Spoiler Throne of Magical Arcana

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Demintika, Jul 1, 2017.

1. SixDesires

SixDesires Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who was the chick that Natasha was seeing and fucking before she got togther with mc?

2. Halmista

Halmista Doctor of Books

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Slivia. She's dead though.

3. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter will the Regerio and Felipe dead?

4. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about rogerio, but Felipe won't die. I'm at the last volume ch.60 btw

5. Dastaan

Dastaan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does it really start to get interesting
    Just started it wanted to ask???

sapassde likes this.
  6. Night Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I love it from the start. But try to read at least 150 chapters then decide whether you want to drop it or not

7. NorthMoon

NorthMoon New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he progress further as a knight after awakening is blessing?

8. Night Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    You still there ?
    I want to ask something. What happened to rhine at the end of the novel ?

9. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao with Fernando having a ready to wear Gender Bender belt

danildvln likes this.
  10. Narberal

Narberal 『 Pleiades 』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok wtf, just finished reading its raw and the last 3 volumes are fucking confusing..

Volume 8 = it's okay the last bit is confusing with how the pope dies but still okay
    Extra Story = started with a guy named Downey on his path of magic then got abruptly ended like the author just went fuck it and ended it.
    Extra Story 2 = Some backstory of the Grand Arcanist weird part is some chapter of this volume is chapter from volume 1

So the Pope is actually an ancient magician named Vicken who took over Tanos project, he then started the church in order to gain faith for himself to become a true god.

He first became a pseudo god and then made the church, he also hi-jack the bodies of all the Popes and at the end he sacrifice the Cardinals who served him and other people to become a true god by absorbing their souls but end up getting fuck over cuz the MC gave him the wrong information.

I kinda feel sorry for this dude, he started an experiment to become a true god and with this experiment he became Metatron and also the god of the church but due to his experiment he lost his memories, Tanos soul then got reincarnated and became Rudolf II but on the last war, his soul got absorb by Vicken.

20 or so years later after killing Vicken, Lucien had 2 kids named Blaise and Bazel.

Blaise has an unknown gender since he looks feminine but he calls himself a man, and during his stay in school, his roommate doesn't wanna be in the same place with him while they are changing, sadly the author just ended the story.
    He inherited his mother's ability to destroy laboratory equipment, like on the first day of his school he end up almost killing everyone in the classroom while he was operating one of the equipment.

Bazel is the younger brother and it seems he inherited more from his father with him being calculative and being a genius, and he is the one running the kingdom while their parents is out touring. He is also the one who will inherit the Violet grand duchy.

Lucien and Natasha are busy travelling to other parallel worlds.

11. TheTrueGodOfExp

TheTrueGodOfExp Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he ever get a special power from being worshipped as a god?

12. zaggernut

zaggernut Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If peeps are still around, could anyone tell me who is Hathaway Hoffenberg and how she is related to Natasha as the wiki mentions?
    Also, is Douglas also a reincarnated earthian like Lucian?
    And does Lucian become a 'True God' (again, according to wiki) by the end of the novel?
    Do we ever find out how earth and the setting of this novel are related? Parallel universes? Are there other 'earths'? Can the so called true gods move between these worlds?
    So many questions; too bad I can't chinese

13. Night Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    Natasha is Hathaway's descendant.

Nope

14. Time_void

Time_void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTL the series. And the path to true GOD is difficult to describe because the author used the "Fine Tuning Argument " or something like theory. Or some theory that explains some constant things in the universe.

Your head would explode reading it, because the later part of the story the author moved on from using scientific knowledge to power up the magic spell to using some Astrophysics theory or quantum mechanics theory.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
  15. BonTaro

BonTaro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The complete novel has been translated. If I remember correctly Lucian discovers there is a parallel universe where everyone's souls reside. And through meditation and other means (like using faith power), you can strengthen the link between your current self and your soul. The more you strengthen the link the more powerful you become and as long as the link remains you can reborn after dying. The ability used by the Pope; the God's Descent's true function is severing the link.

16. zaggernut

zaggernut Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, good to know the series is finally fully TLed.