in awe when a gust of powerful wind grabs the Alchemist and rips the bottle away. Lydia collapses as the soldier rushes to catch her and asks if she’s alright. Odil collapses as well.

She feels her throat is burning as she looks up to see a familiar large eagle fly high above them and is holding the bottle of blood in its claw. Yurishina’s Uncle’s bird! :blobReach:

Suddenly the beating sound of metal and horse hooves emerge and a familiar voice calls out “Your Majesty! Lydia!” :blobhero:

It is Eusis leading Periland’s army as they surround Mar protecting him.

The Alchemist rages in fury as the remaining Lycans surround him like dogs ready to charge against the humans.

Mar is concerned as the lycans are stronger than Yusis and his men but Yusis reassures him they are wearing solid iron armor which can not be easily torn by the lycans.

The Lycans rage loudly furious at their disadvantage.

A voice commands the eagle to come to them. Lydia realizes it’s Odil trying to command the bird and wonders if it’s because Lydia is near that she can use Lydia’s ability as they are connected. She quickly overrides Odil’s command and tells the eagle to head to Eusis. The eagle obeys.

Yusis reaches out his hand. As he grasps the bottle, the eagle’s claw penetrates between the gaps in Eusis’s glove and cuts his finger. A drop of blood seeps into the air. :blobfearful:
    Suddenly the Lycans rage spewing foam as the smell of blood makes them go wild.

Mar staggers.

Eusis moves his forces away from Mar to charge the Lycans. Lydia, seeing Mar glance at Lydia, pulls away from his soldier and rushes towards him.

Lydia concentrates as she’s running and the wind begins to move around her and is so powerful that it sweeps up a few soldiers away from the battlefield along with the stench of blood in the air. :blobsleepless:

The Lycans launch their attack at the same time and a battle rages around Lydia as she reaches Mar, crying out his name. Mar is trying to hold his breath as he says he he afraid he will react to the human blood again.

Lydia tries to see if she can pull a shaking Mar away from the carnage as she knows any moment someone a human will be cut or injured and Mar will go into a blood rage.

She knows that all l that he has been trying to achieve, the peace, the happiness would be destroyed and Lydia doesn’t want to see that happen. :blobcry:

Lydia realizes they are trapped as the battle rages around them. She glances over at Odil who’s still tied and on the ground. Odil didn’t seem to have much strength or power but had glowing yellow eyes as if controlling the lycans. Making a decision she sees the dagger that Mar has dropped on the ground and grabs it in hand telling herself she’ll never let him be called a monster again.

She looks up at Mar saying, “You would have made the same choice as me.” and forcefully stabs her other hand as she wills in her mind the power to stop the hatred steeped in blood. She pushes the blade further into her hand as a stream of blood gushes out. Lydia collapses as her hands feel like it is on fire. :blobsob:

A whirlwind (tornado) and the earth rumbles. Both Lycans and humans tumble and collapse to the ground. Lydia watches as her blood burns and oxidizes as it is pulled into the whirling wind that starts to surround everyone.

The earth shakes so violently that the ground cracks including the mountainside (where the cave is) as neither the lycans nor humans can move.

Finally, the whirlwind disappears along with the mountainside. :blobfrowning:

On the battlefield, the Lycans suddenly are vomiting blood and seem to appear weaker than before to the surprise of the Perliand army. They backed away from the Lycans to reform their troops.

Lydia is feeling strange and dazed. Her mind is buzzing when she feels someone holding her. She realizes she is lying on the ground and she looks up to see a pair of familiar ruby eyes. :notlikeblob:

Lydia looks up to Mar’s face, she is happy that his eyes look so normal and that he is okay. She wanted to brush back his hair to tell him she was okay but couldn’t seem to move her arm, so instead she smiled faintly. :blobsob:

Mar tearfully pulls her bloody hand to his face. Her blood smears his cheeks. :blobpensive:

A weak Lydia can’t barely speak and turns to observe her surroundings.

She is happy that her plan worked. She recalled that Astrea’s soul moved every 30 years and by releasing her blood she was releasing the curse as well as the successor’s fragment of their soul. Since Odil was connected to her blood, by breaking her own body, Lydia was able to break Odil as well. The rage that Odil carried controlling the Lycans is gone as Odil no longer has glowing yellow eyes.

Lydia feels tired and turns to Mar who pulls her into his arms shaking, “Please, no.” :blobsob:

Lydia tells him weakly that she’s okay.

Mar cries out her name as Lydia tells him, she isn’t leaving him, she is just tired and sleepy. Lydia just wants to close her eyes for a bit.

Mar pleads for her to stay awake. She smiles at him telling him she’ll see him again. She can’t seem to keep her eyes open and murmurs how her beautiful husband is even in his crying when the darkness consumes her. :blobtired:
    Lydia feels a bright light and she opens her eyes wondering where she is. The light surrounds her and images replay like a video of her life so far. Meeting Mar, Yurishina, her life at Lilly Castle, etc. A voice calls Lydia to go with them together and that Lydia is nothing without them.

Lydia is thinking nothing? :blob_tilt: More memories flash. She feels some emotion of pain or loss as the voice again asks Lydia to disappear with them as it will be easy for Lydia to not feel sad.

Suddenly Lydia sees the image of a battlefield where she is being held in someone’s arms. The man is crying in anguish and despair. :blobtired:

She tells the voice she has to go back as the voice tries to reach out to her to not go and that she will be alone. Lydia tells the voice she is not alone and moves away from the voice. :blobok:

Lydia opens her eyes trying to speak but she feels her throat is parched and dry.

A red-headed woman’s voice appears in her vision and cries out “Lydia!”

It is the Princess Ella. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Ella gently hugs an injured Lydia who realizes she's lying on a soft bed. Ella helps Lydia down some water telling her she’s been unconscious for about a week.

Lydia quickly asks Ella where her servant and Ella smiles awkwardly telling her well now the MPs (diplomats/lawmakers) have changed.

Lydia doesn’t understand this statement when Mar walks into the room. Ella quickly greets the emperor and leaves the room.

Lydia apologizes to Mar for being late as she recalls she would see him soon. Mar quickly with tearful eyes rushes to Lydia’s bedside and pulls her carefully into his arms. Lydia starts to cry with Mar.

M: “L-Ly-dia.”
    L: “Yes, it’s me.”

I didn't have the strength to embrace him yet, so I kept repeating it. As if he didn't believe it, he kept me in his arms and called me by my name repeatedly. Only after checking each other's warmth enough did we face each other.

M: "I was afraid I'd lose you."

I didn't have the strength to hug him, so I repeated the words without a doubt. I laughed bashfully, rubbing my cheeks in his big, hard hands.

L: "Fool. Where am I going to leave you?"​

Mar grins and then tells Lydia he’s called members of the empire of Heron in Vittra. Lydia is what?!

Mar apologizes to Lydia that he didn’t keep her safe. :blobpensive:
    Lydia apologizes to Mar that she acted alone without explanation. :blobsad:
    Mar apologizes that it’s his fault because put her in that situation in the first place. :blobcry:
    Lydia tells him it’s not his fault. :blobtired:

They go back and forth and try forgiving each other for their faults when finally she asks are we all done? :blobowoevil:

Mar nods and gently lays her back on the bed to rest. He bends closer to Lydia and tells her how much he misses her and lowers his head to kiss her deeply. They stay in that state for a while. :blobmelt:
    There is a knock on her door as someone greets Lydia. It is the maid Mariana and she addresses Lydia as “Her Majesty”. They are back in Heron.

Mariana informs Lydia as she’s helping her dress that Chairman Tywin will soon be here to meet with her. :blobwoah:

Chairman Tywin bows to Lydia and comes to report the details. He pulls out a scroll with some details of the map.

Basically, the humans won the side of the Lycan war. When Lydia released her blood she also released all the lycan curses of revenge, Now the lycans no longer being controlled or even hating humans have scattered throughout the continent.

Because they had been controlled for so long they no longer had a sense of how to live anymore they began to appear in front of Heron seeking reconciliation to rejoin the human world. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

The lycans appear to be accepted as a member of the peace council alongside Periland and Herron.

Currently, the map discusses the regions where the Lycans can relocate to settle peacefully.

Chairman Tyrin was the lycan representative and Lydia was the human representative as she seemed to understand both sides.

Though Lydia was able to clear away Astrea’s soul within her, she seemed to have still retained her lycan animal control ability.

As Lydia is sipping a warm mug of liquid she teases Chairman Tywin that he should head to a warmer country such as Periland since it will be cold in Heron soon and she wants to head there as she’s feeling chilly and needs some warm weather.

Lydia notes that lycans are sensitive to cold weather.

The Chairman looks at Lydia puzzled as she mentions being cold. He begs her pardon but corrects her that though lycan blood is thicker they have a lower body temperature but it is not due to sensitivity to the cold. :blobneutral:

Lydia thinks that’s interesting and why she’s feeling more chills. She wonders if she’s getting ill. :hmm:

A concerned Chairman Tyrin asks that Lydia ask for a medical examination, she agrees and tells Tyrin she would like him to stay a few more days. He nods, bows, and then exits. :blobokhand:

Mariana later returns telling Lydia the votes are neck in neck. All the maids have been voting between 2 wedding dress choices for Lydia’s coronation and wedding ceremony that is happening the next day. The dress is decided but Lydia feels tired.

The next day just before the wedding, Charman Tyrin tells Lydia that she is pregnant!

Lydia is ecstatic and so happy. She hasn’t told Mar yet as the coronation and wedding are starting.

Dressed in the brilliant diamond white and glittering diamond jewelry, Lydia proceeds to march down the aisle where she sees Mar standing waiting for her dressed in an elegant uniform and robe. :blob_pout:

She sees her favorite smile on Mar’s face. :blobmelt:

As she is next to Mar, he notes that he’s holding himself back with his arms at his side as he bends slightly lower to tell her how incredibly beautiful she is. :blobmelt:

Lydia's eyes begin to glisten and she tells him he has to try to concentrate as she is also distracted by how handsome he is. :blob_pout:

Mar whines that her he misses her since he hasn’t seen her for a few days as he had to plan the coronation and ceremony.

Hearing his words Lydia signs and gives up he's too sweet. So she puts her hand into his arms as if to tease him. :blobcheeky:

Mar looks down at her for a moment feeling her touch and then he turns to the coronation/wedding priest with a raised eyebrow at him.

Suddenly the priest goes really fast on the vows and declares Emperor Marquez of Heron and Empress Lydia of Heron are now legally married. :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Shouts and huge fanfare are heard as Mar pulls Lydia in front of everyone and gives her a very passionate kiss. :blobnosebleed:

Lydia tells him, “I love you.” He whispers the same. Lydia whispers more in Mar’s ear when Mar looks down Lydia says let’s get this wedding over quickly and they kiss again.

The married couple is surrounded and cheered by all their friends.

A joyful Lydia feels blessed remembering how at one time she thought she was some minor character in a book that was of little significance to anyone.

Yet small characters like Ella Cinderella who became princess to Pinot had a grandfather named Geppetto and he was Pinocchio.

Mar was the real emperor who had no real lines in the original novel and she was just the 31st concubine. Yet they both prevented a war and helped to bring peace to the continent.

She realizes that everyone can make their own story and she is filled with happiness as Mar and her walk down the aisle together.
    :blobhug:

The End.

For the side stories, there are about 13 chapters. I do have them. Apologies, as right now I need to take a slight break since I've been translating every weekend for the past 2 months along with working more than full-time :blobconfounded:. I will return later to summarize all side stories if anyone hasn't yet.

I may post in Eaten By The Tyrant I Raised 남주를 키웠다가 잡아먹혀 버렸다

The first side story chapter was summarized by @the Legendary Frog located here → https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/5702296/

@Spoilme Yep it does reference "Mary had a little lamb" though there is a slight change with Lena who has a lamb name Mary :blobsweat_2:. Yes totally agree. I love all the fairy tale references in this series.

@ everyone. You're very welcome and thanks for reading with me! :blobhug:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2023
  16. _J_

_J_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    limueee likes this.