Recommendations Modern day/‘real life’ Harem

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by fakhruddins, Aug 25, 2020.

1. fakhruddins

fakhruddins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m looking for harems where the setting is the modern day earth. However, not harems where the mc delays his choice for so long only to pick one girl in the end. I’m looking for ones where the mc actually ends up with all of the harem ‘candidates’.

2. Yhuandi

Yhuandi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably you've read this
    I’m Sorry for Getting a Head Start but I Decided to Live Everyday Erotically
    I want include a link but it seems like i have to post 5 time before i can do that

otaku31 likes this.
  3. Stormaggeddon

Stormaggeddon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if you had the libido of a dragon, a harem would be feasible. but in reality, we don't have that kind of endurance. as much as we'd like to say otherwise. lol

4. Yhuandi

Yhuandi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IDK for novel(s), but for anime (maybe) Tenchi GXP & I think there's a josei manga that I forget it's title 'bout how 2 friends (female) fall in love to a same guy, ends up w/ 3 of them moving to some Pacific island & married
    Edit/add-on/suggestion: i/o harem, you might got a better results by searching for polygamy tag

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  6. AZ21

AZ21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    try Stealing Spree still ongoing on 100 chapter best Harem

7. LegionUnderground

LegionUnderground Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally i would recommend those:

The True Endgame - little bit in the future, swort art online typ of game exist and main story is about such a GAME, the story ingame is kinda slow and may be even little boring, but the harem setting is really super cute and the RL harem building/relationship is just amazingly cute

Very Pure and Ambiguous: The Prequel - also modern setting in China. pretty good if you can handle a slightly sexist/racist mc... if you are used to chinese novels, you won't mind it, if not it could be little bit annoying (i always have problems with it, but as long as every girl gets a happyend with the harem and he really cares for his girls, i don't mind it that much)

My Wife is a Beautiful CEO - also like above, personally i like the mc a lot more and he really cares for his girls, some ppl are annoyed that his "main girl" is super cold to him as well but he doesn't leave her... i never really mind that.

Dragon King’s Son-In-Law - also chinese novel but felt more like japanese setting... romance is VERY slow, but i THINK he ends up with every girl at the end, not sure tho... may need confirmation (felt japanese: kinda and little dense mc, slow romance building, nothing sexist/racist etc)

Oh, and regarding Pure Love x Insult Complex --> as far as i know it should have a really good harem/relationship building and setup, BUT its pretty dark with every character being mentally pretty "damaged". They help each other a lot, but for me personally its way to depressing :x