Spoiler My Wife Slaps People in the Face Online Daily

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Wife Slaps People in the Face Online Daily
    [​IMG]

Novel Summary
    Lu Shao: “My sweet wife is weak and can’t take care of herself, why are you bullying her?”

Everyone: “???”

Lu Shao: “Read the book well, turn it so fast, you can remember a few words.”

Gu Mang picked up another one and looked at ten lines.

Shao Lu had a headache: “What should I do if I meet a baby who doesn’t like to learn?” What else can I do, spoiling him.

until one day.

“Lord, several well-known universities in Beijing are robbing ladies, and super-first-class universities abroad are also robbing people!”

“Master, several Chinese medicine research institutes are fighting to kill you for your wife.”

“Lord, several famous international law firms are robbing his wife.”

“Master, several major hacker organizations are here too…”

“Master, several big consortia are also here…”

“Master…”

Shao Lu: “Damn it! Get out of me!”

- Description from MTL

Details

Short Title : MWSPFOD
    Alternate Title : 夫人每天都在线打脸
    Author : Feelings of South
    Type : Web Novel
    Genre : Romance

Novel updates link?

Translation link
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.webnovel.com/amp/book/16784224306353405

RaiLi, BooBoo and Korleone like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. ishrocks18

ishrocks18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I have read she is a top doctor,hacker,lawyer,fighter and all but is low key and lazy. She got sweet tooth . She has connection with big bosses due to her skills.
    She has a childhood friend who was involved in an accident and now is helping her mentally and physically.

BabaZhao, RaiLi, BooBoo and 2 others like this.
  4. ishrocks18

Reading List:
    Link
    SO the childhood friend she was assaulted by a man when she was small and nearly all her organs were harmed. She gets really ill mentally and couldn't identify anyone. Her parents were greedy so they kicked her out on street and instead start planning on making a boy. She was later found by MC taking out food from dustbin. FL take her away and provide her treatment. She was so injured that her organs are artificial and she first wore a defecation bag. It's been said that it take around 120 million for her treatment per year. That's why FL is Poor. Apart from it some money goes to medical research and other occupation FL is part of .
    So in School Arc,Gu Yin deliberately told Ruan Qingqing that her sister was expelled from school due to fights. So RQ searched FL and found out about her. At the parent teacher conference FL friend Meng take the lawyer Jiang as family where FL took ML as family after ML told he was free(Qi Fang and He Yidu dumbstucked).RQ has changed the PowerPoint presentation to Gu Mang. It show that Gu record as a five year old child with blood on her face and her reports with doctor saying she could kill but have no remorse and all. All the parents start demanding school to expel FL especially RQ mother. Principal could do anything against it so he asked ML to solve it. Meng decided she will face the truth but FL stops her. Meng still told her story and says for her FL is her god. She told she harmed the man to save her life and harmed the boys at school cause they were making fun of her. So some parents were symthatic and some were disgusted. Still the issue was stopped with all parents signing confidential documents.But FL found that RQ was the culprit she gave her to options to let her drop or her sister Gu Yin. RQ thought she would be so agressive torward her sister but she was. RQ goes home and with her family help they go to Lei. They promised to help him in future so Lei Xiao called FL asking her to settle for some money and he would take care of FL and her friend Meng. FL denies and next day at school RQ comes to take her belongings to drop the school but not before slapping Gu Yin. Gu Yin rushed out of class others thought she was crying but in fact she goes to find the RQ and she slapped RQ shoeing her true colours. She then arrived at class were she told everyone that RQ has slapped her causes she tells about her sister. She said she couldn't lie but who knows RQ will do this. The boys in class says she has done nothing wrong. Later this was known to media and FL knows this is due to Gu Yin so she choked her but she was saved by teachers in school .

I would write slowly as my exams are going own so pls bear with it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021
    Scapezz, JoshyM62, RaiLi and 9 others like this.
  5. ishrocks18

Reading List:
    Link
    SCHOOL ARC
    Meng parents
    So after this happened Gu Yin leaked that the culprit of crime was now out of prison and the victim was Meng. Actually the culprit was a mental patient so he was spared but now the rules of country has changed so the most renowned lawyer Jiang filed case against him and win. This went viral. Then Meng was interviewed by most popular journalist Seng who was been called by FL. Meng become famous . Then Meng family came to take her back to village. Basically everyone want to interview her so they were giving money to Meng parents so they came to take her away. But FL came and told them if they want to take Meng away first they have to pay 4 million Yuan which she spend on her. So they left.

6. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happends with her sister Gu Yin?

7. ishrocks18

Reading List:
    Link
    She is really annoying.You would see her till the end at every single arc.
    Funny cause she may thinks people are helping her due to her skills but they are using her either to act against the FL or to be close to the FL.

nicomcla1995, RaiLi, BooBoo and 4 others like this.
  8. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    mc pregnant and injured but still takes sleeping pills

she also hypnotized ML so he can forget his memories

9. Janminx

Janminx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And then he goes in disguise to be her servant

10. Sheng Ling

Sheng Ling 【Translator】

Reading List:
    Link
    omg what i— i read all of of this and now i am so confused LOL

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    “Get out of me!”

12. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    What? The ml is?

Most recent chap is about the people who realized that gu si's reaction was related to gu mang

13. Royee_RS

Royee_RS Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the most recent chapters GM is already became the Prime Minister of Polar continent and it is revealed that ML is also the son of Ye Family and also needs the medicine. So that annoying Leng Xuan is pestering the ML that she would give the prescription of the medicine if he marries her.

I am just waiting for the truth of Miracle Doctor and Artic fox to come out. As of now only the ML and grandfather Bai knows about it, and MC's subordinates of couse.

Scapezz and quarantine is good like this.
  14. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    about the miracle doctor and artic fox, its already revealed(to ml) after meeting shark(GM foster father)
    and it get revealed to more people during one of the last chapters.
    The story already ended. 1 side story released waiting for more, the author is writing about GM's child, wedding night, then side characters etc... sorry i forgot the others

15. aiyaohyo

aiyaohyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The red flame belongs to ML, right? What happens after MC finds out?

YinBlak likes this.
  16. YinBlak

YinBlak Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    could someone answer this? I'm searching all over the internet to find out this D:

aiyaohyo likes this.
  17. YinBlak

YinBlak Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and I have another question. ML is stronger than MC? ML is a hacker? if it is, is it a better hacker than MC? if so I would be very disappointed

Scapezz likes this.
  18. Janminx

Janminx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since you insist... haha...
    Nothing so dramatic, she loves him so she couldn’t hurt him. BUT her friend bomb his house in K country, her brother took his money to take out a hit on him and he put himself through the torture he had put her through.

19. YinBlak

YinBlak Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    got what it deserved :D

aiyaohyo likes this.
  20. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    she bombed his villa. the translated version of this is already released btw

the current situation in the story is ye hidu chasing lin shuang

Janminx likes this.