LCD Let Me Game in Peace

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Mar 1, 2020.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, if he's had Truth Listener this whole time, then what are the expedition using to get in and out of the temple?

Why would Evil Nullification block tribulation lightning? Its diametrically opposed to evil.

2. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By giving sacrifices I suppose, or they could choose to destroy/defeat the statue
    I think it's because it could be classified as a form of curse (though it's coming from "Buddha") and a curse is obviously evil

3. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm hoping for this. The guy has 4 Mythical-Grade cultivation techniques that he is just hoarding! I know people die if they don't meet the requirements, but come on! He could at least learn how to degrade the techniques into Epic-Grade. His teacher warned him about how the world is becoming more dangerous, the least he could do is publish one of them (likely the healing flame one) along with an explanation of his understandings.

So many lives would be saved if he publicized the Ancient Emperor Sutra (I think its called) in its Epic-Grade form. As it focuses more on 'healing' property of flames and not the destructiveness, Zhou Wen should be able to make it the most commonly used cultivation technique. All the major families will want it, but would (un)willingly allow it to spread to the common population. Plus, he can easily explain where he got it from: his hometown of Guide City.

If everyone knows where to obtain the original Mythical-Grade version, with the Epic-Grade one also being widespread, they are less likely to go after Zhou Wen (not that it matters). At the very least, he should share the technique with the An Family as thanks for everything they've done for him. An Sheng goes through a lot of hoops to listen to the MC's requests after all!

jacobpaige likes this.
  4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't it clearly stated that the thing Truth Listener ate was required in order to get in or out of there? I don't remember it having anything to do with fighting anything or making sacrifices to anything.

5. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He wasn't and didn't know how to cultivate these stuff. He just max out his stats from his game and level up. The condensation of his life souls are pure and utter bullshit due to the author's deux ex machina.

I doubt that the author would give us any satisfactory answer at all, so do what I do. Pretend you didn't read that part. XD

jacobpaige likes this.
  6. sleib

sleib Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, the situation with Liz made me drop it. MC just killed officers and injured her just to escape an interrogation. And after all that, after officers got killed, and she got injured heavily while doing her duty some douche comes and cripples her and other officers, because...he has influence and is hot shit, and that is "government" there. And they are on the side of MC...so we must pretend they are not a piece of shit. I was actually surprised at first since Liz seemed a nice character even though she had a western name, she was a bit dumb(in a bit cute way) but usually, they are just evil. But nope I was right, the author turned her into a villain. Let me guess, MC will fight Cape family, and Cape family will be evil and he will slaughter them because he is MC, so obviously good...even though seems like he is a piece of shit personality-wise along with his stepfamily.
    Also, it reminds me too much of monster paradise...MCs have different cheats but the world seems very similar. But at least there MC has a better personality.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    lol. I really like Wang Lu. I hope she one day defeats the evil blanket monster for good ;)

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how much destroying the mine will hurt humanity, and why he doesn't seem to care that it will.

9. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what mine? did he encounter a mine after talking to the flower? tbh, I am hoping this flower is at least neutral, if not friendly. this story's "everyone's out to get us" vibe that's going on right now is starting to burn me. especially jak, the secret bureau and all that. now some transcendent plant is talking to him. I hope it can at least be friendly. I like the MC getting strong and all that, but stories where there are no allies of value are just a bit meh.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    The government's mine. It's producing high quality materials necessary for creating weapons to kill monsters. Sure, they're operating it as a cash farm rather than a critical resource for humanity's survival, but the materials are still getting out there and being used to kill monsters; just very, very slowly.

That aside, yeah, the MC being the only person on his own side that actually matters always gets pretty boring.

11. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be able to comment on that in a few weeks :p but if I remember correctly, that mine is what gives the an family its power. I remember last time the chess mountain was being talked about an shang and the overseer talked about that.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, my post will make more sense when you get to chapter 439, or thereabouts.

13. TrueNineLives

TrueNineLives Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone help me with a chapter??? I left off at the part where the Sigh of the King was talking to MC??? Like it was a vision or something cuz MC was condensing the life providence or soul

14. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it when he just promoted to Legendary & condensed his Life Providence? If I'm not mistaken it's on chapter 132, check it out first

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I was expecting it to take him longer to get his first mythical pet. I wonder how big it'll be, and if he'll be able to use it to dig to the treasure room in Chess Mountain.

16. Draksil

Draksil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thoughts on ch. 443:
    Annoyed he let the Behemoth eat 1000 Crates of Crystals. That was a huge sum, and even though he didn't find the Palm symbol, he may be able to in the future, where the Behemoth would then be able to easily evolve by letting it loose in the Game Dungeon with all the unmined ores.
    He should have stored all 1000+ Crates in his Bead (or until full), and have the Behemoth eat the Ores not already mined first then decide later on if he wanted to use 1000 crates of Crystals to evolve his Behemoth in peace, or maybe one of his other Mythical pets would even be interested in the Crystals.

@jacobpaige
    Those crystals were just sitting in storage to not saturate the market and show off the Bureau's real wealth - it will probably serve humanity better for MC to have them, to improve his strength quicker

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If the avatar seeing itself in the mirror eyes is what kills it, then couldn't it just wear a blindfold, or keep its eye's closed? It's not like he needs to be able to see anyway.

I think part of his logic for letting it eat them was that he didn't know how much time he had until someone checked on the warehouse. That being the case, the faster he can eliminate them, the better. Ultimately, even the amount that he was able to get was already more than he was ever likely to need, so it didn't really matter to him.

As for it being better for him to have the crystals than the bureau, I'm not sure. I tend to think that they'd horde them a lot less closely once zones started actually breaking, but I might be giving them too much credit.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  18. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it doesn't have anything to do with being seen or not. As long as he's reflected in the mirror eyes he would get killed whether Zhou Wen himself sees the eyes or not. And it's mentioned too even he's not fast enough to avoid the snake's eyesight, even more so putting on blindfold on the snake

19. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you dudes reading privileged chapters or something?

Anyway can the MC combine two of the same creatures together? Seems like a basic thing he should have tried but I can't recall it ever coming up.

20. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I read this on aggregator sites though as it's quite troublesome for me to read it on its original platform (Webnovel), so it's nothing like privileged chaps or something, you can simply google the novel :blobsweat_2:

And yes, he can combine/fuse 2 or more creatures, as long as it has high compatibility along with decent luck in himself. It's mentioned quite early. The first fusion creature iirc is the ant & the poison lotus after he enroll college, can't remember the name of the creature though