Question Tang Jia San Shao Novels/Multiverse

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by 7aco, Aug 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7aco

7aco Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was curious..
    .. but I was mainly interested in:
    From what I gather.. of all DD, child of light, HJC, magic chef and God of Wine are connected​
    i.e. the Original place with Tang San / Tang Sect before DD1, etc before reincarnation - is there a novel on that?​
    Thank You! :cookie:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
    Moonlightwolf likes this.
  2. SinCity

SinCity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novels aren't connected to each other except for the soul land series, I think.

3. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm, I know is that the DD novels are in chronological order, with Legend of the Divine Realm taking someplace after the DD1&2.
    A lot of them(all of them?) are in the same universe, apparently. It seems like it's more like they're all in the same multiverse, with worlds not in a series separated usually and only connected with the occasional freak magic phenomenon. Most of them take place in very different settings, eg. Mad God's world is very different from the rest. I do know that one character from DD2 is actually from another one of the novels...?
    The author just seems to enjoy crossovers. That's all I can really gather. There doesn't seem to be any major spoilers happening through it though.
    Anyway, just read DD in order, I don't think any of the novels there will spoil anything big for the other ones.

4. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    O they are all connected in DD3.5. After DD2.5 and the God Realm got suck into a black hole thing? They met the other MCs of Tang Jia novels all stuck in the same void. And they are trying to get out of it

7aco likes this.
  5. 7aco

7aco Un-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for replies, but I don't really care about reading order.
    Just curious how things are connected and some info about each novel/world.
    Maybe if I am curious enough I might pick one of the novels to read.

(I've read DD2, HJC (Heavenly Jewel Change), Child of Light //
    // half of DD1, DD3 //
    // and snippets from graphic novels for Magic Chef, DD2.5 and DD4)

1) I Guess I can write down all I know....
    - Tang San Starts from the Hell's Peak universe and commits suicide and is reborn into DD1 so he has all his special Tang Sect Knowledge
    - During DD1 he fights a special soul beast that escapes through space to be combined into HJC MC and I think they meet later on.
    (HJC world is completely different but the special soul beast's soul core becomes MC's ability in a world with different types of beasts and human abilities. And in the Asura hell city in DD1 there are ancient soul beasts similar to beasts from HJC and Hell's Peak universe maybe I can't remember.)
    - MC from Child of Light at some point after their own novel gets injured and escaped through space and combines into DD2 MC
    - MC from Magic Chef of Ice and Fire is somehow in the same God Realm as Tang San after DD1 and steals DD2 MC as disciple
    - I never read Jiu Shen/God of Wine but I see a post where he also reincarnated like Tang San, and also ends up as a God in multiverse
    - So I'm Guessing a lot of things happen in Gold Realm (DD2.5), lots of connected, some sort of disaster and it starts DD3
    (Tang San is a God. His daughter returns to normal world in DD2 and marries MC. He tried to save his son - sends through a portal - ends up as MC of DD3. Each DD story is 10,000 years apart and in God Realm, time is faster than in other realms I think.)
    - Not sure at all what is happening in DD 3.5, apparently something to do with fixing disaster in God Realm.
    Saw this on a different website (Which I guess are mostly novels I never heard of)
    - Not sure what happens in DD3 but DD4 is after more disasters, frozen in time/ice then starts again. Story is about the MC from DD3 i.e. Tang San's Son, Daughter-in-law and Grandson
    (Also there are more wars now and instead of continents and worlds - It is space technology, planets and etc)
    (Which is funny escalation. Before it was continent war since lands combine, then they separate to different continents and now planets)

1.5)
    Oops maybe should be new topic but after somethinking, all these novels get connected later on once it is God Level. Before then, the humans, beasts and other races in each world have complely different ways of cultivation/level-up. BUT almost every world has Dragons. I wonder if there is a special multiverse origin story and/or a way to see how the different worlds, beasts, and races started. If every world has Creation Myth about dragons, how do the dragons compare? :blobspearpeek:

Cultivation/Level up systems and context to the worlds
    DD1 - Soul Masters use soul rings from soul beast to level up and gain abilities
    HJC - Jewelmasters tame beast to learn skills (no killing required). Force steal or gifted.
    (There are physical jewels, elemetal jewel or jewel masters are dual)
    Child of Light - is warriors and magicians type world. Mainly humans vs demons I think.
    Magic Chef - is warriors and magicians as well. Half about cooking. Lots of beasts, dragons and human faction wars.
    DD2 - Soul Masters can now host soul beasts and get soul spirits. Soul tools and Soul bomb - technology overtaking Soul Masters.
    DD3 - Beasts are almost gone. People buy digital copies of soul spirits. More technology focused. Mechas and Soul Master Battle Armour.
    DD4 - Space travel/pilots/pirates? Other races? Popular culutre cause following a singer? how do they get soul rings? I'm not sure :blobmelt:

2) But still super curious about Hell's Peak world :blobangel:
    Does anyone know anything or is there easter eggs/context hidden in another novel?
    Is it from another novel?!?!?!!!

= = =

What is the Mad God World like? Did you like it (if you read it)?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.