Discussion The Yuri Garden

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonpearl, Feb 13, 2017.

?

What should the next anthology title be? (Format is "__________: A Yuri Garden Anthology")

Poll closed Sep 7, 2022.
  1. Festival of Blooming Flowers

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Festival of Blooming Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lily-White Wishes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Lily-White Wishes and Violet Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Autumn Lillies

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Planted Seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Everlasting Evergreen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Branches on the Tree of Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Perennial Blooms

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. The Sight by Yuri Lake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Good Luck Coin

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. Yearning Under Rapturous Ideals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    Trying author of abandoned empress (rebirth) Author name is Mingya
    After the abolition (rebirth)

My princess is reborn 我的公主重生了check this author work too

Also recommend this novel Exploring Xu Ling" and Exploring Xuling Modern by
    Jun sola it’s very popular novel, it even win award. Hope it get picked up. 90A515FC-6760-4BBD-9B60-E6854A1A0C35.jpeg

List of historical GL genre novel.
    http://www.jjwxc.net/bookbase.php?s...ainview=0&sd=4&lx=1&fg=0&bq=-1&submit=Inquire

Ubik, AsianessPride and blazingseraph like this.
  2. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, do we have a discord for Yuri yet?

3. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
    I created a Yuri Nation on discord if anyone wants to join~
    Hmmm since I can't post the link here, you can message me for the link~

AsianessPride likes this.
  4. compass96

compass96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I started. And I dropped it. I'm sorry but I'm just not interested in stories that revolve around children. I don't mind the characters having children in an epilogue kinda way but when they actively participate in the story I kinda feel like it slows down the pace of the story. I'm sorry but children are just not interesting to read about. Claire and Rei are not even eighteen, are in the beginning of their relationship and are already the mothers of two children? Isn't that a bit much? I was looking forward to
    both of them going to the empire but the children are coming too which I personally think is odd because they are six and can't protect themselves. It's already dangerous for Claire and Rei so why would you add kids too?
    I kept on getting irritated because I wanted to focus on Rei and Claire's romance but the plot kinda seemed to rotate around the kids. So, I decided to stop annoying myself and just drop the novel. I really liked it so I'll just pretend it ended at the epilogue.
    Sorry for the rant but I just had to get it out there. I know this is a me thing and not a criticism of the story though so please read the story if you don't mind. In the end, not everyone is going to think like me. However, in the future, I'll make sure to choose stories that don't have children being actively involved.
    Yikes at the wall of text.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
    Sutad Aatma likes this.
  5. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, here you go~

Omega姐姐太撩人(百合ABO)(Omega sister is too sultry (Lily ABO) The love between an innocent female college student and the bookstore owner.
    Gentle and weak-spirited alpha X Lazy Yujie omega

孤岛春情(futa,gl)(Lonely Island Spring Love (futa, gl) This article futa to np, it is expected that 1 (futa) V5 (pure girl)

Eno is a life-saving death House, until the only outbound trip in life.
    The shipwreck sent her to an isolated island, so a new life beckoned to her...

女猎户与小娇妻(The Orion and the Little Wife)
    26-year-old Wen Wan and virtuous wife Ox, 19-year-old Sunshine and Healthy Dog A (actually a tiger)

我本逍遥(np, ABO,gl)(I am happy (np, ABO, gl) Attack x Master, 3 Senior Sisters.

操到浪荡女上司(futa)(Fûck to the slutty female boss)

越做越爱(GL肉)(More Love(GL meat)

Since you have Pixiv, follow me so you can check out my collection

Ubik, DoomCalibur and Yandere Devil like this.
  6. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh? It revolves around the children!? :aww::aww::aww:

Childcare stories and child protagonist stories are some of my favorite genres! Thanks for telling me that! *hugs*

A shame it's not your cup of tea, but you just put the novel on top of the list of stuff I need to binge read ASAP! xD

7. XiaoWenTian

XiaoWenTian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly maybe its the best if you look for Omegaverse yuri stories? Although its not usually stated, the female alpha in some stories tends to have extra parts.

Annnnnd here if anyone enjoy blood dogs - ehm blood sucking incompetent family trope:
    八零年败类生存手札
    Female general Jiang Li from ancient world woke up to... 1980s? Anyway rather modern. She has poor family, and they're blood sucking leeches! For some reason her dad cared nore about their parents, brothers and sisters more than his own family. The dad and family is annoying. She meets the original body's best friend Yang Zhenzhen who is kind to her, always give her foods and decided to keep and raise her well... Unaware she'll be her future wife.
    Starts from the general is a loli, the family is literal blood sucking leech, but finally her mom divorced after the Jiang family tried to sell the eldest daughter for 3k yuan. Mc, mom and eldest sis leave to the city since mc went to high school. Honestly the family intricts is kinda annoying, but mc and fl finally get married. Fl slept with mc and have drunked s3x, mc is casual about it since they're bot women and not married. Later fl knew they can get married aboard and pull mc into studying harder abroad with her. Fl found her mom's family and went from poor girl into a rich bai fumei. First big sister married into good family, second big sister who ran away after her panda blood (rh-) kept being sold also got guo fushuai (rich man) and lived well. Finally mc and fl get married and adopt a daughter Ah Bao.
    I can't believe I read until the end, the family is really blood sucking leech, mc is just 7 years old and is asked to wash clothes by the rivers and stuff.

test-j, Ubik, Sabruness and 1 other person like this.
  8. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped it long ago after the church bell thing? And the ince5tuous siblings left? The game story is over. Around that. I think at that time the story is over and I have no interest reading further.
    Honestly child raising story could be good, but when the the author drop the fl and mc in favor of child, thats annoying.

9. compass96

compass96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ignored the incestuous siblings because I knew there was an endpoint although it grossed me out. Still can't believed the writer supported incest but when there's no variety, you have to take what you are given.

10. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Whisper heavenly glitter's saint princess... Search the rest. Only 3 ch is up on NU, but its fully finished. You can search in mirror, such as novel cool.
    It has fut4 mom x fut4 daughter (haha)
    Honestly its the only two novel Saehrimnir tl that have good ending kinda (still fucked up though)

... Gonna go back reading non fucked up ones.

Ubik likes this.
  11. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason, a good number of novels that have the word "glitter" or any derivatives of the word are about futanari's (the fut4 XiaoWenTian wrote here does mean futa, right?)
    So odd

12. DoomCalibur

DoomCalibur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot! Futa is one thing already but NP to boot it off?! You made my day even better my man!

AsianessPride likes this.
  13. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    NUF's broken notifications doing me dirty again, smh...

Welcome~!

Ooh, Sea Glass looks interesting~!

My friend and I have a yuri pirate game too. It's such an under-exploited setting.

Pre-ordered both! blobmelt_thumbs

Welcome to the Garden~!

The Yuri Garden intentionally doesn't have a Discord because a Discord would destroy this place. Our counterpart, the Danmei Room, died as a result of all the old members moving exclusively to a Discord sever, and newcomers being unable to follow easily/not having anyone to talk to in the Room.

Ubik likes this.
  15. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Moonpearl and AsianessPride like this.
  16. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like there's no new episode of Mage & Demon Queen today. The team had some technical issues this week.

... I guess that means we can just stare at Leora's pretty face for longer before we move on~!

17. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    For the dude who is looking for futa yuri, maybe you can check futanari system. The writing... Pure smut, harem, futa x girls, only 1 ch of futa x shota.
    Anywayyy
    Here's a good yuri quick transmigration
    千万不要惹炮灰
    Don't mess up with cannon fodder
    MC Xiu Yu was reborn and bound by Goddess' system 166. FL Chu Yu is a cross dressing general. MC's task is cannon fodder counter attack while FL task is cannon fodder raiders. The difference between MC and FL's system is, MC is bound to Goddess, while FL is to the space time bureau. First few worlds the protagonist mc has to Counterrattack to get hatred value is nuts, and be in several worlds since mc lifespan short in several worlds (until the entertainment circle mc... Meet fl)

Ubik, AsianessPride and Yandere Devil like this.
  18. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. There were a lot of limitations here so i wondered. But this thread is very good for those here looking for good reccs
    Thank you for creating this thread~

Ubik, Yandere Devil and Moonpearl like this.
  19. XiaoWenTian

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha I felt like watching old school telenovela, so bad but so good lol

20. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    I kind of don't see what the hype about Discord is to be honest. :blobmelt: Isn't it easier and more stress-free for everyone in different time zones to chat here, instead of trying to catch up on Discord chats with all its fiddly bits and pieces?