Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Qiqi29

Qiqi29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this several times because it's just so funny :blobjoy: :blobjoy: Maxi unaware that she is more beautiful than she thought I'm just speechless

2. Missy2894

Missy2894 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always find Riftan overprotectiveness towards Maxi really sweet and warm. He was angry when she get close to other men, but punish the knights and just scolding his wife. He was extremely angry when his wife get drunk in front of other men, yet he like it when it was just the two of them
    He is not sweet with words, but all his actions make me get diabetes, lol
    When reading the first 20 chapters in wordexcerpt my impression of Riftan is that he was a rude knight, but the more i read the chapter the more i realize, he was such a sweet husband who pamper his wife
    @ainosz sama, thanks for the spoiler, i'll wait for Riftan POV ^_^

3. Avery Very

Avery Very Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ainosz why is this the cutest thing:blob_teary:
    It's so nice to see the knights getting along with Max. They adore her. Aww. They be fattening her up lol. And Riftan is always the sweetest thing. His actions says it all:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Thank you so much for finding the time to spoil us. Reading your spoilers are always a treat:cookie:

Mxt, Ruruki and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Sehzan

Sehzan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DEAR FRIENDS I THINK WE GOT A WEBTOON FOR THIS NOVEL! ❤︎

AND IT's FOR AUGUST 31ST! (KYAAAHHH I'm so excited *faint*)

[​IMG]

uchay, CottonKey, syofiaa and 11 others like this.
  5. Missy2894

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! I hope the drawing process will be faster so we can statisfy our imagination of their interaction in the story \(^o^)/
    Riftan drawing's looks like Cedric from The Villainess Lives Twice by the way
    And maxi red hair is absolutely gorgeous! (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。
    I wonder if the snu snu part will be drawn (*_*)(。♡‿♡。)

layyu and syofiaa like this.
  6. thejobbernowl

thejobbernowl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Webtoon trailer!

7. Qiqi29

Qiqi29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At last a trailer & the art is beautiful!

8. alqariyah

alqariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its stunning!!!! cant wait for it!!!

9. ichi90

ichi90 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! @ainosz

They are so cute and in love.

There’s this one thing I’ve been wondering, as your previous spoiler stated, Max did get jealous because she thought Riftan had many experiences.

But did he really never sleep with anyone else even before he married Max?

Once again, thank you so much and I’ll be waiting for your confirmation here.

10. thejobbernowl

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I was wondering if we can get any fun Ruth tidbits or scenes? I think I remember hearing something about his family being unusual. Like half elf??

11. Qiqi29

Qiqi29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ainosz please also don't forget Maxi and Agnes first meeting :blobmelt:

12. ichi90

ichi90 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobmelt::blobpeek::blobmelt::blobmelt:
    Omoooo. So cute. This even makes them even more lovable, both only got to experience the snu snu with each other.

Thank you so much!!

13. Avery Very

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this cute side of him too. Makes him more adorable. Too cute! :blobmelt:
    Thank you for the spoiler:bloblove:

14. Missy2894

Reading List:
    Link
    Take your time, i will be faithfully visit the page everyday just to see if there is a new spoiler's update
    Ganbatte @ainosz sama!

15. thejobbernowl

Reading List:
    Link
    Agnes sounds like she's actually a lot of fun. She is probably more of a "traditional" love interest type than Max is if this was really about the story of Riftan as heroic protagonist who went on a dragon slaying adventure with a tomboy magician princess.

16. Missy2894

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually eventhough Maxi is the MC here, but i kind of thankful for the people around her that really help her reaching her highest potential
    Of course Riftan is the #1 source of motivation to drive her, with the showers of love and care (oh i am getting diabetes here):blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    He is the first man that ever loves Maxi and treasure her to the point of spoiling her to the dangerous level
    Spoiling can be dangerous if it is too much, and that comes Ruth to play part, where he is honest to criticize her for her own good, like investing in books, teach her to develop her skill ia n magic (this is the part where Riftan role can be danger, bcoz he treasure her too much to the point he doesnt want her to face any danger, but it actually prevent Maxi to develop her hidden talent and other potential)
    Thank God Maxi follow Ruth's advice, and stubborn enough to convince his overprotective husband :blobmelt:
    And the new person introduced of course our Princess Agnes, well she is a good companion for friends, and of course, although Riftan is the closest to Maxi's heart, she still need a "girlfriend" where she can share things her husband can't understand, and person to share her secret admiration to her husband
    Woman always had that side though :blobsmilehappyeyes:
    I just love how this story has many elements to pay attention at

17. Avery Very

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww. Riftan is the sweetest thing:blobmelt:

I agree on this one. I've read some comments getting annoyed at ruth's tactless remarks but I like that he doesnt baby her. He pushes her to try things and pushes her out of her comfort zone. She needs someone like that. He also tells her things as it is,the truth with no bs. :blobsweat:

Thank you so much for the many chapters. It must've took alot of time. Thank you so much for all the effort:bloblove:

Ps. I love your side notes sm:blobxd:

There m, sepheddy, uchay and 6 others like this.
  18. Missy2894

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh maybe i get the Agnes part wrong, i read from spoilers before stating that Agnes is the first female kind companion for Maxi, but maybe i jump to conclusion really fast, not knowing the details of their interaction yet
    But yes, for Ruth, whether you like it or not, you need someone like him to keep your action in check, he was a good reminder for Maxi to keep pushing her to the limit
    I really hope that i also have someone like Ruth in my life that blunt enough to point out my flaws for my own good

Mxt, Khalesee and sepheddy like this.
  19. Missy2894

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes yes, Ruth is like a personal trainer in a gym you want to kill when he ask you to do hundreds sit up excercise, but you realize how much you appreciate him after you see the result in your body shape and health:blobsneeze:
    To be honest, we all need Ruth in our life guys!:blob_plusone:

Mxt, There m, Khalesee and 4 others like this.
  20. Qiqi29

Qiqi29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. Maxi being jealous is sad. Here you can see she loves Riftan so much. And I find it somewhat funny that Maxi paid much attention to dressing up really beautifully for Agnes.

I want to praise Maxi for the hardwork she put into beautifying the castle and preparation for the guests. Although its part of her duty as the madam accomplishing something like that helps build her confidence little by little. Also, I hope the author give POV of the guests about Maxi in the next chapters.