Recommendations Recs where the FL goes back in time determined to not be with the ML.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by yourstrulylen, Aug 26, 2020.

1. yourstrulylen

yourstrulylen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm looking for some recommendations about novels where FL goes back in time and decided to not be with the ML because of her reason. It could be that the FL fell out of love, some misunderstandings. Anything works just that FL is determined to start her life anew in her second life and without the ML but of course the ML doesn't want that.

Webtoons like this includes: Stairway of Time

Thank you for answering!

2. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Would you like a Chinese untranslated one? If so, you can try Rebirth After Being Abducted from Female Lead Has No Cheats' author. Rebirth After Being Abducted or 被拐后我重生了 by 萱草妖花

Varsha0907 likes this.
  3. Varsha0907

Varsha0907 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey where do u find untranslated aka raw novels from??? I want to read more modern cnovels with magical space or basically stories sets in economical reform times like 1960s/70s/80s/90s tried looking for them but novelupdates doesn't has much novels like that...have already finished reading the ones available on novelupdates...tried looking for original publishing site jjwxc but it's messy and difficult...not really helpful...how do u guys find the type of novels u want??someone tell me pls??? thanks

4. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I find my favorites when my luck is good. I get my novels from author's recommendations (they recommend their friends sometimes) or I just search the authors name whose books is to my likings. So I'm always on hunt mode on NUF's latest series and reccomendations page. I'm sorry I can't help you to find your novels :(

Maybe you can try www/m./shuku50/.com (erase the slashs)? Someone said they find their novels from the website's reccomendations. https://forum.novelupdates.com/blogs/recent-reads-1-recomm-no-tl-yet.3751/ you may try to visit that thread

Varsha0907 likes this.